advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mexi's Elitropins IGF and serum HGH results !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha6164

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
As promised before after my bull mastiff had successful runs with Rips at 5iu daily, i switched him to 5iu of Elits purchased from Mexi. Same routine, no change in diet, routine or anything else. Pretty much cant get a better back to back testing. Now to remind some folks on Rips my 175lb mastiff had two IGFs drawn 6 weeks apart first one was 640 and second one was 838 or something. Needless to say both very high. I never checked serum HGH on either of those two but the IGF spoke for themselves for 5iu daily.

I ran the Elits for a total of 4 weeks at 5iu daily and morning of test, 2.5iu was given SQ, and three hours later serum HGH and IGF were drawn. Well needless to say i am disappointed. The IGF is almost half and the serum HGH level is not where it should be for injecting 2.5iu of SQ HGH. I have absolutely no explanation for this at all. Both the IGF and serum HGH go hand in hand. If the IGF came at 600+ then it would be one thing, or if IGF was low and serum HGH was high then we can also explain that maybe for some ungodly reason my mastiffs body is not coverting IGF properly. Now the IGF is not super low and it is above range but the bottom line is no where close to Rips.

Now i have switched him to IP Grey tops for the next four weeks and will also post this results, but i am not too hopeful on those either. With two tests so far by other member showing low serum HGH and non-elevated IGF it is not looking good. Next i am going to try GenHeal to see if that reveals anything interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see the-provider's email inbox filling up by the second...riptropin for the win!

i think there is so much selective scamming going on with hgh... all the people who have big names on these boards just have to mention that there whoever from whatever board, and then they get sent real shit, do a log, praise it, thus getting other people to buy and then thats when the selective scamming starts

There was a new thread just an hour ago with someone who did 8iu grey tops for weeks and had low serum gh, even after people saying their results are crazy... so much bs everywhere

Last edited:
Thanks to the mods for undeleting this thread. This was not meant to bash on a sponsor. Even when the HGH testing was being done I was very vocally a fan of Mexi and TP. But just like Kami who was screwed by his supplier it is not out of the realm of possibility that despite previous testing that it guarantees future results. I am wondering if the plant has maybe messed up and their quality has gone down.

Is there any kind of negative feedback loop or auto immune response that could cause such low readings even if it exogenous? i know that your body produces antibodies to 192aa, but wondering if this could be said for 191aa aswell.

Disappointing. Im on 5 Iu per day and have no sides that I can mention so far.

I'm on 5iu of Elitropins and definitely have sides from them, I'll probably get an igf test shortly (next couple weeks) as I want to compare them to GenHeal which I will be trying in the near future.....

got mine in a few days ago and did a 10 iu blast and got lethargic and sleepy within an hour which is normal for me on gh, took 5 ius yest and today and same thing, even starting to feel my joints ache like they were on the nd blues i was doing which i liked , so far although its too early to tell i have no complaints

Guys just to clarify are we talking about eli's not rips or Grays?

Ak

not sure if i read correctly but didnt you say you were taking 5iu when you took the test for rips but only 2.5 for eli's?

I'll say now I'm not a fan of this "self testing"
I've said it over and over again it would be to easy
To manipulate and we the staff have know way
Of checking the facts.

I could use a test like this and make anyone
Look good or bad.

The "real" lab test was just done. We all seen the results.

Results like this just make me nervous. Not calling bullshit on anything and Im very clear that having no sides doesnt really mean anything. I have the opposite of placebo effect. I think that nothing is going to work and everything is bullshit and when I hear bad news it only makes it worse. Ill keep running my course and hope for the best.

Results like this just make me nervous. Not calling bullshit on anything and Im very clear that having no sides doesnt really mean anything. I have the opposite of placebo effect. I think that nothing is going to work and everything is bullshit and when I hear bad news it only makes it worse. Ill keep running my course and hope for the best.

Im using the elitropin and love them. I can list many others also.
I would not let one post from one member change my mind of it, or get in my head.

Alpha what you should do if you yourself are unhappy is post that your unhappy in his feedback thread. This starting a new thread and calling guys out like ive seen you doing twice is BS. You better have some Damn strong facts to be doing that.
Not a "self done " test. Or a Patient you sent to them etc type of stuff.

too many variables when conducting this self testing, so far i like them , i will try rips once these run out and see for myself

I was running 5 of the Eli myself. Tested at 440? (I'm 48). It was given to me by Mexi as a contest prize. So it was legitimate. Zero sides. Dropped a lot of body fat. They worked amazingly well. I ran out of Eli. Had some novi on hand, finishing them out before I order more Elitropin. And I can't wait to get back on the Elitropin.

All I will say is that if anyone wants to trade their Elitropin for my Nova - I will pay your shipping.

Alpha, I am sincerely not calling you out. I don't think the Provider would be sponsoring you to bash Mexy. So why would you post this if it wasn't true.

But a sample size of ONE with the significant potential for variation of in vivo pharmacokinetics, I wouldn't read too much into a single blood test one way or the other. Especially a "marginal" result.

And everyone knows it would be real easy for me to pin 1iu of GH, get a blood test and post up the results saying I was on 8ius? Or to take 10iu, get a blood test, and say I was on 3iu? Don't believe everything you read. There has been a lot of questionable data thrown around as if it were gospel. Not that I believe in the gospel, but that's for a different board.

Last edited:
I was running 5 of the Eli myself. Tested at 440? (I'm 48). It was given to me by Mexi as a contest prize. So it was legitimate. Zero sides. Dropped a lot of body fat. They worked amazingly well. I ran out of Eli. Had some novi on hand, finishing them out before I order more Elitropin. And I can't wait to get back on the Elitropin.

All I will say is that if anyone wants to trade their Elitropin for my Nova - I will pay your shipping.

Alpha, I am sincerely not calling you out. I don't think the Provider would be sponsoring you to bash Mexy. So why would you post this if it wasn't true.

But a sample size of ONE with the significant potential for variation of in vivo pharmacokinetics, I wouldn't read too much into a single blood test one way or the other. Especially a "marginal" result.

And everyone knows it would be real easy for me to pin 1iu of GH, get a blood test and post up the results saying I was on 8ius? Or to take 10iu, get a blood test, and say I was on 3iu? Don't believe everything you read. There has been a lot of questionable data thrown around as if it were gospel. Not that I believe in the gospel, but that's for a different board.

i agree with reguards to novo's i didnt get much off them at all but, most people rave about them, i liked his nd blues tho. still think eli's take the cake so far from what ive tried

Im using the elitropin and love them. I can list many others also.
I would not let one post from one member change my mind of it, or get in my head.

Alpha what you should do if you yourself are unhappy is post that your unhappy in his feedback thread. This starting a new thread and calling guys out like ive seen you doing twice is BS. You better have some Damn strong facts to be doing that.
Not a "self done " test. Or a Patient you sent to them etc type of stuff.

Raj, i tried to PM you and your box is full so i am gonna say it here. I am not sure why think reporting bad results is B.S. I am sure you are talking about Purity Solutions and it is what it is. Look at their thread and there are people that have not gotten products in weeks. Multiple people have reported sore nipples using their AIs. So if a patient of mine that is on 25mg of Aromasin of theirs comes with E2 of 675, i should not report it here? There is no way on mother earth that the E2 should be that high when you are on legit aromasin. I dont think you can or should defend PS right now since they have screwed their reps and customers already on multiple levels.

As far as Mexi, this is not a call out by any means. When the HGH testing was being done i was very vocal and glad that both tests on Elits and Rips came back legit. But remember that having a test done months ago has no bearing on what is happening today. As an example, imagine if you had tested a vial right before the bad batch from Kami and things looked legit, would you dismiss the rest of the members when their IGFs started coming back low? I have no doubt that Mexi has had good products, and may even now have good products. The log and report is 100% accurate to my experience with the vials i have in front of me.

And i disagree with you that self testing is worthless. I believe if done properly that self testing and reporting may carry more weight than a single lab analysis of said product by itself. Lets say, a product tests legit in the lab during analysis, but then ten different members report that their serum HGH and IGF are low. What will you go with? I will go with the ten individual members test results than just a single lab analysis. I hope you dont take anything i say here wrong because the whole reason i spend the money, time and effort to report this is to benefit the community.

I have 7 kits of Elits on hands that dont know what to do with at this point. I have already started the IP Grey tops and will re-do test in 3 weeks and after that will do GenHeal and then Thanktropins that are on the way. Unlike some members that change their gear, diet etc all the time, mine is very stable because i am not on any gear, or peptides and have very consistent diet and exercise routine. By the time all this is done, we should have a very good idea on what is excellent, good, ok, and bunk.

You are more than welcome to PM me and verify me your own way to make you feel comfortable that i am not being sponsored or paid by TP for example to make anyone look bad. I will report what i test, good or bad. If the IP Grey tops come out great i will post them, if they come out shit, i think the community should see that too. All of us are looking for the holy grail and some may not have the means or money to do such frequent testing etc, and i figured if i can do that then why not help the community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws