over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan II 3-week Results

The only problem I have w/ MT2 is the moles. However, Bubba...you don't appear to have this problem.

Skuby, it has been said on various boards that anything over 250mcg may be a waste for most. I have no proof that's the case, but just figured I'd let you know what others are discussing in regards to it. Honestly, I don't see why anyone would want more per injection anyway, as the level of tanning one can get off that, and in such a short time, is quite amazing. Tho some may require more, depending on their makeup.

Thanks for the advice.Maybe I should add 2ml of water.I have a hell of a time seeing that 2.5 mark on my .5cc pins.I just hate having to put on my cheater glasses.Makes me feel old!lol

I UV tanned I believe 5 times over 3 weeks (no more than 8 min each time), and took MT2 ED to EOD (was not consistent). On the days I uv tanned, I always took MT2 within an hour prior to tanning. Pics below are in order from week 1 through 3. Do pardon my ugly mug. :eek:

46ec3134.jpg
28fb2eae.jpg
012fd839.jpg

I have a pic where I was even darker than the 3rd pic above, but my face was getting too dark so I dialed it back.

I wanna try this stuff. so do not even need a tanning bed or a beach just inject a friggin tan? that's awesome!!! I can not wait to try it.

I am really interested in MT II but am not familiar at all with it. So it looks like a good dose is 250 mcg 3 times a week sub q, but you have to go to a tanning salon as well or can you hit the beach for an hour or so and get the same effects? I get dark having a little american indian in me, but i am white as hell now and not digging it. the weather has been shitty so wanna try this really bad.

any feed back appreciated. thanks!

I am really interested in MT II but am not familiar at all with it. So it looks like a good dose is 250 mcg 3 times a week sub q, but you have to go to a tanning salon as well or can you hit the beach for an hour or so and get the same effects? I get dark having a little american indian in me, but i am white as hell now and not digging it. the weather has been shitty so wanna try this really bad.

any feed back appreciated. thanks!

You can literally walk your dog or mow your lawn with a t-shirt on. It will tan your entire body. Sun bathing or a tanning bed is much more deliberate obviously and brings results more quickly and more boldly.
I personally use Hardcore Peptides. If you use the code Knight9, you'll be able to get 20% off your entire order. Let me know if you have more questions.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I'm about to start when my mt2 gets here in next few day. I have been tanning 2 or 3 times weeks. and im ready to kick it up a notch.

Where are your inject sites? I hear stomach and quads. since its a first SQ inject for me I would rather hit my quad area. I will probably be more relaxed after the first dose. Just hoping to not get sick.

Obviously, if you do go in the bed, results are more pronounced. Be careful if you do, you can switch your race rather quickly.

If I'd a known that was the last time I was gonna talk to Bubba, I would of thought of something better to say.

Honestly it looks like you went tanning in a bed once between week 1 and week 3... I been taking Melanotan 2 now for 10 days and i dont notice a single bit of difference...

The only problem I have w/ MT2 is the moles. However, Bubba...you don't appear to have this problem.

I still have moles that haven't went away years later. Luckily they aren't in visible places but I don't think I will ever use it again despite it making me get tons of attention from girls.

If I'd a known that was the last time I was gonna talk to Bubba, I would of thought of something better to say.

C'mon...nobody picked up on this reference. That's good stuff right there

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

try this

looks great dude. I love the stuff, I have the Mexican people coming up to me all the time talking to me in Spanish and when I talk back in Spanish with a gringo ass accent they always ask if I am faking the whiteness in my speech :p
speak Spanish today! try melanotan cinco !!!
btw I am shades darker now two weeks 250 mcg day. was looking at my tan lines on my butt and went "wow"!! so if I am at the desired result there's a twice a week maintenance dose now

I get too damn dark with that stuff. I tan 2-3 x a week in a bed, and take 500mcg a week for the first week to load, then 250mcg 2x a week after that. I started dating a new girl, and she was very confused as to what my race was, until she got me in the sack, then she knew it was all white boy! Another girl I met complimented me and said something along the lines that I looked like an exotic brazillian or something. This stuff in combo with UV tanning WILL make you dark.......

I love the color I get from MT2 but the nausea for me is terrible. I tried taking Zofran 20-30 pre inject but doesn't help much. First time I used it nausea lasted only 15-30 min then resolved. Now it lasts for hours and appetite suffers because of it obviously. I really wish it didn't do this otherwise I would use it often.

How was the libido? It looks like you dropped some water in the last pic as well....?

DO you think going from a winter paleness to mt2 and tanning would make people ask questions?

DO you think going from a winter paleness to mt2 and tanning would make people ask questions?

depends on how much MT2 & tanning you do. That stuff made me tan as hell in a couple weeks, hitting the bed eod and dosing 15 min prior & 15 min post (something I read on Datbtrues forum)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner