over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

saw in the tall grass on netflix last night , wasnt bad little slow. love stephen king though!

Omg..... Incredible movie. :eek:
Juaquin Phoenix WILL get nominated for an Oscar and he def should win it. He nailed it.
its a flawless movie imo. excellent story telling.
saw it at 11am this morn, didnt wanna wait :D
watching him descend into madness is wild. its done perfectly.
-F2S

Looks like Joker is doing very well at the box office too. It had a production budget of 55 million, and has made almost 550 million worldwide after being released about 10 days ago.

The Joker is fantastic for so many different reasons. I can understand why some don't like it though. I am sure many people go in expecting it to be like Batman and it's far from that. It does start slow and builds up nicely with an amazing finish.

I watched the latest Predator last night. It's so bad. The script is ridiculous. Although it does keep you entertained throughout. You will have to watch it to know what I mean though. It's terrible but still watchable if that makes sense :eek::D

The Joker is fantastic for so many different reasons. I can understand why some don't like it though. I am sure many people go in expecting it to be like Batman and it's far from that. It does start slow and builds up nicely with an amazing finish.

I watched the latest Predator last night. It's so bad. The script is ridiculous. Although it does keep you entertained throughout. You will have to watch it to know what I mean though. It's terrible but still watchable if that makes sense :eek::D

THIS!

Joker was uncomfortably well done.

I’ve been reading comics pretty heavily since I was little and it wasn’t until all the way at the end that we truly get to see a glimpse of the real joker. When he’s talking to the therapist.

Reason why imo his whole story was a farce; remember the joker is a trickster, he made us see “his” story, not the real story [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joker was uncomfortably well done.

I’ve been reading comics pretty heavily since I was little and it wasn’t until all the way at the end that we truly get to see a glimpse of the real joker. When he’s talking to the therapist.

Reason why imo his whole story was a farce; remember the joker is a trickster, he made us see “his” story, not the real story [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate on this? I keep hearing this from the critics too.

Haven't see it yet.

Sweetheart

This was a FUN movie. Independent film.

Synopsis: remember the movie Cast Away with Tom Hanks? Imagine same movie BUT there is a murderous monster stuck on the island too:eek:
-F2S

Saw "Terminator Dark Fate. It was pretty good. Not as good as the original, almost as good as T2, definitely better than all the other Terminator movies. They had a scene from the beginning of the movie that was supposed to be from 1998. They used CGI (computer animation) to make a younger, animated version of Arnold. The animation made Arnold look even more buff than he was as a bodybuilder. Somehow I bet Arnold probably told them to do that....

Hereditary

this movie sucked.

The Witch by same writer/director i believe, is better. skip this one watch that one
-F2S

As of this weekend Joker has taken in over a billion dollars in worldwide box office. It will be interesting to see how many awards it wins a few months from now. I hope Joaquin wins the Oscar for best actor. He deserves it with the performance he gave in Joker.

Sounds good

Yea Juaquin Phoenix's performances have always been something I can personally relate to. He's plays some good dark parts ....ouch!
I really liked him in the movie about Johnny Cash, think it was called Walk the Line.

Been binge watching "Vikings". Pretty good show. I'm up to season 4. The new season starts tonight on The History channel. The only thing the show is missing is some nudity and more sex. Seeing some boobies and butts every now and then would make the show even better.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws