over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

I just started watching "Blindspot" I find it entertaining, even for a conspiracy based show which are usually poorly made with mediocre acting. THis one I find to be an exception.

I watched The Ritual on Netflix. It's a British Film. It started really good and seemed very different and not your typical cheesy horror film you get these days. But it just got a bit silly and I wasn't that impressed. The you-tube comments all stated it was great so maybe others will like it.

I just watch ESCAPE ROOM.
Very scary!
Great movie!
I had no idea there are actually escape rooms for groups to party at.

I was going to watch that ages ago (a few times) but decided on something else each time. I picked Annabelle 3 last time instead and that was crap (started good) :eek: I will watch it one night with Flex :) There are escape rooms all over the world now. I have never been to one but my gf likes them.

I'm watching "The Godfather" for what must be the 20th time in my life. Definitely one of the best movies ever made.

Yes! Do you ever watch the sequel gung? Its arguably the greatest movie ever made and on some lists it is!

I was going to watch that ages ago (a few times) but decided on something else each time. I picked Annabelle 3 last time instead and that was crap (started good) :eek: I will watch it one night with Flex :) There are escape rooms all over the world now. I have never been to one but my gf likes them.

I think Flex would like AXL.
AXL is a very cool dog.
I want my own AXL dog. 🐕
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=--8nr2kt4uk

Last edited:
Yes! Do you ever watch the sequel gung? Its arguably the greatest movie ever made and on some lists it is!

Yes, of course. The Godfather 2 is just as great as the first. Robert DeNiro is also my all time favorite actor. Francis Ford Coppola made a version in which The Godfather and The Godfather 2 were combined and put in a linear timeline from beginning to end. Deleted scenes were also added. Michael Corleone gets revenge on the guy that blew up the car that his Italian wife Apollonia was sitting in. Michael finds the guy years later running a pizza joint in America. Check it out if you can find it. I think it's almost 6 hours long. I saw it on Cinemax a few years ago.

Yes, of course. The Godfather 2 is just as great as the first. Robert DeNiro is also my all time favorite actor. Francis Ford Coppola made a version in which The Godfather and The Godfather 2 were combined and put in a linear timeline from beginning to end. Deleted scenes were also added. Michael Corleone gets revenge on the guy that blew up the car that his Italian wife Apollonia was sitting in. Michael finds the guy years later running a pizza joint in America. Check it out if you can find it. I think it's almost 6 hours long. I saw it on Cinemax a few years ago.

I’ve seen that deleted scene but didn’t know that version existed that would be awesome! I’ll see if I can find that thanks man.

Perhaps already mentioned, but I watched Mollys Game last night and thought it was awesome.

I've yet to see John Wick 2 or 3, but part 1 was a first 2 weeks ago. Anyone see part 2 or 3 yet? Thoughts?

Perhaps already mentioned, but I watched Mollys Game last night and thought it was awesome.

I've yet to see John Wick 2 or 3, but part 1 was a first 2 weeks ago. Anyone see part 2 or 3 yet? Thoughts?

I have seen all 3 John Wick movies and liked them all. The end of part 3 makes me think there will probably be a part 4. I think they should just call part 4 " John Wick 4: John shoots EVERYONE within a 200 yard radius"

I just sat down in the theater for Ad Astra!

Flex said it looks too cheesy for his tastes. He loved this film though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIxnTi4GmCo&app=desktop

I watched Alita Battle Angel last night and that was very crap :eek: I had high hopes for it as well. I would also describe that as cheesy but not sure if that word is used in the US.

I bet Flex would like the series, PERSON OF INTEREST on Netflix.
The German Shepherd/Belgium Malinois dog named, Bear, is extremely cool.
He may even become Flex’s role model. 🐕

So how was it?

Take a look at Rotten Tomatoes score. Critics liked it but the audience gave it a 45%!

Many reviewers saying the science is bad. Here is another opinion:
"
Michael B

10m ago
Anti-man, anti-father, anti-family, crummy ending. Budget busted in first half, last half drug by so slowly with a disaster of a "climax". Many contradictions, poorly edited, disjointed. Pitt's character never has heart rate above 80 under stress but gets "emotional". Music a bit choppy. Visuals a bit hit and miss - Neptune rings breathtaking but "moon base" had a regular escalator (couldn't even afford a moon-oriented set for the base!). Of all the Brad Pitt movies, this was the least successful. Same for Mr. Jones. This movie had great potential, but fell short."

Think Ill just watch this on on HBO when it comes on.

Another:

"
Brad R

13m ago
Worst movie ever! 4 of us agreed. Most scenes made no sense whatsoever. For example, the very first scene looked like a space station. But then Pitt falls from it,and lands on earth with a parachute. In another, he sneaks onto a rocket to Mars.....through the rocket engine! with 5 seconds until launch. Then, all the astronauts are killed just at launch. The physics were flawed through the whole movie. And Pitt was a monotone without any emotion throughout. The movie is a full disaster. Don't see it. Don't. "

Last edited:
You never can tell. Audiences gave Ad Astra 45, but critics gave it 83. On the opposite side, critics gave Rambo:Last Blood 23, but audiences gave it 85. Think I will go see Rambo and wait for Ad Astra.

Just watched John Wick 3 this weekend! IMO the first John Wick was the best…..it had the best story line. 2 & 3 are okay……John Wick 3 is pretty much action from the get go…..They are definitely going to make a John Wick 4 by the way 3 ended!

You never can tell. Audiences gave Ad Astra 45, but critics gave it 83. On the opposite side, critics gave Rambo:Last Blood 23, but audiences gave it 85. Think I will go see Rambo and wait for Ad Astra.

Yeah, I agree. I usually go by audience score more than anything. I remember when the critics gave that outer space movie with Sandra Bullock a really high score. I watched it pay per view on cable and wanted my money back! Never seen a movie so boring. Acting wasn't special either. That has to be on of the most over rated movies of all time.

So how was it?

I liked it a lot! Kind of like Apocalypse Now in space with nods to 2001. The themes of father son and personal loneliness and self isolation really got to me. Really good visually. I went with Dolby surround sound over imax but either one would be great. It felt like I was sitting next to Pitt during take off in some scenes. Definitely recommend!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear