over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First post!

Gusyoung_5

Newbies
Gday! Just wanted to introduce myself, as this is my first post and first forum I’ve been on. My name is Gus, and
I am 18 years old. I’ve been training just shy of 2 years, and
Competed in 2 shows having taken second place in each. I love bodybuilding with every ounce of myself and one day hope to make it a career.
Stats:
-6’1
- competitive weight: 70kg offseason: 90kg
-natural
IMG_1502.png Resized_Screenshot_20230827_073032_Gallery.jpeg IMG_1082.png IMG_1501.png

Dude you look amazing for an 18 year old, keep up the good work! You'll be huge one day, welcome to the board!!

Welcome to Professional Muscle. Great physique for any age, much less 18 - you have tons of potential.

Professional Muscle has over 20 years of posts archived - literally everything you'll ever need to know to be the best bodybuilder you can be is on this board. There are years of posts from guys like Dante Trudel, Matt Porter, John Meadows, Phil Visicaro, many other guys you know. Go to Google and search 'site:professionalmuscle.com [insert topic]' and enjoy.

you look great young man! stay healthy, don't cut corners, get bloodwork, keep your hair since I took too much androgens and started going bald early and for the rest of us lol, study the content and archives of this board, and most importantly have fun and don't skip out on being young and a kid at the same time dude. Travel and do all that shit. Set up a career now for later on, and stay humble :)

Gday! Just wanted to introduce myself, as this is my first post and first forum I’ve been on. My name is Gus, and
I am 18 years old. I’ve been training just shy of 2 years, and
Competed in 2 shows having taken second place in each. I love bodybuilding with every ounce of myself and one day hope to make it a career.
Stats:
-6’1
- competitive weight: 70kg offseason: 90kg
-natural
View attachment 193111View attachment 193113View attachment 193114View attachment 193115
lookin' good brotha at 18. Keep up the strong work.

Absolutely phenomenal! Impressive being 18, natural and looking like you do! The sky is the limit for you

Welcome man. You do look incredible. Play the long game. There’s no rush. Ask lots of questions but also learn to think for yourself.

Impressive foundation. Discipline and work ethic definitely show. If you apply that to the other areas of your life there is no limit to what you can accomplish. Keep it up.

Welcome to Professional Muscle. Great physique for any age, much less 18 - you have tons of potential.

Professional Muscle has over 20 years of posts archived - literally everything you'll ever need to know to be the best bodybuilder you can be is on this board. There are years of posts from guys like Dante Trudel, Matt Porter, John Meadows, Phil Visicaro, many other guys you know. Go to Google and search 'site:professionalmuscle.com [insert topic]' and enjoy.
I didn't realize this would turn it into an emoji.

Go to Google and search 'sitecolonprofessionalmuscle.com [insert topic]' but use the actual colon symbol in place of the word.

I’m more than excited! Thank you for having me👊🏻
Dude you look amazing for an 18 year old, keep up the good work! You'll be huge one day, welcome to the board!!

Welcome man. You do look incredible. Play the long game. There’s no rush. Ask lots of questions but also learn to think for yourself.
Thank you man, I’m in this for the long haul!

you look great young man! stay healthy, don't cut corners, get bloodwork, keep your hair since I took too much androgens and started going bald early and for the rest of us lol, study the content and archives of this board, and most importantly have fun and don't skip out on being young and a kid at the same time dude. Travel and do all that shit. Set up a career now for later on, and stay humble :)
Thanks for the advice my man!

Impressive foundation. Discipline and work ethic definitely show. If you apply that to the other areas of your life there is no limit to what you can accomplish. Keep it up.
Thanks for the insight man. Ticking boxes day in day out!

Only 2 years lifting? WOW I guess you have a pretty athletic background.

It's good to see young people coming to the right place.

Excellent work so far man! Bravo!!! I’m more than twice your age and wanted to know who you look up to in the bodybuilding world? I kinda assume Sam Sulek possibly?

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity