over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin HMP

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
So i just lined up a few milligrams of this exciting new peptide from my man!

i am very excited and i didnt reach this decision easily. I have been poring over lots of exciting study material and other research crap=-) I decided on the HMP because of a few unique characteristics it has. So we will see.

I am going to run it right now at 142mcg(my brilliant friend actually told me the right break doqwn on this one:D) ed for 7 days. I am thinking the first 7 days i am going to go straight bang in the morning post cardio like i did with the folli. THEN the second 7 days, i want to test the site growth theory. I am going to divide my daily dose up into 2-3 doses and then use half of it bilaterally at each dosing.I am going to focus COMPLETELY on biceps.

I am looking for any thoughts, suggestions, info etc from my brothers here at ProM. I am hoping bionic chimes in, he has a wealth of input normally and always finds studies that i cant ever seem to find but i hope anyone with an idea chiomes in.

Thanks guys.

ok!!

Im glad that you have taken the propeptide plunge this product not only builds muscle mass but bone mass also this want do much for cardio it might actually decrease it muscle with less then normal myostatin tends to get tired faster just a heads up too you.

I have a couple milligrams coming in myself and hadnt read much or heard really anything on dosing protocols so im glad to see this thread and glad Osiris is the one conducting the research, his folli thread was incredibly informative, thanks again for that O. Can't wait to see what this does for both of us.

Im going to be having some folli coming in as well, would you guys run them at the same time or is there a better way to give them a go?

i am very excited and i didnt reach this decision easily. I have been poring over lots of exciting study material and other research crap=-) I decided on the HMP because of a few unique characteristics it has. So we will see.

I am going to run it right now at 142mcg(my brilliant friend actually told me the right break doqwn on this one:D) ed for 7 days. I am thinking the first 7 days i am going to go straight bang in the morning post cardio like i did with the folli. THEN the second 7 days, i want to test the site growth theory. I am going to divide my daily dose up into 2-3 doses and then use half of it bilaterally at each dosing.I am going to focus COMPLETELY on biceps.

I am looking for any thoughts, suggestions, info etc from my brothers here at ProM. I am hoping bionic chimes in, he has a wealth of input normally and always finds studies that i cant ever seem to find but i hope anyone with an idea chiomes in.

Thanks guys.

Is this suppose to be better than MGF? I was gunna run GHRP 6. However, ppl were saying sleeping problems were an issue. I was gunna take it for appetite and sleepiness. Idk I will have to do more research on it.... or follow this thread and see your results:D.

Thanks guys.

I've been reading up on the myostatin pathway a bunch...are there properties that make it better than follistatin in some way? Seems like follistatin is the better choice from what I've been reading since it binds irreversibly to myostatin and does more to build muscle than just knock out the myo. But I haven't come across info on the binding efficiency of the myo propeptide compared to folli

Is Myo better than Folli black?
Im glad that you have taken the propeptide plunge this product not only builds muscle mass but bone mass also this want do much for cardio it might actually decrease it muscle with less then normal myostatin tends to get tired faster just a heads up too you.

black, i know you are in a precarious position as far as doseages etc being affiliated with PP. Could you point me in the direction of anything concerning say rat dosing on this in the studies. I have found the info in that area lacking.

Thanks a ton man,
O

Guys

Black747 is my mentor on this subject.........what he says I do and I follow. Listen to him........he told me myopstatin HMP is probably STRONGER than follistatin for what it does..........but again, follistatin BUILDS muscle also, not just letting muscle build.

Black747 is my mentor on this subject.........what he says I do and I follow. Listen to him........he told me myopstatin HMP is probably STRONGER than follistatin for what it does..........but again, follistatin BUILDS muscle also, not just letting muscle build.

Well phil, i cant wait till i get it in from ergopep. Lets see what its got going on. I am priming the perfect little anabolic environment for the little peptide chain:D

hello all!!

My friend who is a person thats in the know actually did some in lab test regarding follistatin -344 and HMP and from the results that he gathered myostatin propeptide out performs follistatin -344 variant which is not hard to believe because the main reason behind 344 variant which is actually a precursor to 315aa is its safety benefits

One of the reason could be because propeptide actually builds bone mass and the other inhibitors dont im not sure but from what my friend tells me and he is pretty well versed in this even more so then me is that if you got legitimate propeptide then it builds muscle mass and strength very rapidly [A RESEARCHER WOULD ONLY NEED TO USE 50MICS DAILY AND INCREASE FROM THERE SLIGHTLY TO SEE MASSIVE BENEFITS]!!

know lets get down to brass tax here ive been taking alot of hits and criticsm about our follistatin and hmp meaning precision as of late and for that reason I have manage to get our follistatin purity increased by 3 percent 97.8 is actually what the coas is saying for this perticular batch which is ok its not great but its researchable and there is no floating debris IN ANY OF THE VIALS!! Know im still hounding out ways to bring precision hmp up too snuff but even that purity has increased to 95.8% so we are getting there. I also have been assured by a good friend of mines from texas whom is a Myostatin guru that shortly he will begin making all of our follistatin and Human myostatin propeptide all in a clean GMP facility made locally
and it will be at and affordable rate.

I say all of this because I am truly sorry for all the bad experiences that you all have had with the myostatin propeptide and follistatin from precision but rest assure the problems has been fix according to our supplier and in about a month or two we will reveal our USA made products which include all the goodies you all are acustomed too!!

Good luck to everyone and remember keep your research dosage low!!!

Last edited:
My friend who is a person thats in the know actually did some in lab test regarding follistatin -344 and HMP and from the results that he gathered myostatin propeptide out performs follistatin -344 variant which is not hard to believe because the main reason behind 344 variant which is actually a precursor to 315aa is its safety benefits

One of the reason could be because propeptide actually builds bone mass and the other inhibitors dont im not sure but from what my friend tells me and he is pretty well versed in this even more so then me is that if you got legitimate propeptide then it builds muscle mass and strength very rapidly [A RESEARCHER WOULD ONLY NEED TO USE 50MICS DAILY AND INCREASE FROM THERE SLIGHTLY TO SEE MASSIVE BENEFITS]!!

know lets get down to brass tax here ive been taking alot of hits and criticsm about our follistatin and hmp meaning precision as of late and for that reason I have manage to get our follistatin purity increased by 3 percent 97.8 is actually what the coas is saying for this perticular batch which is ok its not great but its researchable and there is no floating debris IN ANY OF THE VIALS!! Know im still hounding out ways to bring precision hmp up too snuff but even that purity has increased to 95.8% so we are getting there. I also have been assured by a good friend of mines from texas whom is a Myostatin guru that shortly he will begin making all of our follistatin and Human myostatin propeptide all in a clean GMP facility made locally
and it will be at and affordable rate.

I say all of this because I am truly sorry for all the bad experiences that you all have had with the myostatin propeptide and follistatin from precision but rest assure the problems has been fix according to our supplier and in about a month or two we will reveal our USA made products which include all the goodies you all are acustomed too!!

Good luck to everyone and remember keep your research dosage low!!!
thanks black, but i have a question, HMp is a complex peptide right and begins degrading in 7 days. How do we manage to make 1mg last beyond the 7days, otherwise according to your buddies doseage reccommendation, we will be wasting over half of the 1mg once it begins degrading.

I was going to run 142mcg for 7 days then repaat with the 2nd vial

hello my friend!!

Again that number is not correct again i have talk to several biochemists and you all could do the same the estimated time that these protiens stay stable before degrading is 30 days this again is a rough estimate not quite written in stone but it last much longer then 7 or 10 days I have researched for beyond ten days with these items and have still seen results so there you have it .No need to rush to action and research everything in 1 week you can take your time and assesed safety more.

Again that number is not correct again i have talk to several biochemists and you all could do the same the estimated time that these protiens stay stable before degrading is 30 days this again is a rough estimate not quite written in stone but it last much longer then 7 or 10 days I have researched for beyond ten days with these items and have still seen results so there you have it .No need to rush to action and research everything in 1 week you can take your time and assesed safety more.

Black, ok thank you. BUT here is my question, why does everyone's sides(hunger etc from the folli stop pretty consistently after the 6th to 7th day? But when they start another bottle, the sides kick right back in.
I am not arguing with you by any means, i am just trying to match my and others personal experiences with follistatin up with the 'textbook' numbers.

not sure!!

It could be that you have built up a tolerence to it im not sure it could benefit you to research 1 day on 1 day off or do 5 on 2 off and again these proteins reacts differently from researcher to researcher me personally the hunger effects is not all that pronounce from my research anti-gdf-8 polyclonal antibody hunger effects are twice as worse as follistatin and hmp thats not to say that the hmp or folli is not working it could be that i benefit more from the anti-body in that regards!!

Thank you black for your info!!! This sounds very promising, would it be of a benefit to run them (folli and hmp) together or do you feel that it would be overkill?

Thanks for chiming in Phil

Another GREAT thread started right here!

I am going to start my Folli research on my rat today or tomorrow at the lastest. I plan to run his first vile for 7-days tops @ 100+ mcgs per day, then give him a week off and run the 2nd, and try 200 mcgs for 5-days.

I am really interested in hearing about the results of HMP. After a week or two off of his Folli, and based on O's research, I would very much expect to start him on HMP, if the results are as promising as they sound.

Last edited:
It could be that you have built up a tolerence to it im not sure it could benefit you to research 1 day on 1 day off or do 5 on 2 off and again these proteins reacts differently from researcher to researcher me personally the hunger effects is not all that pronounce from my research anti-gdf-8 polyclonal antibody hunger effects are twice as worse as follistatin and hmp thats not to say that the hmp or folli is not working it could be that i benefit more from the anti-body in that regards!!

ok black, it wasnt just me though. It was a few people i had spoken to in the early days, i chose to use mine all up in 7days. I have a log i did on here for people that wouldn't believe. I trust phil 110% and he said it was a great product so i took daily pics etc. I got great results and funny thing, i am still getting good results even now 10 days after, something is still going on in my body.

yeah i go that id doesnt have a lot of the secondary effects of folli and the research i did also looked like it was better at lowering myostatin than folli is. I will be interested man. If its not as good as folli, who cares, i bet i still get results. Its not like i had to mortgage my house again to buy it right=-)

Well

ok black, it wasnt just me though. It was a few people i had spoken to in the early days, i chose to use mine all up in 7days. I have a log i did on here for people that wouldn't believe. I trust phil 110% and he said it was a great product so i took daily pics etc. I got great results and funny thing, i am still getting good results even now 10 days after, something is still going on in my body.

Honestly, in all of my research in my facility it degrades in 7 days after reconstitution...all follistatin....all myostatin. Honestly, precision was trying this past week to get MY SOURCE so I do not believe anything precisions owner says it is going to do......its not the workers fault......they are doing their best and LMR and BLACK747 are friends of mine......

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131