over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle maker grill

njpooldude

Kilo Klub Member
Muscle Maker Grill :: "Great Food with Your Health in Mind"

I think they are only in NJ and NY at this time, but they are looking for ppl to open more stores.. food wasnt bad...just figured id share if anyone was interested in starting their own franchise

They sell supplements too, thought that was kinda cool

I had an idea for a restaurant like this for years, gotta wonder how big of a hit it would be though.... I figure most people here in the U.S. would rather eat greasy buffalo wings and beer

isnt this the restaurant Victor martinez opened? pretty sure it is

AWESOME! ..wish we had one:(

i love that place man...edison and red bank i drove past the new one...i miss it i need to get up there this week!!!

Red Bank Middletown Manalapan and maybe soon to Tinton Falls

danm..they popping up all over the place...it took longer than i thought though...i use to go up to the edison one years ago and didnt see any others around...i looked at the list and saw how many there are now and damn...after eating there i know why..if you have good food at a decent price in even a semi decent location you cant go wrong...and this food is way better than decent for a healthy approach. some of these places try the healthy approach and fall way short...even The Pump in NYC not as good. wish i had the money and location to open one, and never have to commute to NYC again!! ha...keep dreamin

I had an idea for a restaurant like this for years, gotta wonder how big of a hit it would be though.... I figure most people here in the U.S. would rather eat greasy buffalo wings and beer

they started these in corporate park areas and most of the people actually try and eat healthy....you still have a lot of fat fxcks that hit the local mcdonalds and shxt but this place made a killing in the corporate park i was near

It is funny that I've never been in one. I live near the first one in Colonia. A new one is preparing to open near the waterfront in Jersey City, right next to Fatburger and Pizzeria Uno. Nice variety.

yea vic owns the one up north.. he didnt start the business but he owns one of them.. they are going nation wide soon.. texas, cali.. ect

its like a fast food joint, but with healthy food

looks like they are trying to come to Texas..Alright!:)

hey thats pretty cool, when i opened the thread i thought it was going to be some type of kitchen grill - like the foreman grill. i wasn't expecting a restaurant!!!!

I passed by the Jersey City location last week. The paper is down off the windows, the furniture and counters are visible to see driving by, and people seemed to be either interviewing or working. The place is almost open.

Btw the Fatburger next door closed down. Another burger joint, Five Guys, has a coming soon sign there.

The Gold's gym on the west side is still in presale with nothing inside about 4 months later.

**broken link removed**

Anyone care to open one for us Po' folks in the West Coast?

**broken link removed**

Anyone care to open one for us Po' folks in the West Coast?

Actually I am looking at this closely.....

My questions to you guys that have some knowledge of it......do you feel it does better near a health area (boneys, trader joes, 24 hour fitness etc etc) or better in an industrial technological area where people take some pride in not eating like absolute crap at lunch time (Im thinking Sorrento Valley down here in San Diego and another in San Francisco area)....(hence my thoughts of my partner with it below)

I would prefer an industrial tech area that is also close to homes....I think that would be key so you cover lunch time and then dinner well.

This would be a great project for myself and Imabadman to look into in a joint venture as I have a great sourcing background and he has a great managerial background.

Something to think about.....

If Dusty opened up one of these things in AZ he would probably have 13 more by the end of 6 months...LOL

Last edited:
Venice Beach and West L.A. please

do it DC and Iabadman do it do it do it

Actually I am looking at this closely.....

My questions to you guys that have some knowledge of it......do you feel it does better near a health area (boneys, trader joes, 24 hour fitness etc etc) or better in an industrial technological area where people take some pride in not eating like absolute crap at lunch time (Im thinking Sorrento Valley down here in San Diego and another in San Francisco area)....(hence my thoughts of my partner with it below)

I would prefer an industrial tech area that is also close to homes....I think that would be key so you cover lunch time and then dinner well.

This would be a great project for myself and Imabadman to look into in a joint venture as I have a great sourcing background and he has a great managerial background.

Something to think about.....

If Dusty opened up one of these things in AZ he would probably have 13 more by the end of 6 months...LOL

two that i have eaten at, one is near industrial/office buildings and it makes killing, and the other just opened in a small trendy town near a gym, it seems to do pretty well also....i believe the one near office buildings makes a lot more

I was talking to them for a while about opening locations in Houston..I know they have some in the Dallas area going up

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131