over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

Been binge watching "Vikings". Pretty good show. I'm up to season 4. The new season starts tonight on The History channel. The only thing the show is missing is some nudity and more sex. Seeing some boobies and butts every now and then would make the show even better.
A lot of people really like it. I watched the first season but should have kept going

Id like to watch it but don't want to subscribe to another service. I already have Netflix. I think its on Amazon, if I did subscribe I would go there. I tried to watch it on the History App on the tv but they only have the current season on there!

If you guys want to have a good time I recommend "Letterkenny" and "Norsemen" I watched a couple of episodes of the latter last night and it had me laughing.

Just went to the movies and saw Richard Jewell. This was a huge win for cClint Eastwood! a rare film where the acting and directing and story/plot were all 100% I remember when all this went down and it both brings back memories and evokes sympathy for Jewell and disdain for the press and investigators involved. Highly recommended!!

Id like to watch it but don't want to subscribe to another service. I already have Netflix. I think its on Amazon, if I did subscribe I would go there. I tried to watch it on the History App on the tv but they only have the current season on there!
Yup, I just checked and at&t on demand only has this season too. Luckily for me my local library has the first 5 seasons on dvd.

Yup, I just checked and at&t on demand only has this season too. Luckily for me my local library has the first 5 seasons on dvd.
That's a good idea. Mine may have it too, but Im hooked on watching stuff in at least HD. Now I am streaming it all and even if it isn't broadcast in 4k it will convert to Dolby Vision 4k. I use the Amazon FireStick. The picture is incredible. One day Ill probably break down and subscribe to Amazon Prime and watch it. Thatll be 4k. Amazon has some stuff in dolby atmos sound too! Im hoping Amazon gets more series/movies thatll make me want to get it. Anyone have it now and can tell us some good exclusive shows?

Kindergarten Cop was just on the Starz channel. It was released in 1990, about 30 years ago. Jesus I feel old right now.......

Kindergarten Cop was just on the Starz channel. It was released in 1990, about 30 years ago. Jesus I feel old right now.......
I love Arnold in the beginning of that movie as the scruffy cop “my name is John Kimble. And I love my car!” As he pumps his shotgun or when he’s tormenting the girl.. “Cindy you know I don’t like you using foul language.

Its not a tumor!

April 26 on Showtime

Penny Dreadful: City of Angels (2020) Official Teaser

April 26 on Showtime

Penny Dreadful: City of Angels (2020) Official Teaser

I think Billions is done on Showtime now? This last season was the last, right? I loved that series!

Westworld due May 1st it seems. Boy has it been a long time since season 2! This season better be good.

I need some rock, woman, motorcycles, shit like that. Any suggestions? I miss Sons and The Sopranos. Some shit like that.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws