over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My post got deleted???

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
I had a post about painkillers and muscle relaxers and it got deleted. I didnt write anything offensive and I hope nobody else did either. Was it an accicdent? I pm'ed Big A and he aint got back to me so maybe if somebody else knows anything let me know pls.

I didnt erase it myself But I can tell you for sure that this isnt the right place to discuss Pain meds or muscle relaxers.
Might get the answer your looking for somewhere else...We have always frowned on talk about painkillers, rec drugs etc.

Also,
If you see your post has been deleted, Why Make another thread asking Why?
Obviously wasnt something we felt was doing the board any good ya know?

Ok delete these as well and I get the message

Wolf,

No one is angry with you. We are trying to keep the board clean of any mention of such items.

Please read BigA's most recent post called "Everyone Read-New Board Rules".

Ive read Big A's new rule and its a good idea but I dont see how that was applicable to me, all I asked was about ways to deal with extreme sorness. Anti imflamatry drugs like voltorol and stuff like that arent exactly recreational drugs. Hell ephedrine is more of a recreation drug

Anyway they were probably doing some spring cleaning on the board today and they probably thought, lets delete this one as well. Never mind, all is well:)

any painkiller or muscle relaxer IS a rec. drug. I know you ment well. You just have to understand some of us on the board have had real real bad experiences with these drugs and cringe when it gets discussed on the board.

I didnt know that it would hit a nerve. Anyway all the better not to touch the stuff in the first place. I guess life in general, in order to achieve anything you have to go through pain. Maybe pain aint such a bad thing, its a sign that we are still alive and the fight is still on. Last night I couldnt sleep, 1) the baby was keeping me up, 2) I was feeling beat up from the deadlifts. I made myself a herbal tea and read a book whilst the wife took care of the baby. A month ago I can remember also not being able to sleep sometimes because of my pre contest diet.

Pains from hunger, pains from training hard. Welcome to hardcore bodybuilding eh?

BRO ITS PRETTY CLEARLY STATED IN THE NEW RULES..
QUOTE BIG A HERE
"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is being implemented immediately. All the sources have been notified. All related old posts have been edited or deleted.

Please check the laws of your country before you order any sponsor products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or ProfessionalMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.

The sponsors are legitimate legal companies in their own countries and they do not break any laws where they operate. That is why they can advertise here.

Lately we have given too much leway to everyone that is posting (sponsor and member). As such, being implemented immediately, this will apply:

THIS IS THE NEW BOARD RULE:
You cannot discuss openly a sponsors products or ask a sponsor about shipping methods or if they can get you certain products on the open board.
if you need to know what a sponsor carries or how they ship, go to their website or email them.

If you break the rule, just like if you would break any of the other board rules, you will receive an infraction/warning. On your third infraction/warning you will be banned permanently.

ProfessionalMuscle.com DOES NOT condone illegal activity, so if you wish to break the laws in your country, then it is your responsability."

ITS NOT JUST REFERING TO SOURCES, ITS ANYTHING THAT IS NOT LEGAL IN YOUR COUNTRY AND PAIN MEDS ARENT LEGAL PER SAY WITH OUT A SCRIPT.

Read rule number 4 in the Board Rules 'Sticky' at the top of the forum.

I had a post about painkillers and muscle relaxers and it got deleted. I didnt write anything offensive and I hope nobody else did either. Was it an accicdent? I pm'ed Big A and he aint got back to me so maybe if somebody else knows anything let me know pls.

I know this board has always had strict no rec drug talk at all.

My post got deleted about how excited I was that dallas passed a law to not let illegals rent and I was hoping all cities would vote for it. Ohh well.

wolf how did you go in that comp by the way,

I was fourth in my weight class, not bad for 1st comp. Next time I will do some damage.

any painkiller or muscle relaxer IS a rec. drug. I know you ment well. You just have to understand some of us on the board have had real real bad experiences with these drugs and cringe when it gets discussed on the board.

sorry but painkillers and muscle relaxers are NOT recreational drugs!. people may use them as such, but these are both presription drugs that serve a legitimate purpose. i am not questioning the rules. rules are rules. however to say that these are recreational drugs is 100% wrong. i dont want stir up shit and i understand that they can be abused.....but so can cough medicine, but that doesn't make it a recreational drug either. just my 2 cents.:D

sorry but painkillers and muscle relaxers are NOT recreational drugs!. people may use them as such, but these are both presription drugs that serve a legitimate purpose. i am not questioning the rules. rules are rules. however to say that these are recreational drugs is 100% wrong. i dont want stir up shit and i understand that they can be abused.....but so can cough medicine, but that doesn't make it a recreational drug either. just my 2 cents.:D

yeah, but what draws more neg. attention...talking about pain meds or cough medicine?

yeah, but what draws more neg. attention...talking about pain meds or cough medicine?

oh dont get me wrong.....i agree i would never want to draw any negative attention to anything on this board. this whole board is awesome. it seems as though everyone is real laid back and cool. not like other boards thats for sure. i just thought i would get the wolfs back ya know.:D peace

oh dont get me wrong.....i agree i would never want to draw any negative attention to anything on this board. this whole board is awesome. it seems as though everyone is real laid back and cool. not like other boards thats for sure. i just thought i would get the wolfs back ya know.:D peace

i hear ya...its just like in the real world though you know...some guy gets popped for selling coke or nubain or s'thing else, then they find AAS and the whole story focuses on AAS then...but it was the 'rec drugs' that got him first...but i hear what you're saying.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear