Have you experienced an increase in Moles or Freckles after using Melanotan

• Yes, but nothing noticeable

Votes: 70 27.9%
  • Yes, there is a dramatic difference and it is noticeable

Votes: 155 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.4%

• Total voters
I'm like the rest of you guys.Lots of dark spots popping up that never showed before.Plus I'd rather pin 3mls of oil in my delts than get the dry heaves from MT2.

I'm cool with spotted ginger pussy. They're freaks! :D

I got darker moles\freckles, but I think it was largely due to me following an old protocol and front loading too much.

Still, the awesome tan to me is worth it even with the freckles.

Next year I think I'm just going to run 200-250mcg\day from the jump to hopefully keep them minimized.

Used for first time last summer .. Definitely makes moles darker .. Made me look " dirty " .. Had a lot of uneven color . Decided not to use this year ..

Never realized so many people had problems with it. I go 1mg a day for 10 days with no problems then just use it twice a week to maintain. I've used .5 before to but 1mg works better.

Used for first time last summer .. Definitely makes moles darker .. Made me look " dirty " .. Had a lot of uneven color . Decided not to use this year ..

Thats exactly it. "dirty"
Thats how I looked after awhile on it. lol

my tan was great but i think i fried out some of my melanin or pigment cause i have some white spots like an albino. very small and not that noticeable but enough to freak me out a bit. tried some again this season and was so nauseaous i quit. maybe source wasnt as clean?

I have freckles show up on my face that I've never had before. And when I get a lot of sun, I get them on my back and shoulders. I'm hoping they go away when I stop it.

I've been considering adding Melanotan II to my peptide schedule. Are the statements about people growing crazy moles and freckles everywhere out of line, or is this a real concern? I have a pretty moley back and would hate for any of them to grow significantly or pop out of nowhere. Do the moles/freckles disappear after stopping melanotan?
MT2 overstimulates the melanocytes which are responsible for producing melanin. So yes your moles will get darker but will fade once the drug is no longer stimulating the melanocyte

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

I'm really pale naturally with quite a lot of freckles to the point i was self conscious about it but got MT2 and its made such a difference! Freckles didn't darken or anything but i honestly can't tell you if i got any more or not as i was already very very freckly, no more moles or anything though! hair darkened a bit aswell which is an added bonus, only thing is day after you jab it you feel like ARSE for half the day but i heard if you jab more frequently then it isn't as bad!

I'm not sure if the moles/freckles disappear after stopping melanotan.
and the MT2 can help you get tanned skin.

I look Indian when I use that stuff... Indian as in Asian... I get a dark spot near one eye every year, my girl hates when I go on that, said it looks horrible... I am trying to find a protocol that won't get me that dark and definitely can do without the dark spots...

guys 2x tanning bed/week for 10min would be enough for loading phase? or whats optimal lenght?

Personally I don't think you need to load but that's based on my results. I would run 250mcg whenever you tan. I just need to tan twice and with it and get a really good tan that will last for a while. If I run it when I don't tan i'll start getting freckles and darker moles. They do go away after about a month of no longer using Melanotan II.

Personally I don't think you need to load but that's based on my results. I would run 250mcg whenever you tan. I just need to tan twice and with it and get a really good tan that will last for a while. If I run it when I don't tan i'll start getting freckles and darker moles. They do go away after about a month of no longer using Melanotan II.

so you doing 250mcg 2/week only pre tan?

so you doing 250mcg 2/week only pre tan?

Ya that's what i've done and had good results. It will vary for person to person but for me that's all I need for a good tan that will last me a month or so. Like I said I don't think you really need a loading phase. The loading phase could cause some of the side effects like the freckles and darker moles. I'd suggest try that out for a week or two depending on how you react to it.

Ya that's what i've done and had good results. It will vary for person to person but for me that's all I need for a good tan that will last me a month or so. Like I said I don't think you really need a loading phase. The loading phase could cause some of the side effects like the freckles and darker moles. I'd suggest try that out for a week or two depending on how you react to it.

thanks! i will try it, how long do you tan for that 2 seasons in week?

and reaching wanted tan,what dosage of mt2 you using just to keep tan without sunbed?

thanks!

I've been considering adding Melanotan II to my peptide schedule. Are the statements about people growing crazy moles and freckles everywhere out of line, or is this a real concern? I have a pretty moley back and would hate for any of them to grow significantly or pop out of nowhere. Do the moles/freckles disappear after stopping melanotan?

The freckles on my shoulders were the first place that I notice melanotan working. They begin to darken within a couple days of my first dose. But when I discontinue melanotan they fade back to normal. No new freckles or moles that weren't already there.

I had freckles turn into what seemed to be darker raised moles, or freckles turned in to big dark birth marks. Some I had removed and some are still there after like 9 years. I wish I could use it again but hate moles, I also don't want them on the back of my neck since I shave my head.

If i could get them removed with out bad scarring on my neck that would be a different story. ? I got crazy attention from women when I was taking it.

I had freckles turn into what seemed to be darker raised moles, or freckles turned in to big dark birth marks. Some I had removed and some are still there after like 9 years. I wish I could use it again but hate moles, I also don't want them on the back of my neck since I shave my head.

If i could get them removed with out bad scarring on my neck that would be a different story. ? I got crazy attention from women when I was taking it.
I got lucky brother cuz I have freckles to just on my arms and the tan literally made it she could not see them anymore I did have one little freckle turn darker but it just looks like I have one Freckle on my arm as opposed to 75. And I didn't count them by the way that was just off the top.lol..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits