over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

National level or not?

whatever you are diong keep it up. its definitely nice to see a physique like yours with the feminine features. you are making me feel small after checking out your strongwoman pics :mad: .. hahaa.. keep it up and good luck...:D

phil, be nice!

juice, thank you very much, phil---be nice now, actually this is my hubby---this is the only pic, small enough to upload

jon up close outside.jpg

Last edited:
well it looks like everyone covered it all...you are very pretty...come in tighter..not too tight...back width...and you should be doing good at nationals...

very femmy face....I like it.

Dang girl, strongwoman too!

Great job. You have a great look. Your on the right track. Sounds like you know what to do now all you need to do is do it.GOOD LUCK.

I'm telling ya, I am about as motivated as I can be right now! if an ifbb judge telling you to lose 10 more pounds wont get your butt in gear i don't know what will---yes I do......phil telling you--you have pro potential---

somebody pinch me!!!

Close

PHIL HERNON said:
Your husband is a big guy also. Is he the big guy in the white shirt and hat walking behind you while lifting the tire?
lt more so looks like her husband ate a tire in that particular pic of him slowly trailing behind a bit.

Ok now time for my real thoughts

When i first looked at your pics i thought to myself wow she looks good , then i asked myself what looks good in a women and i realized it isnt too much muscle , now i understand you love BBing and its a pleasure of yours in life , but to me your walking a very fine line between being a bit to masculine , i like the way you look now you have a healthy looking body and face but let me ask you this do you plan on just maintaining this size , prolly not somehwere down the line youll want a tad more size then a tad more and then we have strayed far from this healthy pretty girl in the pics we have all seen , i guess i only see women as being somewhat feminine dont get me wrong some chicks have muscle but keep it in check theres a few great ones on this board like Pia,Rea and Lynx all carry muscle in the right areas but still posess a very attractive and feminine look which you also have as of now , well i guess id like to know if you could honestly keep youself right around this look you have in these pics i persoanlly think its your best bet .

national level - yes

I would like to stay the size I am, as I can't mentally handle the extra size in the offseason. I am 5'11, so to be competitive Ihave to carry a good amount of muscle or I just look skinny. Okay-let me get the husband thing straight pllleeeaaaassseeee, although Tim---the 'big' guy in the pic is a very nice man,and a friend of mine. This...is my husband-sorry I don't know how to resize pics....thank you for your comments
jon up close outside.jpg

lynx

I super agree with you on lynx--best abs since------ever!lol

pia? is this who? 135379_tb.jpg
if so , yea she's awesome too, very adorable, but that is a very different look from what I have or like for myself personally. When, I am not competing, I like to be about this size pedigo8a.jpg which is actually the size I was in the strongman pics.

YOU LOOK GREAT RIGHT NOW.

I AM VERY IMPRESSED THAT YOU ARE IN STRONG WOMAN COMPETITIONS! ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH THE MUSCLE.

ALSO, YOUR HUSBAND LOOKS GREAT AS WELL...YOU MAKE A GOOD TEAM!

GOOD FOR YOU! :D

thank you very much, I am just too happy someone finally acknowledged that my husband is NOT the guy with the white shirt lol, we are a great team. He really believes in me, more than I do myself.

muscles_1976 said:
thank you very much, I am just too happy someone finally acknowledged that my husband is NOT the guy with the white shirt lol, we are a great team. He really believes in me, more than I do myself.

And I'm sure your belief in him is the same Muscle 76. You make a great looking, BB couple. I agree with all that has been mentioned in regards to your current status and over sizing the muscles. You look terrific and damn your husbands lucky....;). I think it is great that a couple can share the total BB experience together side by side. It's tuff but I would believe the reward is huge for the two of you. Best of Luck to you both in 2006.

thank you so much for your compliments, it is difficult sometimes lol two people seriously dieting in the same household can be dangerous lol but we find a way to deal. He is the one who got me started in this, I wouldnt even be a bb if I hadn't met him.

there is no doubt you have a ton of potential...i was at that strongman show and remember you from it. thats my buddy mike asher in the background of the pic. i also remember you from jr usa's cuz mental1 told me someone from indy was gonna be there. if you would of come in dry and hard you would have won your class. you have plenty of muscle. figure out another way to water deplete the final week and that'll probably take care of the most of it. good luck in your future shows.

that was refreshing to hear, water, not just leaner, ty-did you compete at the either show?? did I meet you>? are you from indy? how is mike? okay too many questions sorry

lol

HEY, YOU WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO KNOW MY BUDDY JESSE MARUNDE WOULD YOU?

IT'S BEEN MY EXPERIENCE THAT THE 'STRONGMAN' WORLD IS A SMALL ONE. THOUGHT YOU MIGHT KNOW HIM....

I MET A BIG BLACK DUDE NAMED LAMONT IN A GYM IN SPOKANE IN NOVEMBER...WHO JUST HAPPENED TO KNOW JESSE. IT WAS WEIRD...HE JUST CAME UP AND WE STARTED BULLSHITTING ABOUT HOW MOST OF THE GYM MEMBERS SEEMED TO THINK THERE MUST BE SOME DANGEROUS DISEASE IN THE AREA NEAR THE SQUAT RACK! ...AND THE STRONGMAN STUFF CAME UP...ANYWAY....KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING. YOU HAVE A WHOLESOME LOOK ABOUT YOU. SORTA LIKE A STRONG SCANDINAVIAN WOMAN....WHICH IS A REALLY COOL LOOK IF YOU ASK ME!

ALL HAIL THE NORSEMEN!

"'MY MAN THOR HAS INJURED HIMSELF..SO NOW I PULL THE BOAT TO SHORE!" SOME IMAGES LIKE THAT JUST POP INTO MY HEAD....FREAKY HUH? LOL...

mike is doing good and mental1 will be joining him shortly out there. i took 6th in the heavies at jr usa. i have never met you but just seen you and your husband at various shows. i am good buddy of mental1 and he is probably the one to point you guys out to me originally. i am in fort wayne. i will be sure and introduce myself to you guys. i was actually going to go with mental1 down to atlanta for nationals and i think your husband went with him. anyways, i will meet you both soon

Don't know how I missed this post!

You look incredible and have tremendous potential. As everyone stated, stay focused and keep that pretty lady thing going :D :cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RingSteel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131