over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My rescued Cats

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Here is a pic of two of my rescued cats.

Believe it or not.. they are brothers from a ferill cat..

I have had them for 10 years this coming August.. And they have been more than family to me..They have been my buddies!

Im glad to have them and sad to think that half their life is probably over.

We do everything we can to insure a good life for them..

Good quality food, regular vet visits, dental cleanings, Clean litter daily, brushings..and lots of love!

I think their life is better than most people

The first two cats are named Smokey and bandit...

Attachments

• smokeybandit.jpg
    smokeybandit.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 220
This is Lucky.. He is my ultimate buddy!

He follows me around the house.. Purring and wanting to be loved.. He is like a dog.. He has been mine for 9 years and my wife will tell you.. He is the king of the home!

I would do anything for this guy! He sits with me were ever i sit, curls up with me in bed.. Just hangs out.

His morning treat is some sliced turkey meat every day.

I found him at this school i work at, 9 years ago, he started following me around. He was sick and had ear mites.. I took him to the vet and then home. He has been my best friend since..

Attachments

• lucky.thumb.jpg
    lucky.thumb.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 201
This is my buddy Charlie

about 7 years ago we went to Petco for some Cat treats and they had a pet adoption.. This little guy was sitting in a cage and just staring at us.

I had to have him! he was a scared little guy... When we brought him home we had to isolate him for a about a week because the other cats had to adjust.. they were beating him up a lot..

He was the runt of the group.. but our dogs loved him.. He is now always hiding in my room, under the bed. but he comes out at night , when there is no noise.. Hes a good little guy!

Attachments

• charlie.jpg
    charlie.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 209
This is Lucky.. He is my ultimate buddy!

He follows me around the house.. Purring and wanting to be loved.. He is like a dog.. He has been mine for 9 years and my wife will tell you.. He is the king of the home!

I would do anything for this guy! He sits with me were ever i sit, curls up with me in bed.. Just hangs out.

His morning treat is some sliced turkey meat every day.

I found him at this school i work at, 9 years ago, he started following me around. He was sick and had ear mites.. I took him to the vet and then home. He has been my best friend since..

WOW would love to be a cat at ur house bro! cool as hell you guys do this for these cats...

My pets are treated like kings.. best food, clean litter box,, love and attention and a clean house.. they are happy.. I keep them in door so they are safe from fights and getting stuck in trees...

Funny thing too Ron Jon is that they are lean and in good shape too.. they eat the best food ( nutro) so they stay healthy and lean..

I just love them!

Alex, I also have 2 cats that are my life that my x girlfriend bought home. and one named lucky that I rescued from my office. I noticed that you feed them nutro, I have seen that brand at the store. I feed mine science diet, is the nutro a better choice. Mine are also indoor only.

Lucky sounds my my kitty. He was born the morning of my birthday about 9 years ago, i had to help his mother deliver. I think she was mental because she just kept spinning around with the little babies hanging out of her end. I kept the one that was like spike from the gremlins. All the kittens where short black hair or white but this one little dude, big puffball of white and gray.

Had to drop $1200 on him a few months ago, some food excess had crystalized in his bladder and blocked it off. We came home to a house full of bloody floors one day and though the dog ate him or something. Now he has to be on special prescription urinary food. Poor dude misses real food so much, he licks the dogs food while the dog is eating. So funny to see both their heads in the same bowl.

They are all adorable! I love animals! I can't wait until we can get another cat and a dog! This time I'm getting a BIG cat, I want a Maincoon! :D

That's great to see Alex! I'm sure they have quite the life with you. It always does my heart good to see animals so well loved and taken care of.

Thanks guys...

My cats and dogs are like bet friends. And one of my dogs is a lab pit Mix.. the dogs know how much i love the cats and would not dare touch them.

My dogs could put a hurt on my cats but the cats are king of the house.. Especially Lucky! I love that guy so much..

I really think that nutro is best brand of food .... because we leave a huge feeder of the dry nutro and they graze all day long.. this has been going on for 9 years and my cats are not fat at all.. They are healthy and happy!

Nutro is low in fat and high quality food.. Even my own vet has a cat thats a cat that lives in his vet office.. his cat is fat! really fat..

My cats are big cats about 14lbs each.. very happy and clean and healthy..

I would do anything for them

Mooshue.. sorry to hear about that vet bill.. I would do the same.

I recently took my dog for a checkup and his tooth is chipped and needs to be extracted so im doing it.. its going to cost $500... but what can i do.. i dont want my dog in pain..

My pets were like my kids before i had kids... Now i have kids and my kids love them too.. its a huge happy family.. A lot of cleaning and feeding but a lot of love from them.

Seriously, i would do anything for them.. Thanks for sharing ... it means a lot!

sweet

Great thread!

Thanks 4 sharing your pets are so lucky to be so well cared for and loved.

My cats and dogs have a great life! they were lucky to be found by me and my wife.

My favorite cat is named LUCKY

Your kitties are adorable!! I have two cats (Ed and Ginger) who were both strays too. They're my kids! :D

Thanks for sharing!

~ Mo

Your kitties are adorable!! I have two cats (Ed and Ginger) who were both strays too. They're my kids! :D

Thanks for sharing!

~ Mo

Awesome! People always told me..... "when you have kids you wont treat your pets like your kids" I know thats not true.

I bet your a great mom to those little guys....Even when dieting ;)

Awesome! People always told me..... "when you have kids you wont treat your pets like your kids" I know thats not true.

I bet your a great mom to those little guys....Even when dieting ;)

I hear that saying too, and keep protesting it. I'm glad to know it's not true! :)

When I'm dieting, I try not to make my cats diet with me. Only seems fair that they should, though, especially since Ed weighs 16 lbs. LOL

~ Mo

i knew i liked you ALEX....... cat lovers are some good people

phats

thanks man.. I love cats a lot and anyone who is mean to cats is someone i really hate!

cats are very affectionate and loyal. I have 2 kids and each of my cats are like family to my kids too. I do my best to buy them the best food, change up the litter frequently, and give them lots of affection.

i used to volunteer at a shelter for rescued cats and it was so much work.. the place was shut down because they could not keep up with the hundreds of cats in their care..

the sad thing for me, is that pets are treated like property.. To me, thats not right.. They feel pain and love.

I hear that saying too, and keep protesting it. I'm glad to know it's not true! :)

When I'm dieting, I try not to make my cats diet with me. Only seems fair that they should, though, especially since Ed weighs 16 lb. LOL
~ Mo

thats funny, my dogs are the ones that diet along with me.. NO scraps, because their are none and I have a lot of energy to play with them and get them exercising more.

My house is full of dogs and cats, kids too and everyone gets along good.. I like it that way!

Alex, I got two cats and a dog, the cats were ferril cats which my daughters found and brought home.

T.T. = Tiny Tigress was brought home 15 years ago, she recently became ill so I took her to the vet this Saturday and she was diagnosed with having diabities. I took her yesterday for them to put her on insulin. Right now I am praying that she makes it as she really is my best friend.

You will not believe this the other cat's name is Lucky and she was found starving under a neighbor's truck. My youngest daughter fed it and it followed her home, she is now a whopping 14 lbs.

I just can't see being without these furr balls as they show you what unconditional love is all about.

thats funny, my dogs are the ones that diet along with me.. NO scraps, because their are none and I have a lot of energy to play with them and get them exercising more.

My house is full of dogs and cats, kids too and everyone gets along good.. I like it that way!

That is the way it should be. So far we just have the dogs. My Himalayan Persian passed with Cancer two years ago and I have not replaced her yet. Very difficult thing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131