over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My PEG/MGF experiment and blog

block said:
at .5mg a day with adex it lowered my igf levels from 450 to 303 in 4 months might want to consider that before useing it

That makes sense because Estrogen supports your HGH levels and 4 months on Adex is going to kill your estrogen and in turn hurt your HGH - which in turn kills your IGF. Were you really taking .5mg a day of Adex for 4 months? No one should really need to do that. You should cut back on your aromatizing steriods instead of riding the Adex for that long. But taking it for like 6 weeks while you are peaking with aromatizing compounds isn't going to kill your IGF levels.

Last edited:
WOW, im definately using aromasin after hearing that. BUT, if on HGH and IGF could adex still effect it, even though your using exogenous GH/IGF

ANY UPDATES ON THE CYP, PARAB, DECA, GH, SLIN, MGF, IGF-1, GH-FRAG CYCLE? I AM DEF. LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT. YOU SHOULD HAVE A THUROUGH EVAL BY NOW IF YOU WERE GUNA START IN NOV. LET US KNOW GAVIN! THANKS!
-NIXLIFTER

I'd be interested to hear too. I'm gonna run cyp or enanthate, deca (maybe npp), eq, hgh, igf, slin and mgf with my next cycle so would like to heard feedback. I think I'll leave out orals even though I haven't done them in ages - just don't like them!

I'm also thinking of adding tren enanthate or maybe subbing it in for eq or else running winnie and tren for some of it.

Looking for advise.

I'm new to using Long R3 IGF-1 & PEGylated MGF 2mg, and I have just received my stuff the other day. I've been attempting to research dose and when to use the two peptides but I've run into several conflicting answers to my question. So I hope someone in this thread would be kind enough to answer these few questions.

1. Am I supposed to mix Acetic Acid into the 2mg vial of PEGMGF?
2. I just started taking 20mcg of the IGF-1 daily, directly after each workout. I understand that PEGMGF compliments IGF-1, when should I take the PEGMGF?
3. Since I'm just starting the PEGMGF, I was thinking of taking 40mcg @ 20/20mcg to start. Is this sufficient? I've seen some suggestions stating 100mcg 50/50 daily, in the muscle group being worked.

Thank you in advance for your help.

SilvurWolf said:
I'm new to using Long R3 IGF-1 & PEGylated MGF 2mg, and I have just received my stuff the other day. I've been attempting to research dose and when to use the two peptides but I've run into several conflicting answers to my question. So I hope someone in this thread would be kind enough to answer these few questions.

1. Am I supposed to mix Acetic Acid into the 2mg vial of PEGMGF?
2. I just started taking 20mcg of the IGF-1 daily, directly after each workout. I understand that PEGMGF compliments IGF-1, when should I take the PEGMGF?
3. Since I'm just starting the PEGMGF, I was thinking of taking 40mcg @ 20/20mcg to start. Is this sufficient? I've seen some suggestions stating 100mcg 50/50 daily, in the muscle group being worked.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1. I heard aa degrades the peg mgf. Just use bw and use bottle within a month. Correct me if wrong in this.

2. GK has a few protocols for igf. Specifically:
a) 15mcg 4 x per day going into 2 bodyparts bilaterally (eg right pec, left pec, right biceps, left biceps) 4 hrs apart. Run this 3 x per week.

3.Too low a dose from what I've read. I have yet to see a definitive guidline on dosage though.

if you are taking igf and mgf together, this is how you should do it. as said by gavin.... if you are tryin to bulk or get muscle building effects better from you stack which i am guessing you are!

igf should be mixed with aa and should be administered 3 days per week (for ex. m/w/f) Post workout at 40mcg. (if you want to use slin, use it 20 min after igf1 starting at 5IU working up to no more than 12)
the mgf has been said to work best at 200mcg twice per week. (or 100mcg 3 times per week) you need to inject mgf 24 hours before your next workout and igf1 shot... preferably on the days that you are not doing igf-1. so pretty much on your off days....

got any questions, let me know
Nixlifter

NixLifter said:
if you are taking igf and mgf together, this is how you should do it. as said by gavin.... if you are tryin to bulk or get muscle building effects better from you stack which i am guessing you are!

igf should be mixed with aa and should be administered 3 days per week (for ex. m/w/f) Post workout at 40mcg. (if you want to use slin, use it 20 min after igf1 starting at 5IU working up to no more than 12)
the mgf has been said to work best at 200mcg twice per week. (or 100mcg 3 times per week) you need to inject mgf 24 hours before your next workout and igf1 shot... preferably on the days that you are not doing igf-1. so pretty much on your off days....

Nixlifter

GK's new protocol is 15mcg 4 x per day 3 days per week, and the slin 10 mins after igf. (This is leaving out gh but I am not too sure gh is needed pwo with igf and mgf in the system)

I'm still uncertain as to what is the best way to run mgf as I have heard all sorts of doses thrown around. A guy I know is just running pegmgf at 150mcg 3 times per week and said he's not feeling much. Some logs go up to 1000mcg per week... It still seems to lack a bit of empirical data from guinea pigs so I might run a middle of the line dose - 250mcg split as 125mcg bilaterally 3 x per week the night before my mwf igf workouts. That would be 750mcg per week for a 220lbs 8%bf bodybuilder with a fair few igf but no mgf cycles.

Lustral said:
GK's new protocol is 15mcg 4 x per day 3 days per week, and the slin 10 mins after igf. (This is leaving out gh but I am not too sure gh is needed pwo with igf and mgf in the system)

I'm still uncertain as to what is the best way to run mgf as I have heard all sorts of doses thrown around. A guy I know is just running pegmgf at 150mcg 3 times per week and said he's not feeling much. Some logs go up to 1000mcg per week... It still seems to lack a bit of empirical data from guinea pigs so I might run a middle of the line dose - 250mcg split as 125mcg bilaterally 3 x per week the night before my mwf igf workouts. That would be 750mcg per week for a 220lbs 8%bf bodybuilder with a fair few igf but no mgf cycles.

Am I missing something here or are we forgetting that pMGF is to be run subQ? What what you're saying is, you want to run it IM bilaterally? Why?

remember when igf-1 came out? it was a sub-q shot. now what do people do? IM... later on it was found out to have site specific growth for IM injection. the same thing is starting to happen with mgf. there isn't any actual proof of this yet, but there is some belief and a few scientific reasons behind this (check out gavin's posts) so many are starting to do it IM to take advantage of the localized growth effect (if any) and since it is a peptide just like igf-1 hgh and even insulin, it can be takin Sub-Q OR IM
so even if it doesn't have localized effects, it will work the same Sub-q or im

it's too new to find out for sure, but it is def heading in t \he same direction as igf-1 as far as injections are concerned.

that is a thought that is becoming more and more popular and shown to be true. i believe it to be true as well... you def. don't "need" it when doing igf-1 and mgf, but it def wouldn't hurt! anthony roberts believes the combo of igf-1 and mgf are better than HGH and igf-1...

well been using ifg for 3 cycles 40mcg every day just started mgf 250 mcg 2 times a week getting ready for a show so diet and workouts are perfect im 5,6 214 right now dont know body fat prob 15% or lower i would hope hahaah. but anyway i have been losing fat and weight has been the same. pumps are great veins are popping out so im liking the combo outher stuff is 76mg tren every day 100mg prop every day 800mg eq a week 50mg winny every outher day taken usually trew my mouth feel like a pin coshin. thats y i drink the winny . pm me for questions i love talking about new ideas thanks your local nj meat head

Nixlifter

Nice Explaination! Thanks

JD~

Nixlifter

So you advocate the once a day IGF pwo shot. I keep reading once a day 3x a week pwo or twice a day 3x a week morning and pwo spliting 50 mcg's. I'd rather run the once a day 3x a week so I'll try it.
Also, I'm either getting 3 kits of HGH or pegmgf to run with the IGF. For a mass/bulking cycle what would you run? I'm not going to be able to afford the recomended 10iu's of growth pwo 3x a week unless I really tighten the budget belt. Will 2 iu's of GH work at all on a daily basis?
stats
235 lbs-bf 15%-45 yrs old-10 years of bb competition-5'10".

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws