over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 1 or Melanotan 2?

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Which one is better if your going on a trip in say a month and whats the usual dies. I believe it is something like 1 mg per day taken @ bed?

im running great whites mt2 and get response off 50-100mcg dose, no joke that low a dose ive gone from pasty to decent "got some sun" look at only 2-3x/wk dose before bed after 2-3 weeks with handful of sun exposure from doing yardwork around house etc.... maybe I am just a good responder to mt2 or great white has some superman strength mt2... Im more a believer of the latter lol

Never tried 1 but I have used 2 a few times and it works great. The only side effect is a hard pecker. Which is a good thing for me

Almost everyone says mt2 is more potent. The typical loading protocol is .25mg for three days, then.5mg another three days, then.75mg for another three. After that assess your tan and dose accordingly. Myself I need 1mg every three weeks to maintain my tan now that it is established

would MT2 help keep you from burning? or does it not matter. there was a prodoct called trioslen back in the day. take a few caps a few weeks before vaca and it would help you not burn. same type a thing?

It should increase your burn resistance yes. A lot depends on your genetic complexion and how much you take. Mt2 made me darker than ever before when paired worth a few taking sessions, which you do need to really activate it

would MT2 help keep you from burning? or does it not matter. there was a prodoct called trioslen back in the day. take a few caps a few weeks before vaca and it would help you not burn. same type a thing?

I am not speaking from experience but I am researching and read on another board that it does help in that area. Being a good Irish boy I burn easy!

Thanks for the insight guys. My mouse is practically albino! He burns easy but can get HUMAN color if he tries for a long time.

Thanks for the insight guys. My mouse is practically albino! He burns easy but can get HUMAN color if he tries for a long time.

We should start a club!

Is using a tanning bed necessary with M2. I tan really dark in the sun but just wanted to try this product out. Thanks. MM

MT2 will make you tan just like being in the sun so it will keep with burning resistence. I like to mix in some real UV tho, because the color from just MT2 is a little unatural. It's almost a different shade, and very even.

Is using a tanning bed necessary with M2. I tan really dark in the sun but just wanted to try this product out. Thanks. MM

After you have a few mgs of the product in you its recommended you get some uv exposure as it will enhance your tan

M2 is some phenomenal stuff!! I got so dark my wife would tell me I could pass for a minority.I backed off and then stopped and now I go in the tanning bed once or twice a week and am very happy with my tan.

I LOVE MT2 (ergopep)- but you can still burn- I peeled when I didn't use lotion one time, but much less severe than it could have been. My tan is always on the reddish-side, and it is still a little reddish w/ MT2k but WAY darker brown to go with it- to borrow from Aeleop- "Im turning into a different race!" (but mine is American Indian LOL).

Tons of comments and looks- and random boners... great for vacation! Just start slow (500 mcg for a couple of days) at night to assess nausea- I felt bad first night but never again.

The reason why most people stick with Melanotan 2 is because on a mg per mg level there is actually more Melanotan 2 peptide chains because it has a smaller amino acid sequence. This means that on a mg per mg basis effectively you require much less in terms of milligram weight of melanotan 2 to achieve similar results compared to melanotan 1.

Another great thing about Melanotan 2 being a smaller peptide is that it is much more effective at passing through the blood-brain barrier, as well as increasing libido. This could perhaps make it seem to be a significantly more effective tanning agent.

I remember reading somewhere that a sponsor mentioned Melanotan 2 was a combination of Melanotan I and PT-141. This is simply not the case. Melanotan 2 is structurally different from both and is not a combination of the two. Melanotan 2 is actually almost identical to PT-141 except for PT-141 has an OH at the N-Terminus rather than an NH2. PT-141 and Melanotan 2 are both cyclic peptides and Melanotan 1 isn't.

Just thought I would throw that out there for you guys! Good luck!

Well let me make this clear then for technical sakes and mis-quotes.

Ac-Ser-Tyr-Ser-Nle-Glu-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Gly-Lys-Pro-Val-NH2
Mel1

Ac-Nle-cyclo[Asp-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Lys]-NH2
Mel2

Ac-Nle-cyclo[Asp-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Lys]-OH
PT 141

Notice the structural similarities from one analog to the next.

Notice the similarities of PT141 and Mel1 at the Ac-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Lys

Notice the similarities of Mel2 in combination of PT141/Mel1 Ac-Nle-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Lys

I would like to also add all three are a synthetic analog of the naturally occurring melanocortin peptide hormone.

You are correct in the similar structure of PT141 and Mel2 with the exception of the OH at the N-Terminus rather than an NH2
The reason why most people stick with Melanotan 2 is because on a mg per mg level there is actually more Melanotan 2 peptide chains because it has a smaller amino acid sequence. This means that on a mg per mg basis effectively you require much less in terms of milligram weight of melanotan 2 to achieve similar results compared to melanotan 1.

Another great thing about Melanotan 2 being a smaller peptide is that it is much more effective at passing through the blood-brain barrier, as well as increasing libido. This could perhaps make it seem to be a significantly more effective tanning agent.

I remember reading somewhere that a sponsor mentioned Melanotan 2 was a combination of Melanotan I and PT-141. This is simply not the case. Melanotan 2 is structurally different from both and is not a combination of the two. Melanotan 2 is actually almost identical to PT-141 except for PT-141 has an OH at the N-Terminus rather than an NH2. PT-141 and Melanotan 2 are both cyclic peptides and Melanotan 1 isn't.

Just thought I would throw that out there for you guys! Good luck!

Last edited:
I purposefully left out your name for simple matters of respect. I didn't mis-quote you and I didn't mean to offend you. I couldn't find your original post so I was just throwing it out there that they are not a combination so that members wouldn't get confused. I knew what you meant by "combination" as you were referring to their related effects. It is good to see the sequences posted though because it does show just how closely related MT-2 is to PT-141 when most tend to think MT-2 and MT-1 are more closely related... As far as composition. Good stuff LMR.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws