over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

You never can tell. Audiences gave Ad Astra 45, but critics gave it 83. On the opposite side, critics gave Rambo:Last Blood 23, but audiences gave it 85. Think I will go see Rambo and wait for Ad Astra.

The guy next to me at the ticket counter went to Rambo and I came close to changing my mind but I was happy with Ad Astra and felt that seeing it a theater was better than at home which probably suits Rambo better.

Yeah, I agree. I usually go by audience score more than anything. I remember when the critics gave that outer space movie with Sandra Bullock a really high score. I watched it pay per view on cable and wanted my money back! Never seen a movie so boring. Acting wasn't special either. That has to be on of the most over rated movies of all time.

Yeah maybe skip Ad Astra brother haha

Was this the same series?

Not sure if it's been mentioned and it's really not a movie but if you have Netflix you should watch how to make a murderer. It's long so most likely you won't be able to watch it all at once but man it's good.

A Wisconsin prisoner just reportedly confessed to the 'Making a Murderer' killing

A Wisconsin prisoner has confessed to a brutal murder that's the subject of Netflix's "Making a Murderer," the director of a new documentary told Newsweek.

The inmate was being interviewed by filmmakers for an upcoming documentary series called "Convicting a Murderer," an unofficial sequel of sorts to the hit Netflix series, when he said he was responsible for killing Teresa Halbach, the photographer whose death in 2005 was the focus of "Making a Murderer," the director said.

Newsweek reported that the prisoner's name wouldn't be released until law enforcement in Wisconsin can verify a confession.

The director of "Convicting a Murderer," Shawn Rech, told Newsweek that the inmate was a convicted killer.

"We haven't confirmed the legitimacy of the confession, but seeing as it was given by a notable convicted murderer from Wisconsin, we feel responsible to deliver any and all possible evidence to law enforcement and legal teams," Rech said.

He also said that the documentary, which has "been in production for 20 months," had "uncovered an unfathomable amount of information and evidence" about the murder.

Newsweek reported that the new docuseries would feature law-enforcement figures who believe that Steven Avery, the man convicted of murder in Halbach's death in 2007, is guilty. That's a change from the original show, which suggested that Avery and his nephew, Brendan Dassey, who was convicted of being an accessory to murder, were innocent. Both men have maintained their innocence.

Rech told Newsweek that he wasn't satisfied with "Making a Murderer."

"After doing a little bit of follow-up research I learned that not only did I not have the whole story, but I was misled by the series," Rech said.

Should the unnamed inmate's new confession stand, both Avery and Dassey could be released from prison. When "Making a Murderer" aired in 2016, it sparked outrage over the treatment of the two Wisconsin men and led some to support their exoneration.

Avery and Dassey have consistently appealed their convictions since 2007, but both remain incarcerated in Wisconsin. Avery is serving a life sentence without parole, while Dassey is serving a life sentence with the possibility of parole.

Representatives for Avery didn't immediately respond to Insider's requests for comment. A legal representative for Dassey declined to comment.

A spokesperson from the Wisconsin Department of Justice told Insider in a statement, "The Wisconsin Department of Justice has received the new information related to the case. DOJ takes all credible reports seriously, but it's important to note that this new information directly contradicts information previously provided by the same individual."

https://www.insider.com/making-a-mu...UEeYfLViQJLkLSSLBTAR6KY6Y3FpiazTyeN6E3MRiBtIE

Coming Soon:

Class Action Park: The World's Most Dangerous Amusement Park. Official Documentary Trailer

During its 1980s heyday, New Jersey’s Action Park was known as the world’s most dangerous amusement park.

It was as a lawless land, ruled by drunk teenage employees and frequented by drunker teenage guests. The rides ignored basic notions of physics, common sense, and safety. The end result lay somewhere between Lord of the Flies and a Saw movie.

But despite countless injuries and deaths, Action Park is looked back at fondly as an insane—but insanely fun—rite of passage. The scars it left? Badges of honor.

Class Action Park is the first-ever feature documentary to explore a place that has long since entered the realm of myth. The film peels away the trappings of nostalgia to reveal the shocking truth behind the park and its genius madman founder.

https://nerdist.com/article/class-a...nVVY1M06X8nd8PLl6_Q7ihWZGi1inm-a4YSf0GlSEtL_k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9TACAdTiCc

Saw "Rambo:Last Blood". Was it the best movie in the Rambo series?......no. Does it get two thumbs up from me for excessive gratuitous violence?....You bet it does! It also had some really good timing when they used The Doors song "One in Five"....." Five to one baby, one in five.....no one here gets out alive" They play the song as Rambo is killing evil drug cartel/prostitution ring guys in the underground tunnels he dug underneath the ranch he owns in Arizona. Why would he need underground tunnels beneath his ranch? BECAUSE HE'S JOHN FUCKING RAMBO.....THAT'S WHY! LOL. Rambo just never knows when he might have to kill 30 or 40guys, and underground tunnels can be quite useful for this purpose. Anyway.....if you are a fan of Rambo movies....go see it.

THE JOKER

Omg..... Incredible movie. :eek:
Juaquin Phoenix WILL get nominated for an Oscar and he def should win it. He nailed it.
its a flawless movie imo. excellent story telling.
saw it at 11am this morn, didnt wanna wait :D
watching him descend into madness is wild. its done perfectly.
-F2S

Juaquin Phoenix WILL get nominated for an Oscar and he def should win it. He nailed it.
-F2S

Agreed. I just got home from seeing it. The picture should get nominated as well.

Mild spoilers

'Joker' Is Already the Most Controversial Movie of Oscar Season

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/joker-movie-controversy-explained

its utterly ridiculous imo to think that this movie "inspires" violence. i mean it COULD but ANYTHING can inspire violence. There are thousands of movies FAR more violent and glorify violence more than this film.

if anything, it should inspire people to treat mental illness. this movie in no way condones nor glamourizes violence imo. This movie is about mental illness and what happens if left untreated.

i hope this "controversy" doesnt hurt its chances at multiple Academy Awards.
-F2S

saw crawl last night , kept my attention. wasnt the worst horror movie ive seen.

A Wisconsin prisoner just reportedly confessed to the 'Making a Murderer' killing

A Wisconsin prisoner has confessed to a brutal murder that's the subject of Netflix's "Making a Murderer," the director of a new documentary told Newsweek.

The inmate was being interviewed by filmmakers for an upcoming documentary series called "Convicting a Murderer," an unofficial sequel of sorts to the hit Netflix series, when he said he was responsible for killing Teresa Halbach, the photographer whose death in 2005 was the focus of "Making a Murderer," the director said.

Newsweek reported that the prisoner's name wouldn't be released until law enforcement in Wisconsin can verify a confession.

The director of "Convicting a Murderer," Shawn Rech, told Newsweek that the inmate was a convicted killer.

"We haven't confirmed the legitimacy of the confession, but seeing as it was given by a notable convicted murderer from Wisconsin, we feel responsible to deliver any and all possible evidence to law enforcement and legal teams," Rech said.

He also said that the documentary, which has "been in production for 20 months," had "uncovered an unfathomable amount of information and evidence" about the murder.

Newsweek reported that the new docuseries would feature law-enforcement figures who believe that Steven Avery, the man convicted of murder in Halbach's death in 2007, is guilty. That's a change from the original show, which suggested that Avery and his nephew, Brendan Dassey, who was convicted of being an accessory to murder, were innocent. Both men have maintained their innocence.

Rech told Newsweek that he wasn't satisfied with "Making a Murderer."

"After doing a little bit of follow-up research I learned that not only did I not have the whole story, but I was misled by the series," Rech said.

Should the unnamed inmate's new confession stand, both Avery and Dassey could be released from prison. When "Making a Murderer" aired in 2016, it sparked outrage over the treatment of the two Wisconsin men and led some to support their exoneration.

Avery and Dassey have consistently appealed their convictions since 2007, but both remain incarcerated in Wisconsin. Avery is serving a life sentence without parole, while Dassey is serving a life sentence with the possibility of parole.

Representatives for Avery didn't immediately respond to Insider's requests for comment. A legal representative for Dassey declined to comment.

A spokesperson from the Wisconsin Department of Justice told Insider in a statement, "The Wisconsin Department of Justice has received the new information related to the case. DOJ takes all credible reports seriously, but it's important to note that this new information directly contradicts information previously provided by the same individual."

https://www.insider.com/making-a-mu...UEeYfLViQJLkLSSLBTAR6KY6Y3FpiazTyeN6E3MRiBtIE

Turned out to be BS. Guy was trying to collect on $100,000.

new season of peaky blinders! show is awesome!! netflix

-F2S

I wanna see this!

I watched It 2 the other night. One of the worst films ever made. Obviously with so much money thrown at something it has some qualities. But for the same reasons it is terrible. The last 5 mins are nice but you may not make it to see them. Very boring and it drags on and on. If it was good you don't mind it being nearly 3 hours long. As it's so bad it just makes it very hard to keep watching. I can't believe the site gave it 6.9/10.

Midsommar

Watched this movie on blu ray. this movie sucks.
not a whole lot happened and what does happen is pretty hard to understand.
boring and lame ending imo.
i'd skip it if i were you guys
-F2S

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?