over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

watched How To Fix a Drug Scandal a few weeks ago. i highly recommend. Talk about fucked up!
Just watched that last week. Well made documentary and a truly fucked situation!

Just Watched The Passion of the Christ for the first time. I thought it was quite good, seems most critics didn't like it. Certainly a lot of blood shown, but it was not overwhelming to me and I saw it as a necessary part of the scenes. Only thing I would change is to have the scene at the very end where Jesus rises from the dead be a bit longer. For a minute there I was afraid there wouldnt be that scene, but thankfully it is there.
Critics didn't like it because of it's religious content. THe movie was fantastic from my perspective!

RAD, Dead Poets Society, original Twelve Angry Men, Inherit the Wind, Some Kind of Wonderful, Battle Beyond the Stars, The Wanderers, The Warriors, Alligator, Salems Lot, Piranha, The Raven, The Black Hole, Ivan the Terrible documentary ( I grew up in Cleveland during this), WW2 in HD, Burnt Offerings, The Hobbit animated, The search for Animal Chin.

Just watched the South Korean Movie Parasite. Cool flick! I enjoyed it, and the cinematography and sound were exceptional. The plot is really wild too. The movie has to do with social classes. I bought it for $10 on Amazon in HD. This movie left me thinking a lot afterward, there are some deep concepts in there.

Was it all subtitles or was it in English? I’ve heard good things.

RAD, Dead Poets Society, original Twelve Angry Men, Inherit the Wind, Some Kind of Wonderful, Battle Beyond the Stars, The Wanderers, The Warriors, Alligator, Salems Lot, Piranha, The Raven, The Black Hole, Ivan the Terrible documentary ( I grew up in Cleveland during this), WW2 in HD, Burnt Offerings, The Hobbit animated, The search for Animal Chin.
That’s an eclectic list but some good ones on it!

Book of Eli. Great post apocalyptic movie. Don't usually watch movies from Holly Weird
Best movies are independent films with less known actors.
But this was an exception with Gary Oldman.

Was it all subtitles or was it in English? I’ve heard good things.
Subtitled. In some respects it is better, but if a show/movie is dubbed well I prefer that.

Ive got a good selection of blurays and 4k discs. We just watched Magnolia again. That's a good one. Same director and writer that did Boogie Nights, another favorite of mine. Magnolia is 3 hours long but goes fast.

Ip Man 4
just finished watching it. Scott Adkins is in it. Good flick. The guy that plays Bruce Lee does a good job. Fun movie if you like that genre.
Great ending. The series is def over now. Good send off.
-F2S

Just finished watching Succession on HBO. Well written and very entertaining. The characters are nuts!

I have seen so many crap films recently. I watched Fantasy Island last night and knew it would be bad. It's always the way with most modern horror films. Some often start really good (like it did) but it's unbelievable how bad it become. Just a really stupid film.

Brahms The Boy 2 was better than I thought it would be. A decent film until an awful and ridiculous ending.

The latest Jumanji... it tells you something when you barely remember something you watched only a few weeks ago. It was ok.

Sonic the hedgehog... entertaining but more for kids.

Doctor Sleep... worth watching but nothing great.

Richard Jewell... very good but nothing special.

1917... a masterpiece in many ways... worth watching especially on a good tv with surround sound.

Platform... I really liked this but then it had the worst ending ever. It's a Spanish film on netflix but you can get it in English. Very different and worth watching. Even though the ending was very disappointing I would have this top of the list to watch. @johnjuanb1 you have to watch this for reasons I can't discuss ;)

GOOD BOYS is pretty dang funny. Light movie, totally inappropriate...good to boost the spirits if you are feeling depressed

Just finished watching Succession on HBO. Well written and very entertaining. The characters are nuts!
That's my next show to watch. I watch the series finale of The Wire tonight.

Platform... I really liked this but then it had the worst ending ever. It's a Spanish film on netflix but you can get it in English. Very different and worth watching. Even though the ending was very disappointing I would have this top of the list to watch. @johnjuanb1 you have to watch this for reasons I can't discuss ;)
Thanks for that, I marked that as a favorite and will probably watch it. It got good reviews!

Looking forward to seeing the final episode of "Homeland" this Sunday. Definitely one of my favorite shows of the last decade. Hard to believe the show started in 2010. Homeland, Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, 24, The Wire, some of my all-time favs......

I saw the Hulk movies back then. I'm not sure I would want to dig up these others.

Superhero Movies You Probably Haven't Seen Yet

That whole movie is so depressing to see, but that last brief scene of the cave where Christ's body was and the door opening up with the sun shining outside was uplifting to see. We know how the story ends, but its always nice to see it. I haven't heard of a sequel, this will also be done by Mel Gibson?
Ya Mel Gibson and also with Jim Caviezel playing the part of Jesus again. It s supposed to start off right where the first film ended.

Movie day today. Uncut Gems (pretty good!) and starting 1917 right now.

Just Watched The Passion of the Christ for the first time. I thought it was quite good, seems most critics didn't like it. Certainly a lot of blood shown, but it was not overwhelming to me and I saw it as a necessary part of the scenes. Only thing I would change is to have the scene at the very end where Jesus rises from the dead be a bit longer. For a minute there I was afraid there wouldnt be that scene, but thankfully it is there.

Undoubtedly the best and most moving Christ movie ever made I think. Also agree the end should of been more to it but still brought out emotions I'll never forget.

Another little independent film gem was a movie called The Cell. Who ever wrote the book on this one
had a hell of a imagination....

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner