over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

Next week March 22 having bloods pulled after being on 25mg mk677 for one month, going on 2nd year, after having 5 months off. I run a 6 month on/5 month off cycle every year. So will post results 3 business days after the 22nd of March.

Next week March 22 having bloods pulled after being on 25mg mk677 for one month, going on 2nd year, after having 5 months off. I run a 6 month on/5 month off cycle every year. So will post results 3 business days after the 22nd of March.

love your approach to all of this bro

Thanks 11111. :)
Just had bloods pulled, results in a few days. I like to run a 7 months on cycle, with 5 months off, taking the mk677 during the months of March to September when I have a season pass to waterpark & visit river, pools. Lift year round x 3 days a week with chest/tri/shoulders day 1, day 2 = legs, day 3 = back, biceps, traps.

IGF-1 range for my age group of 48 ------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is ------------ 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade HGH = 380 ng/ml---------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 to 3 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = xxx ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of xxx points, results in 4 business days from today

322 ng/ml igf-1 (average level during 1st 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Notice in the graph below from mk677 study, how levels remain high for 6 months, but then begin to fall after that.
mk study graph.jpg

p.s. this person experiences no lethargy or tiredness on mk677, but rather increased energy & sense of well being + nootropic mental wellness and of course good sleep, but I never had a problem with that before. No anxiety whatsoever unlike what have read as postulated by some. Excellent recuperation from workouts and increased muscle strength & exercise tolerance.

p.s. this person experiences no lethargy or tiredness on mk677, but rather increased energy & sense of well being + nootropic mental wellness and of course good sleep, but I never had a problem with that before. No anxiety whatsoever unlike what have read as postulated by some. Excellent recuperation from workouts and increased muscle strength & exercise tolerance.

Have you ever used plain MK677 powder orally in any way?

I got a 10 grams powder sitting down.

Yes, notorious, that is all I use.

Great news! Just got results in.

Results came back on the high end for a 16 year old, and I'm age 49, very impressed.

For 2nd year, after being on mk677 25mg in the morning from 2-22-19 to 3-18-19 (4 weeks so far),igf-1 came back 327 ng/ml, or a raise of exactly 100 points from baseline of 227 ng/ml,this is the equivalent of 3.4 iu of pharm grade HGH from China for me, as each 1iu of hgh raises my igf-1 95 points. Will post actual lab results tonight.

I like to take mk677 for 7 months of the year, then take 5 months off, then repeat, as you start to get diminishing returns after the 6th month on it, it is then good to take a break from it, as even the mk677 studies on older adults showed after the 6th month, levels begin to drop from the peak. I buy it directly from China (comes out to $25 a gram) and use a really good 1mg electronic scale.

It's nice to see the m677 is still kicking strong. I feel it working as usual, great workouts + recuperation + enhanced exercise tolerance, no lethargy or anxiety whatsoever, fantastic mood, love the stuff.

Mk677 bloating is minimized as I stay on a ketogenic diet year round except for extra carbs on workout days, mk677 insulin desensitivity (this happens with hgh as well) is counteracted by using 300mg of +R ALA before meals. MK677 does not burn fat like hgh but it has increased nitrogen retention in place of this drawback. To help lose fat fast while on mk677, use keto diet + intermittent fasting (eat only 8 hours during day), cardio + CLA + betaine (TMG): read the studies at ergo-log on cla + betaine stack.

what I meant is straight plain powder, not tablets or capsules, I hope that is what you've understood; in this case, how do you dose it, and how many mg per serving? do you mix it with water then sip it, do you place it under your tongue then drink it with water?...etc..

Yes, notorious, that is all I use.

Great news! Just got results in.

Results came back on the high end for a 16 year old, and I'm age 49, very impressed.

For 2nd year, after being on mk677 25mg in the morning from 2-22-19 to 3-18-19 (4 weeks so far),igf-1 came back 327 ng/ml, or a raise of exactly 100 points from baseline of 227 ng/ml,this is the equivalent of 3.4 iu of pharm grade HGH from China for me, as each 1iu of hgh raises my igf-1 95 points. Will post actual lab results tonight.

I like to take mk677 for 7 months of the year, then take 5 months off, then repeat, as you start to get diminishing returns after the 6th month on it, it is then good to take a break from it, as even the mk677 studies on older adults showed after the 6th month, levels begin to drop from the peak. I buy it directly from China (comes out to $25 a gram) and use a really good 1mg electronic scale.

It's nice to see the m677 is still kicking strong. I feel it working as usual, great workouts + recuperation + enhanced exercise tolerance, no lethargy or anxiety whatsoever, fantastic mood, love the stuff.

what I meant is straight plain powder, not tablets or capsules, I hope that is what you've understood; in this case, how do you dose it, and how many mg per serving? do you mix it with water then sip it, do you place it under your tongue then drink it with water?...etc..

Dissolves easily in water I just put a gram in an old 30ml and fill with water to get 33.3mg/ml

Yes, notorius, it is a powder that you need to weigh with a 1mg scale. Take by mouth followed by gulp of water, taste is nasty. Thanks 11111, richard cranium, and dog slime for comments, it has been fun! bye for now.

In conclusion...

Just got results back for new year 2019 on mk677 after 1 month on.

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade HGH = 380 ng/ml---------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = 327 ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of 100 points, (2-22-19 thru 3-18-19 thus far)

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (average level during 1st 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh
for me.

Comments:

I like to take mk677 for 7 months of the year, then take 5 months off, then repeat, as you start to get diminishing returns after the 6th month on it, it is then good to take a break from it, as even the mk677 studies on older adults showed after the 6th month, levels begin to drop from the peak.

It's nice to see the m677 is still kicking strong. I feel it working as usual, great workouts + recuperation + enhanced exercise tolerance, no lethargy or anxiety whatsoever, fantastic mood, love the stuff. If you get tired or lethargy when using mk677, maybe suggest switching to real hgh injections instead? or just don't use anything. Studies show a 20% increase in strength in older adults, have noticed 30% increase over time, as a good responder.

1) Mk677 bloating is minimized as I stay on a ketogenic diet year round except for extra carbs on workout days,

2) Mk677 minor insulin desensitivity (this happens with hgh as well) is counteracted by using 300mg of +R ALA before meals.

3) MK677 does not burn fat like hgh but it has increased nitrogen retention in place of this drawback. To help lose fat fast while on mk677, use keto diet + intermittent fasting (eat only 8 hours during day), cardio + CLA + betaine (TMG): read the studies at ergo-log on cla + betaine super stack.

4) Liver values bloodwork was performed last year after 7 months on it, and they were completely normal.

5) Mk677 hunger pains die down after about 4 weeks on the cycle.

6) Got powder directly from China (comes out to $25 a gram) and use a really good 1mg electronic scale (example: AWS gpr-20 20g x 0.001g).
There is usually a min order of $200 and shipping is around $20. Powder should have a really nasty lingering taste and not just a weak acidic taste that dies out early. It is hard to synthesize, so insist on good quality.

mk graph.jpg
mk677 2018 lab 1.jpg
mk677 2018 lab 2.jpg
mk677 lab march 2019.jpg

Yes, notorius, it is a powder that you need to weigh with a 1mg scale. Take by mouth followed by gulp of water, taste is nasty. Thanks 11111, richard cranium, and dog slime for comments, it has been fun! bye for now.

In conclusion...

Just got results back for new year 2019 on mk677 after 1 month on.

4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 weeks)

new year:

3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = 327 ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of 100 points, (2-22-19 thru 3-18-19 thus far)

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (average level during 1st 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh

for me.

Comments:

I like to take mk677 for 7 months of the year, then take 5 months off, then repeat, as you start to get diminishing returns after the 6th month on it, it is then good to take a break from it, as even the mk677 studies on older adults showed after the 6th month, levels begin to drop from the peak.

It's nice to see the m677 is still kicking strong. I feel it working as usual, great workouts + recuperation + enhanced exercise tolerance, no lethargy or anxiety whatsoever, fantastic mood, love the stuff. If you get tired or lethargy when using mk677, maybe suggest switching to real hgh injections instead? or just don't use anything. Studies show a 20% increase in strength in older adults, have noticed 30% increase over time, as a good responder.

1) Mk677 bloating is minimized as I stay on a ketogenic diet year round except for extra carbs on workout days,

2) Mk677 minor insulin desensitivity (this happens with hgh as well) is counteracted by using 300mg of +R ALA before meals.

3) MK677 does not burn fat like hgh but it has increased nitrogen retention in place of this drawback. To help lose fat fast while on mk677, use keto diet + intermittent fasting (eat only 8 hours during day), cardio + CLA + betaine (TMG): read the studies at ergo-log on cla + betaine super stack.

4) Liver values bloodwork was performed last year after 7 months on it, and they were completely normal.

5) Mk677 hunger pains die down after about 4 weeks on the cycle.

6) Got powder directly from China (comes out to $25 a gram) and use a really good 1mg electronic scale (example: AWS gpr-20 20g x 0.001g).

There is usually a min order of $200 and shipping is around $20. Powder should have a really nasty lingering taste and not just a weak acidic taste that dies out early. It is hard to synthesize, so insist on good quality.

View attachment 104914

View attachment 104915

View attachment 104916

View attachment 104917
Great post. Mk is a very impressive compound. From personal experience I can say this

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Closing note: Quality and appearance of the skin even more youthful than before in face due to increased collagen production...mk677's increased natural GH supports increased elastin and collagen production for firmer, thicker, tighter skin. Also, hair already grew quick, but even faster on it, same with nails. MK677 puts the "breaks" on somatostatin as we age, so that GH can once again return to youthful levels.

Thanks for posting all this bloodwork!

I liked mk in the past too. Switched it for gh recently

For those concerned about insulin sensitivity:

n 2018, I took 25mg in the morning from March till November (8 months), though now I only take it 7 months straight, then take a 5 month break off.

My levels after 4 months on it this year measure 327 ng/ml, up from my baseline of 227, so a 100 point increase, I read at the high end for an 18 year old on my GH and igf-1 levels while on it, and I am age 49 bodybuilder, so more than happy.

30% greater strength gains over time, good nootropic energy during day, sleep great at night, keeps joins lubricated, and enhanced exercise tolerance in the gym and on treadmill. No lethargy at all here during the day, unlike many I have read about. A few pages about the mk677 in the book "grow young with hgh" by Klatz too.

7 months in while taking it, I had labs done, mk677 had not detrimental effects on my insulin, glucose, A1c, etc.

Labs from Sept 26, 2018:

Insulin 8.2 uU/ml , normal, low =2.6, high = 24.9
Glucose: 89.0 mg/dl, normal, low = 70, high = 99
HbA1c: 5.1%, normal, low = 4.0, high = 5.6

I recommend you take 300mg of +R-ALA (Dr. Danielle Alpha Lipoic Acid, RALA, Extremely High Quality Alpha R Lipoic Acid (R-ALA)R- ALA 120 Capsules) before every meal x 3 times a day to help counteract and even improve insulin sensitivity while on either HGH or mk677, as yes, both will lower insulin sensitivity a bit, but this can be improved considerably with +R alpha lipoic acid, p.s. I get no hearburn from the above formula, best I have tried, and I have tried 3 different brands. I was not taking +R-ALA during the months the lab was taken above, but have since added it this year during my 7 month of the year mk677 25mg a day cycle.

Liver values also normal after 7 months of use:

ALT 26.0 u/L, normal, low =7, high =56.0
AST 21.0 u/L normal, low = 5, high = 35

MK677 is also not expensive, try xian Lyphar biotech in China, around twenty bucks a gram, don't pay the ridiculous prices charged for it here in the USA, as they are but the middleman who get it from China anyways

MK677 is also not expensive, try xian Lyphar biotech in China, around twenty bucks a gram, don't pay the ridiculous prices charged for it here in the USA, as they are but the middleman who get it from China anyways

Nutraplanet sold me a years supply (12 grams) for like 300 bucks. Don't think they ever had it listed on the site but they emailed me and offered it by the gram for around 30

That's a good deal dog-slime. :)

Arachidonic acid:

I know this is off topic, but can't help but share, recently added 1500mg (4 caps) of arachidonic acid taken before my workouts, and have noticed an insane pump and soreness increased by about ten times in the weight room and for rest of day on both chest/triceps/shoulders day and leg day.

Whereas before taking it, I would not get anywhere near as sore, and definately no pumps like when on it. I found the pumps to be very similar to low dose 30mg anavar pumps. But I don't use anavar anymore, as it gets me too wired. There are several pages written about it in the 2006 Anabolics reference guide I own, good studies and experience reports, noting increases in as much as 8.25 lbs lean mass in 2 months. Lots of good reviews on the stuff at amazon as well.

I highly recommend this stuff, I really like it with the mk677.

I thought would share since you guys know I am big on oils like: CLA (6 caps a day), fish oil (6 caps a day), and betaine (2.5g a day), see ergo-log study with graphs on muscle building and fat burning power of superstack CLA + betaine, it is up there. Fish oil also has great muscle building benefits, read the studies on it there as well.

I only use arachidonic acid before my workouts like some use, instead of a 50 day, 50 day off cycle.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...arachidonic-acid-builds-muscle-266756951.html
hxxps://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-study-shows-omega-6-fat-arachidonic-acid-builds-muscle-266756951.html

In a Tampa Floriday study, thirty college-aged men were recruited for the study, and randomized into two groups. The men in the first group were given 1,500 mg of ARA daily, and the other an identical-looking placebo. All men followed a periodized resistance-training program for 8 weeks. At the end of the study, the group supplementing ARA reported significantly greater gains in lean body mass (3.6 lbs. vs. 0.2 lbs.). They also noticed an 88% greater increase in muscle thickness (.47 cm vs. .25 cm), and added significantly more strength to bench press and leg press (110 lbs. vs. 76 lbs.). Lastly, wingate peak anaerobic power was dramatically improved with ARA (78W vs. 28W), a 275% greater increase.

Over 8 weeks:

arachidonic acid users gained 3.6 lbs lean mass, placebo = 0.2 lbs

arachidonic acid users gained 0.47cm in thigh muscle, placebo = 0.25cm

arachidonic acid users gained 110 lbs strength for bench + leg press, placebo = 76 lbs

That's a good deal dog-slime. :)

Arachidonic acid:

I know this is off topic, but can't help but share, recently added 1500mg (4 caps) of arachidonic acid taken before my workouts, and have noticed an insane pump and soreness increased by about ten times in the weight room and for rest of day on both chest/triceps/shoulders day and leg day.

Whereas before taking it, I would not get anywhere near as sore, and definately no pumps like when on it. I found the pumps to be very similar to low dose 30mg anavar pumps. But I don't use anavar anymore, as it gets me too wired. There are several pages written about it in the 2006 Anabolics reference guide I own, good studies and experience reports, noting increases in as much as 8.25 lbs lean mass in 2 months. Lots of good reviews on the stuff at amazon as well.

I highly recommend this stuff, I really like it with the mk677.

I thought would share since you guys know I am big on oils like: CLA (6 caps a day), fish oil (6 caps a day), and betaine (2.5g a day), see ergo-log study with graphs on muscle building and fat burning power of superstack CLA + betaine, it is up there. Fish oil also has great muscle building benefits, read the studies on it there as well.

I only use arachidonic acid before my workouts like some use, instead of a 50 day, 50 day off cycle.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...arachidonic-acid-builds-muscle-266756951.html
hxxps://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-study-shows-omega-6-fat-arachidonic-acid-builds-muscle-266756951.html

In a Tampa Floriday study, thirty college-aged men were recruited for the study, and randomized into two groups. The men in the first group were given 1,500 mg of ARA daily, and the other an identical-looking placebo. All men followed a periodized resistance-training program for 8 weeks. At the end of the study, the group supplementing ARA reported significantly greater gains in lean body mass (3.6 lbs. vs. 0.2 lbs.). They also noticed an 88% greater increase in muscle thickness (.47 cm vs. .25 cm), and added significantly more strength to bench press and leg press (110 lbs. vs. 76 lbs.). Lastly, wingate peak anaerobic power was dramatically improved with ARA (78W vs. 28W), a 275% greater increase.

Over 8 weeks:

arachidonic acid users gained 3.6 lbs lean mass, placebo = 0.2 lbs

arachidonic acid users gained 0.47cm in thigh muscle, placebo = 0.25cm

arachidonic acid users gained 110 lbs strength for bench + leg press, placebo = 76 lbs

great feedback tregar, thanks.
i've done a lot of reading by llewellyn about arachidonic acid, but was always kind of skeptical since he sells an AA product.

If you don't mind, can you link to where you got your AA from? (I don't think any sponsors on there sell AA, so it shouldn't be against the rules.

thanks,

Sure thing 11111.

It's the "Enhanced Athlete Arachidonic Acid" brand, 350mg a cap, around 110 reviews at amazon. Fairly cheap. I was skeptical too, but after those two workouts with mega-soreness for days and amazing pumps, I was sold, not to mention there are two really good studies out there on the lean mass compared to placebo. We normally get around 200mg a day of the arachidonic acid from red meats, etc. The soreness and pumps resulted from doing the normal exercises I normally do, no change up on the exercises. Of course, around 5 lbs on upper body was added (2.5lb plates x 2), and plus 10lbs (5 lbs extra each side leg press) on legs was added, but I normally do this about every new workout.

Would you say that its the same time of hunger as by using ghrp-6?

What I mean is it as strong as 30 min after you injected or is it more like a lingering feeling thru the day?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131