over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NAD+ or NMN/NR Powder?

venicepump

Newbies
Does anyone know of someone that sells the NAD+?

Or what about bulk NMN or NR powder?

I have a feeling this stuff is going to get regulated sooner or later.

Nootropics Depot is where I get my NMN bulk powder. Still a little pricey. A sponsor here, QSC, carries NMN I saw. Fantastic price, but they haven't posted any test results.

Has anyone tried the QSC product ?
For those that are using it , are you seeing improvements in the quality of your skin?

Has anyone tried the QSC product ?
For those that are using it , are you seeing improvements in the quality of your skin?
Just received my powder from QSC. Need to use up my current injectable before brewing my own. Gonna attempt to brew it up at 200mg/ml.

keep up posted , what type of benefits are you seeing so far and how long have you been using ?

Just received my powder from QSC. Need to use up my current injectable before brewing my own. Gonna attempt to brew it up at 200mg/ml.
Hey, do you brew it similarly to your carnitine (obviously lower concentration)? Do you use any baking soda to raise the pH?

I made a batch at 150mg/ml with baking soda. There was a little discomfort but I was also injecting higher volumes than I was used to. What sketched me out was that day after day the solution just kept getting darker, and I finally just threw it out.

Hey, do you brew it similarly to your carnitine (obviously lower concentration)? Do you use any baking soda to raise the pH?

I made a batch at 150mg/ml with baking soda. There was a little discomfort but I was also injecting higher volumes than I was used to. What sketched me out was that day after day the solution just kept getting darker, and I finally just threw it out.
This will be my first attempt at brewing NMN. As of now I will most likely use the same brewing method as I do with the L carn and see what happens.

This will be my first attempt at brewing NMN. As of now I will most likely use the same brewing method as I do with the L carn and see what happens.
Totally forgot you were using LK3's brew. Did it maintain the same color the whole time? I just cannot imagine wtf I could have done wrong. Followed the same process as the carnitine which is perfect. Only difference is baking soda.

Morning , are the results really that much better by injections ?
I was planning on ingesting 1gram daily

There's some talk of NMN being banned as a supplement and becoming prescription only. Such bullshit. For that reason, I hope QSC's NMN is good, since I may not be able to get it from Nootropics Depot eventually.

Increased energy, quicker recovering, and I don't know if this is just in my head but i get joint pain from GH and it seems like that has subsided a little as well. Been on for about 3 months now.
is it in my head that I would be feeling this in 10 days ?
1gram a day
1 gram of resveratrol with it

is it in my head that I would be feeling this in 10 days ?
1gram a day
1 gram of resveratrol with it
No offence, but unless you were a fairly unhealthy person to start i doubt that taking a supplement that is to help build healthy cells would have a big effect in such a short time.

There's some talk of NMN being banned as a supplement and becoming prescription only. Such bullshit. For that reason, I hope QSC's NMN is good, since I may not be able to get it from Nootropics Depot eventually.
When ever there is talk of banning a supplement i contact my congressmen and the FDA as it can have impact. When the FDA was pushing heavy against kratom a few years ago they backed down from the response they got. If there is enough backlash politicians don't like to loose votes.

Does anyone know of someone that sells the NAD+?
^^^you rang?!!

@100gm
&
@1Kilo

..same High Quality & Low Price that you expect & get from us on all of our products

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear