over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

Just watched the South Korean Movie Parasite. Cool flick! I enjoyed it, and the cinematography and sound were exceptional. The plot is really wild too. The movie has to do with social classes. I bought it for $10 on Amazon in HD. This movie left me thinking a lot afterward, there are some deep concepts in there.

Just Watched The Passion of the Christ for the first time. I thought it was quite good, seems most critics didn't like it. Certainly a lot of blood shown, but it was not overwhelming to me and I saw it as a necessary part of the scenes. Only thing I would change is to have the scene at the very end where Jesus rises from the dead be a bit longer. For a minute there I was afraid there wouldnt be that scene, but thankfully it is there.

Funny, I went and watched The Martian last week at the cinema, and redboxed The Gift and southpaw last night... All 3 were pretty good, Southpaw was really good, had my wife crying for real. Who cries at boxing movies.... ADRIANNNNN lol.... But it was a tear jerker at times... Can you believe I fell asleep the last 10 or 15 mins at The Martian, $10 bucks down the drain....

Watching Spys right now with Melissa McCarthy, pretty good I guess, Hot Pursuit with Sofia Vergara(spelling) and Witherspoon was pretty damn funny. If I get around to it, I'm going to watch The Entourage tonight, possibly.....

Damn after reading this, maybe I should up my Aromasin, alot of estrogen going on....haha

Huge movie fan....I'm sure I have close to 1000 dvd/bluray, obsess much??
I laughed at times with Sofia in that movie.specially in the part she says you look like jose Bever 🤣🤣🤣

The Mandalorian Documentary Series Announced For Disney+

Five episodes in, and The Mandalorian is proving very much worth the wait. The first live-action Star Wars show is currently arriving weekly on the Disney+ streaming service, with three instalments yet to come – and beyond that, we’ll be heading back to its world sooner than expected. While Series 2 isn’t due to arrive until later this year, in a few weeks we’ll be getting a brand new behind-the-scenes look at the show. Disney has just confirmed a new series titled Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – an eight-episode documentary series that delves into the making of the hit show. The series is due to stream of Disney+, and will, fittingly, begin rolling out from May the 4th.

The episodes are set to focus on topics including the filmmaking process, the legacy of George Lucas, the creation of the characters, the practical effects, the score, and more. “Disney Gallery: Star Wars: The Mandalorian is an opportunity for fans of the show to take a look inside and get to see a different perspective, and perhaps a greater understanding, of how The Mandalorian came together and some of the incredibly talented contributors throughout Season 1,” says Jon Favreau. “We had a great experience making the show and we’re looking forward to sharing it with you.” No word yet on whether we’ll get to see the exact moment Werner Herzog fell head-over-heels for Baby Yoda – he was reportedly brought to tears by the sight of the adorable puppet on set.

There should be plenty of interesting stuff to see in the making of The Mandalorian – not only the pioneering virtual production techniques (instead of green-screens they used giant ultra-high-definition video backgrounds that give the illusion of vast environments), but also the likes of Taika Waititi, Jon Favreau, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Deborah Chow helming their own Star Wars adventures. Howard and Chow are notably the first women to direct any form of live-action Star Wars material – so putting footage of the pair doing just that out into the world can only be a positive thing.

Just Watched The Passion of the Christ for the first time. I thought it was quite good, seems most critics didn't like it. Certainly a lot of blood shown, but it was not overwhelming to me and I saw it as a necessary part of the scenes. Only thing I would change is to have the scene at the very end where Jesus rises from the dead be a bit longer. For a minute there I was afraid there wouldnt be that scene, but thankfully it is there.
A sequel is said to be in the works.

I don't know if they've been mentioned but Triple Frontier and Spencer Confidential are two good Netflix movies!

I loved Triple Frontier!
I’ll have to check out Spencer Confidential. Thank you for the tip!

Reactions: Bio
A sequel is said to be in the works.
That whole movie is so depressing to see, but that last brief scene of the cave where Christ's body was and the door opening up with the sun shining outside was uplifting to see. We know how the story ends, but its always nice to see it. I haven't heard of a sequel, this will also be done by Mel Gibson?

Watched "Onward" with the kiddos a week or so ago, and it was a great animated movie (PIxar/Disney).

Watched The Gentlemen—Guy Richie's new gangster movie.
Very reminiscent of his older stuff (Snatch, Lock Stock)

Good flick.

Anyone here like the series The Wire? Im on the last season now. It is a very good series about crime in Baltimore City. From the perspective of the police and the drug dealers. Its on HBO. If you like crime shows I highly recommend it! Best series ive seen in awhile.

Anyone here like the series The Wire? Im on the last season now. It is a very good series about crime in Baltimore City. From the perspective of the police and the drug dealers. Its on HBO. If you like crime shows I highly recommend it! Best series ive seen in awhile.
Great show. I watched the entire series in real time when it was first run on HBO, and have watched all seasons again on dvd. Now that you mention it, I may watch them all again.....streaming this time. Streaming wasn't even available when the show was originally on HBO. The actor that plays Omar did such a great job with that character.

Great show. I watched the entire series in real time when it was first run on HBO, and have watched all seasons again on dvd. Now that you mention it, I may watch them all again.....streaming this time. Streaming wasn't even available when the show was originally on HBO. The actor that plays Omar did such a great job with that character.
Yeah, im streaming it on my 4k firestick through HBO Go. The video quality is awesome, in dolby vision. The audio is good too. So much better than watching through cable. I agree about the actor that plays Omar. I think most of them are tremendous actors. Omar is one of those bad guys that is good! Hes probably my favorite character in the show, I like Bubs a lot too!

Was Hamsterdam awesome or what!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner