over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mk677 and women

bodyenergy

Registered
Hello guys my wife is thinking to give a shot to mk677 instead of ipamorelin in that way she cant avoid injection daily.
Would mk677 be a good substitute in a antiaging purpose?
And what dosage?

I would have her start at 10mg MK677 before bed. The human studies used men and women and dosing was the same for men and women. Even so, I recommend starting at 10mg. This dose seemed to release plenty of HGH in the studies.

I use 7.5mg at night and dont plan to increase. I sleep like a bomb, hair and nails grow very fast. Muscles are extremely full, decent amount of fat loss, allthoug if I dont control my diet I do look like im pregnant. Im also making steady strength gains.

I have used var, test prop and even tren on my last cycle. I dont want to use any male hormones for at least until feb next year, so im pretty darn happy with mk.

I also started humalog pre workout 5iu, and the pumps are painfull as hell :)

I agree with JJ, 10-12.5mgs is a good dose for women. My Wife ran it at 12.5mgs last year.

What were her results. I'm also curious to know. How was her muscle fullness and fat loss on the compound? Also did she report any side effects? Thanks in advance if you decide to share. :D

It was our first time running MK-677, we both ran it with clen. She experienced fat loss, strength increase, muscle fullness, deep sleep, etc. Side effects were bloated hands and feet, insane hunger, lethargy. If I recall right, prebed dosing helped with the lethargy. She dropped it because the hunger pains.

I use 7.5mg at night and dont plan to increase. I sleep like a bomb, hair and nails grow very fast. Muscles are extremely full, decent amount of fat loss, allthoug if I dont control my diet I do look like im pregnant. Im also making steady strength gains.

I have used var, test prop and even tren on my last cycle. I dont want to use any male hormones for at least until feb next year, so im pretty darn happy with mk.

I also started humalog pre workout 5iu, and the pumps are painfull as hell :)

After seeing your post it got me excited to try dosing 7mg MK677 per night.
I'm almost out of MK677. I have around 6ml's from a bottle I got 6 months ago.
I'll have to pick up some humalog and try your stack. :D

After seeing your post it got me excited to try dosing 7mg MK677 per night.
I'm almost out of MK677. I have around 6ml's from a bottle I got 6 months ago.
I'll have to pick up some humalog and try your stack. :D

Im a small asian girl tho hahah if that makes a difference :)

My husband is currently on 12.5mg of mk677 and teste 125mg a week and hes the biggest and leanest hes eever bèen. Even bigger then hes last blast of tren, drol! Hes also used to suffer from middle of the night imsomnia but sleeps like a baby with mk. Its amazing.

What is great also that we can eat over maintanemce calories daily and lean out, that with high quality sleep is allowing for concistent strength gain I feel.

We used low dose pharma hgh before 1.5-2iu and for us at least these small doses of mk are much more effective! We ordered a kit, so interesting to see combining those :love: will report back!

Im a small asian girl tho hahah if that makes a difference :)

My husband is currently on 12.5mg of mk677 and teste 125mg a week and hes the biggest and leanest hes eever bèen. Even bigger then hes last blast of tren, drol! Hes also used to suffer from middle of the night imsomnia but sleeps like a baby with mk. Its amazing.

What is great also that we can eat over maintanemce calories daily and lean out, that with high quality sleep is allowing for concistent strength gain I feel.

We used low dose pharma hgh before 1.5-2iu and for us at least these small doses of mk are much more effective! We ordered a kit, so interesting to see combining those :love: will report back!

Very good to know. :)

How long has he been on that protocol of Mk and test? Has he used higher doses of gear before? How big is he?

Very good to hear he is getting such great results? Does he mostly feel leaner and fuller or also bigger and heavier?

Just because we are on the topic.. So mk677 and his hgh raise,,, will be blunt with food?

Just because we are on the topic.. So mk677 and his hgh raise,,, will be blunt with food?

As bodybuilders it's unlikely that we ever have a truly empty stomach. I take my MK-677 on as empty a stomach as a bodybuilder will ever have at night meaning a couple hours after my final food meal at. I have a whey protein drink a half hour after my MK677/melatonin, then go to sleep.

On the back of black stone labs mk677 it says take with food but then again it also says "dry hard gains" lol so take that for what it's worth. I don't see how taking mk677 with or without food would make a difference since its oral but who knows.

Blackstone needs to be shut down, like seriously. They will ruin the research chem market by openly branding their shit as supplements for human use.

My sister has been on mk for about 2 months now and she noticed lethargy (which has since went away) and also a bit of water retention. I would recommend 5 days on and 2 days off with the occasional intermittent fast due to maintain insulin sensitivity.

If you have dyed hair I would be careful because this stuff will make your hair grow extremely fast

Hair grow is not a bad sides imo..
What dosage ur sister used?
And of course intermittent fasting is my lifestyle by the way..

Blackstone needs to be shut down, like seriously. They will ruin the research chem market by openly branding their shit as supplements for human use.

My sister has been on mk for about 2 months now and she noticed lethargy (which has since went away) and also a bit of water retention. I would recommend 5 days on and 2 days off with the occasional intermittent fast due to maintain insulin sensitivity.

If you have dyed hair I would be careful because this stuff will make your hair grow extremely fast

I could use the hair growth. :D

Listened to Jason Theobald on geardup podcast and he stated while it's no androgenic he's had 2 cases where his clients had some frzckikg in their voices..but I'm sure still rare

I don't see it bein a problem for the ladies. It just makes you release GH so how could it be androgenic?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws