over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meditrope questions

Today i receive my candies , new batch black tops #119, and soon i will do blood test to check and you people results

Attachments

• 351487353_647510413471844_1349209122385984495_n.jpg
    351487353_647510413471844_1349209122385984495_n.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 23
On the black tops I make that 3 doses per vial and consider it “appx” 5 iu then adjust up or down as needed.
I’ve been doing the same and sleeping like a baby! Lol

I’ve always gotten the black top meditrope.
My understanding and TP may correct me is that is the one that carried over from Riptropin brand name years ago.
I know the grey use to not be meditrope but another name.
Not sure if you where saying if medi is from same facility as rips. if that is so than bro no different facility. rip facility was sold to some other investors and they not interested in anymore selling to our type of market. and correct greys also made at a different location..

Curious to see the results of the Meditrope. I haven’t been on GH since last summer/fall. Just hopped on some Acetropins I had hanging around. I’ll go through a few boxes of the Ace’s, then switch over to the Meditrope to see if there’s any difference.
hope you are having positive results from this change.

hope you are having positive results from this change.

Doing great. Going through some of your grey tops for now, then switching back to Medi blacks.

You'll be hearing from me soon. Thanks!

Not sure if you where saying if medi is from same facility as rips. if that is so than bro no different facility. rip facility was sold to some other investors and they not interested in anymore selling to our type of market. and correct greys also made at a different location..
Are the greys also a different facility than the meditrope?

Doing great. Going through some of your grey tops for now, then switching back to Medi blacks.

You'll be hearing from me soon. Thanks!
I am currently switching back and forth between the greys, golds and blacks to see which I like best and would love to hear which one between the greys and blacks work best for you. Too early for me to tell which I like more and I am sure you have much more experience than me :).

well i can give that information about meditropes as they have already told me about it. but i will ask the percentage of things in it.. for greytops i will ask but not able to promise as its a big factory and not sure if they would like to reveal their information in exact qtys for the expedients to me.. Give me a day or two to dig up info on meditrope and for greys let me try

well i can give that information about meditropes as they have already told me about it. but i will ask the percentage of things in it.. for greytops i will ask but not able to promise as its a big factory and not sure if they would like to reveal their information in exact qtys for the expedients to me.. Give me a day or two to dig up info on meditrope and for greys let me try
TP you are honestly the best! Any information on meditrope and grey top would be highly appreciated!

This kind of work ethic combined with your offerings is why I think you will most likely be my sole HGH source moving forward!

working on getting that info but what you posted about other brands .....was quite interesting to see that serostim did not have much expedients in there compared to serostim. and i assume genotropin is powdered gh as i have tried that before.. for powdered gh there is much less real gh compared to ingredients.. but in genotropin which again before mixing has powder to it also does not have much extra. so was quite interesting to me..

working on getting that info but what you posted about other brands .....was quite interesting to see that serostim did not have much expedients in there compared to serostim. and i assume genotropin is powdered gh as i have tried that before.. for powdered gh there is much less real gh compared to ingredients.. but in genotropin which again before mixing has powder to it also does not have much extra. so was quite interesting to me..
Thanks for your hard work 😃.

And yeah this is all so very interesting to me as well and I love diving into the research and dissecting how all of the different brands differ in added ingredients. I believe why some people do better on one brand versus another (generic or not) comes from what primary sugar is being used as an osmotic diuretic (since most GH side effects are directly related to water retention) and how much is present when the brands being compared have similar purity and dimer. This is all just my theory though. But for example Genotropin uses a small amount of mannitol and serostim uses a larger amount of sucrose.

If you can get this info that would be bad ass. there was a comment on that video that was interesting that might give some insight??

"All of these most likely are in final formulation, then lyophilized in vials, so they're neat liquids then turned to powder. Final formulation of the buffer can be directly related to stability. Shipping conditions in a lyophilzed state can also affect stability when reconstituted. I've done SDS-PAGE on Chinese generic. I did not notice any degradation or aggregation on my samples, but I did notice a 1-3 kDa shift. Observing uniprot accession P01241, there are documented isoforms. My understanding is that the isoforms 2 and 3 can have missense point mutations that suposedly do not affect bioactivity, but obviously, that hasn't been documented in any study I've found. Pharma exclusively uses somatropin isoform P01241-1, which is the canonical sequence at 22 kDa. Chinese generics sequence I tested was observed at 20 kDa. HPLC testing will observe both of these as hGH. Source - protein chemist over a decade industry experience, analytical chemist over 2 years experience."

If you can get this info that would be bad ass. there was a comment on that video that was interesting that might give some insight??

"All of these most likely are in final formulation, then lyophilized in vials, so they're neat liquids then turned to powder. Final formulation of the buffer can be directly related to stability. Shipping conditions in a lyophilzed state can also affect stability when reconstituted. I've done SDS-PAGE on Chinese generic. I did not notice any degradation or aggregation on my samples, but I did notice a 1-3 kDa shift. Observing uniprot accession P01241, there are documented isoforms. My understanding is that the isoforms 2 and 3 can have missense point mutations that suposedly do not affect bioactivity, but obviously, that hasn't been documented in any study I've found. Pharma exclusively uses somatropin isoform P01241-1, which is the canonical sequence at 22 kDa. Chinese generics sequence I tested was observed at 20 kDa. HPLC testing will observe both of these as hGH. Source - protein chemist over a decade industry experience, analytical chemist over 2 years experience."
bro are you the same gentleman in that video?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws