over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

melaontan II

It helps with fat loss. Increases insulin sensitivity too. It does alot of great things.

how long does it stay good once reconstitued??

you guys using steril water or .09%ba

This stuff scares me a little. Two of my friends who did it literally got so dark it looked horrible. One of them was a regular fairly light skin guy and he got so much color that you would think he was black if it wasn't for his facial features. It looked so freakin stupid and he continues to do it which baffles me. The other guy was already fairly dark being that he is Spanish. He also got intense color but it was too much.

I don;t know if they both just did too much but it was enough to scare me away from using it. I honestly can;t even describe how stupid the one guy looked. He is in a top position where he is interacting with people literally all day too. I can;t believe he is still doing it. I don;t even know how to tell him delicately how dumb it looks!

Again, I don;t want to scare anyone away from using this, especially since I have no experience with it, but these two guys scared the hell out of me lol

250 before tanning and 250 15 min after worked great and no sides except great wood

I started at .25mg for a week, then .5mg for a week. After the initial period I just took .5mg once or twice per week.

The shit worked wonders for me. EVERYONE is making comments on how tan I look and I am freckled and type 1 usually.

Take some benadryl 30 min prior and dose before bed and you will have no problem

This stuff scares me a little. Two of my friends who did it literally got so dark it looked horrible. One of them was a regular fairly light skin guy and he got so much color that you would think he was black if it wasn't for his facial features. It looked so freakin stupid and he continues to do it which baffles me. The other guy was already fairly dark being that he is Spanish. He also got intense color but it was too much.

I don;t know if they both just did too much but it was enough to scare me away from using it. I honestly can;t even describe how stupid the one guy looked. He is in a top position where he is interacting with people literally all day too. I can;t believe he is still doing it. I don;t even know how to tell him delicately how dumb it looks!

Again, I don;t want to scare anyone away from using this, especially since I have no experience with it, but these two guys scared the hell out of me lol
This cracked me up. Wish I could see pics LOL. Was it comparable to 'Soul Man'?

Small doses are the way to go in my experience. To build the base tan, you should find a tanning salon that lets you tan by the minute in a stand-up tanner. Start with a .25mg shot of melanotan on Sunday night before bed, and repeat every night for two weeks. Tan on the following sched in a stand-up tanner if you are starting out fairly pale:

Monday: 3 min
Wednesday: 3 min
Friday: 3 min
Monday: 4 min
Wednesday: 4 min
Friday: 4 min

After the initial two-week run following this strategy, I had a perfect tan...didn't want to be any darker. To maintain the tan, from that point forward, I tanned for 4 min once a week, and took a shot of melanotan the night after my tan, and the night after that. Doing this, I have maintained 90% of my tan since the end of summer (I got my initial colour early in the summer before taking a trip). Just remember to moisturize your skin after every shower or you will lose your tan faster.

Small doses are the way to go in my experience. To build the base tan, you should find a tanning salon that lets you tan by the minute in a stand-up tanner. Start with a .25mg shot of melanotan on Sunday night before bed, and repeat every night for two weeks. Tan on the following sched in a stand-up tanner if you are starting out fairly pale:

Monday: 3 min
Wednesday: 3 min
Friday: 3 min
Monday: 4 min
Wednesday: 4 min
Friday: 4 min

After the initial two-week run following this strategy, I had a perfect tan...didn't want to be any darker. To maintain the tan, from that point forward, I tanned for 4 min once a week, and took a shot of melanotan the night after my tan, and the night after that. Doing this, I have maintained 90% of my tan since the end of summer (I got my initial colour early in the summer before taking a trip). Just remember to moisturize your skin after every shower or you will lose your tan faster.

One thing, MT2 seems to linger in the system for a bit so if you spend a lot of time outside I would go a little 'lighter' than ideally what you want as you may get there or even darker.

I recently used a bottle of melanotan2 that I reconstituted back in July of last year, and it was still good.

That's what I like to hear. I have 10mg and am only going to do 25mcg a day 7 days a week for 2 weeks, then like 250mcg once a week after that. I do NOT want to look black... I get dark enough as is, just trying to keep a nice golden brown with only a trip to the tanning bed a week to save my wallet some suffering haha.

I recently used a bottle of melanotan2 that I reconstituted back in July of last year, and it was still good.

I've heard that the nausea increases and can become a problem the longer the MT2 is reconstituted.

Did anyone have any issues with acne on the MT2? For me, it seemed like it was inflammatory to my system and brought up some pimples on my cheeks--not good!

That shit made me purple. Everyone called me Barney and said "hi kids!" when they saw me. I fucked like a champ on it though! (it increases libido)

start real low and work your way up..stuff is the miracle drug..lol

I've heard that the nausea increases and can become a problem the longer the MT2 is reconstituted.

Did anyone have any issues with acne on the MT2? For me, it seemed like it was inflammatory to my system and brought up some pimples on my cheeks--not good!

The older reconstituted vial didn't cause nausea at all.

Just started for the first time Monday, 250mcg and have used it everyday this week. I work inside so I got to get outside or to a tanning bed. The best thing was the boner's I got almost right away. I'm 55 and it was like I was 18. I hit up the wife who doesn't know I'm using it and I was like a rock forabout one hour. She had a great time, I couldn't cum? Anyway my Dr. told me about it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131