over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hexarelin/cjc no dac protocol

Very interesting JJ. I have never heard before about huperzine A... Talking about cognitive function, what's your take on noopept or selank?

Selank definitely works. It worked on my friend who has poor response to all drugs. His receptors in general are weak.
I'm not familiar with noopept

How are you getting 25 mcg per inject?

how are you reconstituting your hex.

How are you getting 25 mcg per inject?

how are you reconstituting your hex.

I add 330 units of bac water and extract 4 units of solution on the diabetic syringe. That's was as close as I could get.

I'll be giving hex a try and alternating it with genotropin. I won't risk and underground stuff, too many fakes as of late. I can't wait to see how the combo you suggested hits me along with the genotropin!

This thread has nowhere near enough attention. This is a legit protocol. I'm a Datbtrue zealot from way back when, and based off everything I've read and learned from Dat over the years this is new info and most importantly it is consistent with the science that we know and understand from peptides. Bravo JJB, seriously... I'm a big believer in Gh over peptides after years of pulsing, but I will certainly give this a shot.

Good stuff always learning :)

Selank definitely works. It worked on my friend who has poor response to all drugs. His receptors in general are weak.
I'm not familiar with noopept

I'll be giving hex a try and alternating it with genotropin. I won't risk and underground stuff, too many fakes as of late. I can't wait to see how the combo you suggested hits me along with the genotropin!

It hits like a ton of bricks, but I iv it. :eek:

This thread has nowhere near enough attention. This is a legit protocol. I'm a Datbtrue zealot from way back when, and based off everything I've read and learned from Dat over the years this is new info and most importantly it is consistent with the science that we know and understand from peptides. Bravo JJB, seriously... I'm a big believer in Gh over peptides after years of pulsing, but I will certainly give this a shot.

DAT is the God of peptides. He is the reason I joined professionalmuscle.com.
This protocol really works well. It's keeping me in contest condition with increased calories. Upon administration vascularity busts out and a massive head rush follows. Saturation dose hexarelin and double saturation dose release massive amounts of hgh but I love that stacking a micro dose of hex with a GHRH gives the same massive hgh release with zero cortisol increase. Hexarelin is only a 6 amino acid chain so you can be certain it's going to be good to go. It's easy to synthesize.

i thought i posted.

isnt that like 6 mls water in the vial

330 unit is 3.3cc (duhh) 100 unit per cc

Personally i will simply put 4 cc in a vial and draw 5 unit to try it. Will be much more cost effective than ipamorelin.

Does hexarelin gives any hunger issues at these doses?

i thought i posted.

isnt that like 6 mls water in the vial

I put 330 units of bac water in the hexarelin vial and extract 4 units of solution to get 25mcg hex. I put 200 units of bac water in the cjc no dac vial and extract 10 units of solution to get 100mcg.

Personally i will simply put 4 cc in a vial and draw 5 unit to try it. Will be much more cost effective than ipamorelin.

Not like ghrp2 or ghrp6 but it does to some extent.

Feeding behavior during long-term hexarelin administration in young and old rats.

AuthorsBresciani E, et al. Show all Journal
J Endocrinol Invest. 2008 Jul;31(7):647-52.

Affiliation
Abstract
Ghrelin, a 28-amino-acid peptide isolated from the stomach, is the natural ligand of the GH-secretagogues receptor-1a (GHS-R1a) and, so far, the only discovered circulating appetite-stimulating hormone. Similarly to ghrelin, many synthetic compounds belonging to the GHS family stimulate both GH secretion and feeding, whereas some stimulate GH secretion only. In the past years, studies have focused on the potential of the GHS to stimulate GH release during long-term treatment in humans and experimental animals. Few data are available about the extraendocrine effects of the GHS during several weeks of treatment, particularly in old rats. The aim of the present study was first to identify the lowest dose of hexarelin giving maximal stimulation of food intake both in young (3-month-old) and old rats (24-month-old). A dose-response study (80-320 microg/kg, s.c.) revealed that hexarelin at the dose of 80 microg/kg gave reproducibly maximal stimulation of food consumption in young as well as in old rats. Second, we evaluated the effect of 8-week daily sc treatment with hexarelin in young and old male rats. The outcome of the chronic study was that hexarelin (80 microg/kg, s.c., once daily) maintained a persistent significant orexigenic action throughout the treatment period, both in young and old rats. Interestingly, hexarelin treatment did not affect body weight gain either in young or old rats. We conclude that hexarelin is endowed with long-lasting orexigenic activity and might represent a potential therapeutic approach for pathological conditions characterized by a decline in food intake.

Is it possible to do this protocol without the IV Injections and still have very good results?

Is it possible to do this protocol without the IV Injections and still have very good results?

Absolutely! I don't recommend anyone follow in my foot steps with iv injections. You still get between 67-87% absorption via subQ injection. There are many hexarelin studies at pubmed using subQ injection.

Impact of two or three daily subcutaneous injections of hexarelin, a synthetic growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, on 24-h GH, prolactin, adrenocorticotropin and cortisol secretion in humans.

AuthorsMaccario M, et al. Show all Journal
Eur J Endocrinol. 2002 Mar;146(3):310-8.

Affiliation
Abstract
OBJECTIVE: To extend the insights on the action of GH secretagogues (GHS) on pituitary function, we studied the impact of intermittent daily s.c. administration of a peptidyl GHS, hexarelin (HEX), on 24-h GH, PRL, ACTH and cortisol release in healthy volunteers.

DESIGN: We investigated the impact of two or three times daily s.c. administration of a short-acting peptidyl GHS, the hexapeptide HEX (1.5 microg/kg) on 24-h GH, PRL, ACTH and cortisol secretion (sampling every 20 min) in six normal young men. To monitor possible down-regulation, the effect of 1 microg/kg i.v. HEX at the end of each 24-h sampling period was studied.

METHODS: Multi-parameter deconvolution analysis was used to quantitate pulsatile GH, PRL, ACTH and cortisol secretion and estimate the corresponding hormone half-lives. Complementary to deconvolution analysis, approximate entropy was used as a scale- and model-independent statistic to quantify the serial orderliness or pattern regularity of hormone measurements.

RESULTS: Mean and integrated (24-h) serum GH concentrations were increased from baseline values to the same extent by two and three HEX injections. Both HEX schedules equally increased GH secretory burst mass (but not burst frequency), mean daily GH production rate, GH half-life and irregularity of GH release patterns. No change occurred in the secretion of IGF-I, PRL, ACTH and cortisol. Intravenous HEX at the end of each spontaneous 24-h profile induced a significant rise in GH, PRL, ACTH and cortisol. Prior HEX administration blunted the GH response, abolished that of ACTH and cortisol and did not modify the PRL increase.

CONCLUSIONS: The study showed that two or three daily s.c. injections of HEX augmented 24-h GH secretion equally, amplifying selectively GH secretory pulse mass without altering lactotroph and corticotroph secretion. IGF-I levels were not modified by these 1-day HEX treatment schedules.

Why did I say six lol I mean around three.

Absolutely! I don't recommend anyone follow in my foot steps with iv injections. You still get between 67-87% absorption via subQ injection. There are many hexarelin studies at pubmed using subQ injection.

I gotta say you are really getting me interested in peptides lately with all these studies haha. I might have to give this a try. Typically do this 7 days a week?

I gotta say you are really getting me interested in peptides lately with all these studies haha. I might have to give this a try. Typically do this 7 days a week?

I'm dosing it everyday 3-4x/day until I no longer feel it hit upon administration. At that point I'll take a few days off. So far it hits just as hard as the first time....head rush, flushing feeling, red face, heart rate increase, veins popping out, etc.

I'm loving this hexarelin/cjc1295 no dac protocol. It's keeping me lean and vascular while I'm putting weight on from my post contest clean bulk diet. I'm up 25Lbs in 11 days. It's nice to only need one vial a month of hexarelin because I'm micro dosing it with saturation dose of cjc1295 no dac.

HEXARELIN PROTECTS HEART

Growth hormone-independent cardioprotective effects of hexarelin in the rat.

AuthorsLocatelli V, et al. Show all Journal
Endocrinology. 1999 Sep;140(9):4024-31.

Affiliation
Abstract
We previously reported that induction of selective GH deficiency in the rat exacerbates cardiac dysfunction induced by experimental ischemia and reperfusion performed on the explanted heart. In the same model, short-term treatment with hexarelin, a GH-releasing peptide, reverted this effect, as did GH. To ascertain whether hexarelin had non-GH-mediated protective effects on the heart, we compared hexarelin and GH treatment in hypophysectomized rats. Hexarelin (80 microg/kg sc), given for 7 days, prevented exacerbation of the ischemia-reperfusion damage induced by hypophysectomy. We also demonstrate that hexarelin prevents increases in left ventricular end diastolic pressure, coronary perfusion pressure, reactivity of the coronary vasculature to angiotensin II, and release of creatine kinase in the heart perfusate. Moreover, hexarelin prevents the fall in prostacyclin release and enhances recovery of contractility. Treatment with GH (400 microg/kg sc) produced similar results, whereas administration of EP 51389 (80 microg/kg sc), another GH-releasing peptide that does not bind to the heart, was ineffective. In conclusion, we demonstrate that hexarelin prevents cardiac damage after ischemia-reperfusion, and that its action is not mediated by GH but likely occurs through activation of specific cardiac receptors.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear