over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

methyl tren

bellicose

Registered
methyltrienolone

who has actually taken it? Results? Side effects?
Did you live to talk about it?

If you haven't taken it then please don't respond, i know all about the compound but am looking for any real experiences with it.

Since a board sponsor carries it someone must have some experiences with it.

Loved it took 1mg ED for 5 weeks
did 500mcg am and 500mcg pm... Only sides that i got that im aware of is regular tren sides, none less or worse then the injectable but i sure as hell got stronger on the oral then the injectable. This stuff might be toxic but now days what isn't lol jk. But seriously i think people over exaggerate when it comes to sides from ORAL TREN. I got a buddy who took 5mg ED for 4 weeks and then went to doctor and doctor said nothing out the ordinary or strange. So not everyone dies from this stuff or becomes terrible ill. Know about 12 guys on the national level that have been taking it for years and have had no problem what so ever.

Now i do know a guy that took it for 4 months and pissed blood but come on anyone with some common sense would only trake it for 3-5 weeks at a time.

methyltrienolone

who has actually taken it? Results? Side effects?
Did you live to talk about it?

If you haven't taken it then please don't respond, i know all about the compound but am looking for any real experiences with it.

Since a board sponsor carries it someone must have some experiences with it.

im on day 20 on 5 mg a day and my kidneys killing me.its make me very agrresiv and give me strength like mother fucker. its the strongest steroid in the world with ratio of 12000:6000

I missed out on this..:(

im on day 20 on 5 mg a day and my kidneys killing me.its make me very agrresiv and give me strength like mother fucker. its the strongest steroid in the world with ratio of 12000:6000

Ill pass if its that strong.:eek:

You're not supposed to take that much my friend. And if your kidney's are killing you, why are you staying on it? Kidney's are not easy to come by...

Last edited:
You're not supposed to take that much my friend. And if your kidney's are killing you, why are you staying on it? Kidney's are not easy to come by...

i know but im fucking in love with it . i have a few days left for the cycle

Bro please tell me you been drinking GALLONS of water/day!!!?

day 22

its day 22 on 5 mg per day and im up 4 lbs of pure solid muscle

Any updates bro?

yes

Any updates bro?

today the last day its day 32. and im very happy its the last because so much sides my kidneys and liver and heart hurting me.blood presher as well and heartburn.

today the last day its day 32. and im very happy its the last because so much sides my kidneys and liver and heart hurting me.blood presher as well and heartburn.

If you were to run Methyl Tren again, is it safe to assume you would drop the dosage from 5mg to say 1mg or 2mg?

And this is why people get sick/injured from steroid ABUSE.

If something is fucking with your body that bad, PLEASE STOP. All you are doing is damaging yourself (possibly beyond repair) for no damn good reason. Use your fucking head.

And this is why people get sick/injured from steroid ABUSE.

If something is fucking with your body that bad, PLEASE STOP. All you are doing is damaging yourself (possibly beyond repair) for no damn good reason. Use your fucking head.

agree wit ya

i lasted 3 weeks at 2mg/ed.the sides weren't bad but it did aggravate my prostrate and made my joints dried out.my caps are dosed at 1mg each.i'll no doubt run it again.i got some nice gains off it.

i lasted 3 weeks at 2mg/ed.the sides weren't bad but it did aggravate my prostrate and made my joints dried out.my caps are dosed at 1mg each.i'll no doubt run it again.i got some nice gains off it.

so u just stopped after 3 weeks, or did u back it down to 1mg?

i was doing the 2mg on my workout days and 1mg on non days.when i decided to stop i dropped it to 1mg for the last 5 days and then just dropped it totally.only difference i felt was the lack of extra aggression in the gym.i took it about 1.5-2hrs before my workouts.

i was doing the 2mg on my workout days and 1mg on non days.when i decided to stop i dropped it to 1mg for the last 5 days and then just dropped it totally.only difference i felt was the lack of extra aggression in the gym.i took it about 1.5-2hrs before my workouts.

oh ok. how much time are you taking off before u run it again?

Glad to see more threads about this product. I am still reseaching it but so far it seems like people are having outstanding results from lower doses. Honestly tho I cant believe that some ppl wouldnt stop the cycle right away if they were having all these prob. with there kidneys,liver or anything else. Personaly my health is worth alot more to me then a few extra lbs of muscle that I can still prob get with safer products even if it takes a little longer.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131