over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Multi use test vials question

I wanted to get some 400mg test enth, in a 12ML vial. My question is, how long is the test good for once the seal is broken? I want to get 3 vials, but will only use 1 1/2 vials for one cycle, how long is the rest of the test good for in the open vial once the seal is broken?

I have a bottle of Tren that I opened over a year ago and I am now finishing the remainder of the bottle. I've used bottles 6 months after the first time drawing from them on many occasions. I make sure to clean the stopper before drawing out and then again after I have drawn out from it to best insure that no bacteria gets either pushed or sucked into the bottle.

I have a bottle of Tren that I opened over a year ago and I am now finishing the remainder of the bottle. I've used bottles 6 months after the first time drawing from them on many occasions. I make sure to clean the stopper before drawing out and then again after I have drawn out from it to best insure that no bacteria gets either pushed or sucked into the bottle.

good to hear and the potency was just as good as far as you can tell?

Unless you leave holes in the rubber stopper it should be good for years.

Seriously? Its fine, ive been drawing from a 50ml jug now for cruising on and off for I think 2 years now?

Your fine bud.

got a few bottles from the old GA Labs a while back and the stuff is still as potent as ever. It's good and keeps for a while.

well there is going to be a hole in the rubber stopper, because i will use half the bottle.

I think he means a hole that doesn't seal over.

I have used sealed vials that were from back in early 2000s ttokkyo brand still god. Made homebrew tren that's good for years and years as long as there is preservative (which there is). So your answer is u can save that half bottle for quite a while.

Yeah i agree, longest i waited to to use one was around 8 months and it still kicked like day 1..SO you'll be fine

The test 400 may be required or used more solvents than an average 250mg dose. The stopper may degrade faster due to higher solvent content. Keep an eye on it... I would filter into a sterile vial just to eliminate possible bact issues.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear