over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

National level or not?

mucles_1976

Newbies
Okay, I am new here. I have posted these pics for the judges forum, figured I would like some input from here as well. I am thick skinned so go ahead..tell me what you think.

back shot.jpg

full most muscular.jpg

full side chest.jpg

jr usa side tri.jpg

Well

Pictures are very small, but from the looks of things, you have a nice shape, a little bunched up in the most muscular pose, but other than that, you need to get a lot leaner. National level though? Yes.

From what I can see, WOW! :)

If you want the judges of the board to look you over (and strictly get comments from them), you should post these (larger) in the Judges Forum. :)

Glad to see another lady on the board!

bigger pics

**broken link removed**

here is a link to some pics, you can click on them to enlarge them

thanks for the nice words, I really like the forum, lots of good info.

You look really good! Great work...:eek:

If nats/pros is what you want, maybe work on dialing in some cuts and hardness in certain areas? This is not what I would like to see, I like thing more on the femine soft side...and that is what you have! But in the nats and pros they are out of control hard and ripped...

Size and shape looks really good though IMO!

BW

Last edited:
ty very much

I agree with you, that is why womens bb is going down the crapper! that is also the reason why you never see a female bb on the cover of flex, musclemag, or any other good magazine, the top women now are out of control. Let's face it, the women's olympia is on the "free stage" because nobody wants to pay to see women who look like men. It's always a fitness model, or figure chick in/on the mags---that's what people like to see, pretty girls, with boobs lol!

mucles_1976 said:
I agree with you, that is why womens bb is going down the crapper! that is also the reason why you never see a female bb on the cover of flex, musclemag, or any other good magazine, the top women now are out of control. Let's face it, the women's olympia is on the "free stage" because nobody wants to pay to see women who look like men. It's always a fitness model, or figure chick in/on the mags---that's what people like to see, pretty girls, with boobs lol!

lol, yeah true...

we just want women to stay women. muscle and all that is great on women...but there's a line to be drawn.

Btw, you are a very beautiful woman, don't loose that! :)

BW

too sweet

that was too sweet (batting eyelashes!!) thanks, I really appreciate hearing that.

^just tellin it like it is. :cool:

BigWilly said:
lol, yeah true...

we just want women to stay women. muscle and all that is great on women...but there's a line to be drawn.

Btw, you are a very beautiful woman, don't loose that! :)

BW

I was thinking the same thing. Hang on to that look, you are a very pretty lady! As we all know, when the sports of women's BB is taken too far, ugly things happen. You are definately on the good side of that line, and I guess it is up to you whether you want to stay there, or take it further, but I think the look you have now is great.

I know I commented to you earlier via PM, but now I can see the pics better since you posted links. You have great shape! THe only thing I see you could work on is like what others have said....just bring it in a little tighter/leaner with less water on show day and you will kick ass! That is all I can really comment on though b/c I am no women's BB expert :) Great job and good luck!

Mucles, you really look great!!! You are a very very prett. If you can come into Jr.Nats a little tighter ovearll, especially in the legs and glute's, then go for it.

thanks

many thanks to all for the awesome commens. As far as what to work on, all things I thought myself, but hearing them from someone unbiased, is exactly what I needed, i figured this would fire me up for the season or let me know if I shouldn't be trying to compete on a national level. Here is the thing, I like my look as far as size and shape, knowing conditioning is always my problem......If I can fix that, and win or at least place well in national shows, cool, I love bodybuilding and of course want to be good, check that, want to be great at what I do, but I also like my facial features the way they are (hair free and not square lol) my husband is an awesome supporter, and says he wants to stay married to a woman, lol---if winning means looking like a man I"M OUT, so I guess we will see if the judges are going to do what they have been saying and go for a more femme look or not--oh just fyi did I mention I love to train for strongwoman contest lol, i thought you all might get a kick out of these pics lol
these are from a strongman show we promoted summer of 2004

farmer carry.jpg

truck pull.jpg

tire flip.JPG

muscles

okay, i was sick of being mucles lol so i fixed it, I am now offically muscles_1976 lol

LOL

Thanks for the clarification I thought maybe you had originally mispelled mucus ;)

BTW how much does that tire weigh

CROWLER

You do carry a certain level of "looks" that many of the female bodybuilders don't carry. Please keep it that way! Phil is right about what he said in the Judges forum. You could be tighter, but don't "come in" in a way that would tighten you to the point that you look too hard in the face. Work on your back/lat width. That is all I that really stands out to me. I believe "yes" to the National Level question. It's a hard place for you to be, aspiring for something that is no longer around. It's like attempting to climb a mountain that isn't there and or no one cares who gets to the top. Best of luck to you. Stay looking like a hottie, not a man!

Last edited:
great look, i pm'd you about working with a prep person..... I think you have a very pleasing look, but on the sad side its a look that you won't be rewarded for cause womens bb is truly getting out of control, I agree with everyone else about getting leaner but not so lean that it takes away from your pleasing look, i hope that makes sense. i think phil gave some great advice and you should really listen to him, he's been there done that and got a t-shirt to show it..LOL good luck with what you decide to do in womens bb. God bless and stay pretty, i know your husband is proud...

o by the way you got some great arms!!!!

WooHoo

All I can say is impressive -- and sexy as hell! Very nice bod + like HBG said a pretty face, very nice to have you here.:)

ahhh

ahhhhh, i love this forum, thanks to all for the compliments---I guess I will hit the national level, (again--doing jr usa last year), but this time possibly jr nats too. You guys are great thanks again, i'll find a nice arm shot to post for ya!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws