over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscleegg, anyone tried it?

Stewie

Featured Member / Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Tried most of the flavors - all are pretty good. I really like the birthday cake and the chocolate caramel.

I mix 1 cup of muscle egg with 1 scoop of casein and it makes the perfect protein pancake on the griddle. It was a staple in my contest prep this last show. No added carbs or anything else really, just those two ingredients.

I believe I have...there was some egg white company that had a booth at the Arnold Classic (US) last year, and I got to try a sample of their cake batter. Assuming this is the same company (pretty sure), it was damn tasty.

I have tried it many times and love it. Actually just ordered 12 gallons. I work a lot and don't have time to drive around. But these taste awesome. Keep a gallon in my truck as long as the weather stays cold. Tastes great also.

Good find Stewie, I will definitely be ordering this product. I already add liquid egg whites to my protein shakes but this flavored stuff sounds delicious

Tried it before. Pretty awesome. A little out of my price range considering how cheap I get eggwhites at costco. But if I didn't care about the price, these would probably make up like 75% of my protein lol

I have Stewie, not bad at all. However if you are trying to be frugal I use some Walmart egg whites mixed with v8 smoothie, might not be as tasty but it does the job

Drink it everyday. Have for a little over a year now. Excellent product. There are other brands that are not as good.

Tried it before. Pretty awesome. A little out of my price range considering how cheap I get eggwhites at costco. But if I didn't care about the price, these would probably make up like 75% of my protein lol

Costco egg whites with a couple tbsp of LBA chocolate is amazing.

I haven't yet tried this company due to similar reasons, the price and expensive shipping rates

Last edited:
They look awesome.. Stewie, had you planned on cooking them or ingesting as a liquid? I feel myself that pasteurized egg whites don't digest very well and I get gassy from drinking too much. One reason I've kinda stayed away from these.

Never have tried this brand. Have used Egg Whites INT and was pleased. I'd like to hear your opinion if you do end up trying these out.

My wife was offered a sponsorship from egg white international after she won a show. We got a bunch of their products to try, but didn't like them as much as the muscle eggs, so she didn't take the sponsorship.

They look awesome.. Stewie, had you planned on cooking them or ingesting as a liquid? I feel myself that pasteurized egg whites don't digest very well and I get gassy from drinking too much. One reason I've kinda stayed away from these.

I have the same issues with drinking pasteurized egg whites if i drink too much. It's too a point, I don't like being in the same room with the aftereffects :eek:

Some people have sensitivity/allergies issues or intolerance to egg whites.

I'd use them for mainly for cooking. Although my wife doesn't get to gassy from drinking egg whites. She'll probably drink them more than I.

Costco egg whites with a couple tbsp of LBA chocolate is amazing.

I haven't yet tried this company due to similar reasons, the price and expensive shipping rates

That's a great idea! Thanks! I'll pass that on to my wife. We love our LBA's!

The price is ...rather pricey, for sure!

Thanks for the reply!

Drink it everyday. Have for a little over a year now. Excellent product. There are other brands that are not as good.

Any digestive issues? The different flavors look delicious!

Thanks for the feedback!

I have Stewie, not bad at all. However if you are trying to be frugal I use some Walmart egg whites mixed with v8 smoothie, might not be as tasty but it does the job

Another great idea! Thanks brother! Definitely gunna give that a whirl!

Love me some V8, thanks for the idea!
Hope all is well! :)

Yeah, certainly looks expensive! Like yourself, we're gunna give them a try-out.

Thanks for the reply!

Good find Stewie, I will definitely be ordering this product. I already add liquid egg whites to my protein shakes but this flavored stuff sounds delicious

I do also, as long as i keep it to about a quarter of a cup of egg whites in my shakes. More than that, weapons of mass destruction are being launched:eek:

I have tried it many times and love it. Actually just ordered 12 gallons. I work a lot and don't have time to drive around. But these taste awesome. Keep a gallon in my truck as long as the weather stays cold. Tastes great also.

Goodness! I'd say you're sold on them! No digestive issues? I'd suspect not??

So far everyone's liking them, which is favorable! Hate to drop upwards of a hundred dollars on a nasty tasting food supplement.

Thanks for the feedback!

I believe I have...there was some egg white company that had a booth at the Arnold Classic (US) last year, and I got to try a sample of their cake batter. Assuming this is the same company (pretty sure), it was damn tasty.

So far the consensus is they taste great!

Thanks for the reply!

Tried most of the flavors - all are pretty good. I really like the birthday cake and the chocolate caramel.

I mix 1 cup of muscle egg with 1 scoop of casein and it makes the perfect protein pancake on the griddle. It was a staple in my contest prep this last show. No added carbs or anything else really, just those two ingredients.

This is what I'm personally after! Thanks!! Most definitely like my protein pancakes!

Now, which flavor to go with... :confused: All look tasty!

Thanks for the feedback!

Never have tried this brand. Have used Egg Whites INT and was pleased. I'd like to hear your opinion if you do end up trying these out.

Somehow missed you on the multi-response :eek:

I most certainly will :)

My cousin gets them as he has to be up really early and does not want to cook. I tried them, its tastes amazing, it was chocolate that i tried. Really easy, just pour and drink.

I've never had any digestion issues from them, and I have UC so most protien drinks give me problems.

Good stuff. Chocolate caramel is awesome!

110% or expect to regret it!

wow I might have to try these, thank you stewie:headbang:

I've drank em these a lot God the farts are so bad it made me quit using this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys should try coffee mate sugar free ( I prefer hazelnut) mixed with a carton of egg whites. Tastes great. Learned this one from Matt porter and have used it ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity