over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

Monster Hunter - Exclusive Official Movie Trailer

A CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM BOB Trailer

saw love and monsters last night , kept me entertained.

i watched unhinged the other night , russel crowe has really let himself go! good movie though.

The Mandalorian | Season 2 Official Trailer

I just finished watching the first episode of season 2. I saw talk online about Timothy Olyphant deserving a spinoff from the Mandalorian but it didn't click in my head that he would be in the episode. Westerns do suit him well.

Until I saw the credits at the end I didn't realize John Leguizamo was in it as well.

Wer

I dont know how this one got past me! 2013 movie. werewolf movie but like legit werewolf... what if it was a real disease kinda thing... good twist to the werewolf legend.
-F

The Mandalorian Season 2: Who Plays The Weequay Bartender

The Mandalorian season 2 premiere featured a handful of notable guest stars that played brand new characters, including a Weequay bartender on Tatooine. Seeing as the figure was an alien sentient species, viewers may have had their eyes on the end credits to catch the actor behind the unrecognizable figure. The unnamed Weequay was actually played by a seasoned actor - more specifically, W. Earl Brown.

The Mandalorian season 2, episode 1, "The Marshal" follows Din Djarin (Pedro Pascal) and the Child as they search for information regarding the location of fellow Mandalorians. Their intel leads them to Mos Pelgo region of Tatooine, a small mining town that's no longer on the maps. After arriving in town, Din enters a cantina where he meets the Weequay proprietor. He then encounters a man known as "The Marshal" who's wearing traditional Mandalorian armor. This figure is actually Cobb Vanth, and the armor he previously obtained once belonged to the legendary Star Wars bounty hunter Boba Fett. In exchange for the armor, Din agrees to help Cobb kill a nearby krayt dragon, which requires the help of town locals, including the Weequay bartender.

W. Earl Brown's guest appearance in The Mandalorian may have been short, but it was still significant. The 57-year-old actor is best known for his movie roles like Scream, There's Something About Mary, The Alamo, The Lone Ranger, Black Mass, and The Highwaymen. Brown has also had a bevy of work in TV shows with notable titles such as Seinfeld, The X-Files, Six Feet Under, CSI, American Horror Story, Chicago Fire, True Detective, and Preacher. More noteworthy is the fact that Brown had a recurring role on Deadwood and an appearance on Justified. Both series starred Timothy Olyphant, who appeared alongside Brown in The Mandalorian season 2, episode 1 as Cobb Vanth.

Deadwood-Timothy-Olyphant-W-Earl-Brown.jpg

Brown shared on Twitter that series creator Jon Favreau purposely reunited Olyphant and himself to recreate the sheriff/barman dynamic from their respective characters in Deadwood. The actor reminisced about the gig, which was highly secretive during the entire experience. The episode was actually filmed before The Mandalorian debuted on Disney+ in November 2019, so Brown wasn't filled in about the plot, nor the existence of Baby Yoda. All he knew was that he was working alongside Olyphant and Pascal, two men he was personally familiar with. As a major Star Wars fan, one of Brown's dreams came true thanks to his opportunity in playing the Weequay cantina owner.

Not only did Brown get to have one-on-one scenes with Din and Cobb, but he also got the chance at an action sequence when the group battled the krayt dragon. Based on Brown's retelling of his experience working on The Mandalorian through social media, it sounds like his role was a one-off guest appearance. That said, several season 1 figures are set to make their return in the follow-up season, so there's always a chance Brown's Weequay gets more screen time in the future. The Weequay species is known to be resistant to blaster fire so he could prove to be a key ally to someone like Din and the Child.

That’s a great flick!
I pre-ordered this movie for Prime Video but I after it was released I had difficulty finding the time to sit down and enjoy the movie. Finally put it on at about 2 am and just then my little niece sneaks into the living room to watch it with me. I didn't pay her much mind figuring that she would just fall back to sleep on the couch after 15 minutes at the most...
but she watched the whole thing and really got a kick out of it. She is 6 lol

Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Official Trailer

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member