over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Draw and Inject Multiple Compounds

Dynamo87

Registered
Newbies
I tried searching for an answer to this but I'm still not clear on my specific question.

Currently I use the same 27G 1/2 inch insulin needle to draw and inject my test-C for TRT (no luer lock).

If I were to decide down the road to add a second compound like mast or primo to my protocol would it be sanitary and ok to do the following:
-using the same 27G 1/2 inch insulin needle:
1. inject air into test-c vile and draw test-c into needle.
2. take same needle and draw second compound into needle.
3.inject self with needle.

My current protocol is to split the 200mg TRT into equal injections on M,W,F. Would just mirror that for the mast or primo.

Thoughts?

If you sanitize the tops of both vials, yes to sanitary. But each time you punch into the vial, you're making your needle duller, so you'll have a tougher time jabbing into the muscle and do more damage to skin and muscle with the dull tip.

But it wouldn't really increase chances of infection if that's your only concern.

If you sanitize the tops of both vials, yes to sanitary. But each time you punch into the vial, you're making your needle duller, so you'll have a tougher time jabbing into the muscle and do more damage to skin and muscle with the dull tip.

But it wouldn't really increase chances of infection if that's your only concern.
Thank you, yes I always alcohol swab the vials. Infection was my main concern. Appreciate you getting me an answer.

I have done such things for many years. Just wipe off both vials and if you are really worried wipe off the needle before inserting it into a vail.

I have done such things for many years. Just wipe off both vials and if you are really worried wipe off the needle before inserting it into a vail.
I’d be careful with that as the fibers from the alcohol pad can attach to the needle and set you up for a sterile abscess. I’m not saying it’s guaranteed or even likely to happen but you open yourself to the possibility.

@Dynamo87 Why are you opposed to swapping needles before injecting. It’ll be sharper and they’re cheap as dirt.

I’d be careful with that as the fibers from the alcohol pad can attach to the needle and set you up for a sterile abscess. I’m not saying it’s guaranteed or even likely to happen but you open yourself to the possibility.

@Dynamo87 Why are you opposed to swapping needles before injecting. It’ll be sharper and they’re cheap as dirt.
After thousands of times doing injections i have had zero issues. Everything can have a down side. Just need to look at the risk to reward ratio. In 25 years injecting sometimes multiple times a day i have had zero infections. People should go with what their comfort zone tells them to do after reading up on things. Fibers could be left on the skin as well then pushed into the skin but can't say i have ever heard that happening.

I tried searching for an answer to this but I'm still not clear on my specific question.

Currently I use the same 27G 1/2 inch insulin needle to draw and inject my test-C for TRT (no luer lock).

If I were to decide down the road to add a second compound like mast or primo to my protocol would it be sanitary and ok to do the following:

My current protocol is to split the 200mg TRT into equal injections on M,W,F. Would just mirror that for the mast or primo.

Thoughts?
Backload them with a luer lock syringe and a 20g needle and using sanitizing protocols. Much easier and your slin pin stays ultra sharp

After thousands of times doing injections i have had zero issues. Everything can have a down side. Just need to look at the risk to reward ratio. In 25 years injecting sometimes multiple times a day i have had zero infections. People should go with what their comfort zone tells them to do after reading up on things. Fibers could be left on the skin as well then pushed into the skin but can't say i have ever heard that happening.
Needles are so cheap, I can't see the point in not swapping them, but to each their own.

Not opposed to it, just have a ton of insulin needles on hand. They are what I've been using for the past 2 years.

Not opposed to it, just have a ton of insulin needles on hand. They are what I've been using for the past 2 years.
Oh I see, I glossed over that. I thought you had 27 1/2 needles. My mistake.

Oh I see, I glossed over that. I thought you had 27 1/2 needles. My mistake.
You do raise a good question though. Maybe I should consider moving over to luer lock needles eventually. Especially if I ever grow the balls to order something and move to more than just plain jane TRT lol

Needles are so cheap, I can't see the point in not swapping them, but to each their own.
I agree. I do when loading up for larger injections. But for insulin syringes and just have never seen a need for it and those are what the OP asked about.

You do raise a good question though. Maybe I should consider moving over to luer lock needles eventually. Especially if I ever grow the balls to order something and move to more than just plain jane TRT lol
The great thing about it is that you can draw with a larger gauge like 22 or 20, which loads up the syringe much faster and then you can swap to a fresh sharp 27 gauge or whatever you prefer to inject with. To me, it just makes for a more pleasant and faster experience.

Thoughts?
I have drawn up 2 compounds in same syringe and injected. Never had a problem doing that

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws