over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEED HELP ASAP Test/Tren/Eq cycle question

ballsballs

Newbies
Have 2g of Tren E, 4 g of Equipose and looking to buy any amount of Test E for a 12-16 week cycle. What is a good ratio for this cycle?

Need to lean down while maintaining muscle (Test the whole cycle, perhaps running Tren first to burn fat, adding Eq) and then put on quality pounds.

Does anyone have any advice? Never used Eq before, but done a Test E 600mg / Tren E 300mg / split 250 Mast cycle of 10-12 weeks.

After reading, it looks like lower Test and higher Tren is better, but not sure how the Eq will affect the cycle.

Have to decide soon! Thank you so much! :headbang:

Does it make sense?

You don't have enough hormone imo for 12-16 weeks. Better to just buy more overall. 2g of tren is only 5.7 weeks at 350mg, which isn't a whole lot. Then you have 4g of eq which is only 6.6 weeks of EQ at 600mg, the minimum dose unless you're a super-responder to EQ (rare). Once the EQ kicks in, you'll be already done using your other gear.

Your thread also belongs in teh beginner section.

I do see that there are some limitations with what was mentioned, but extra eq and or tren can be purchased. The main issue is what ratio of the three should be used and if offsetting the tren and eq by a few weeks makes sense.

How about test e 200mg/wk 1-14, tren e 300/wk 3-12, and eq 600/wk 5-14?
That would be 10 wks of tren and eq staggered and 14 wks of test. Or should the eq go wks 3-12 and tren 5-14? could bump the tren to 400

Haven't seen a thread where someone is running these three. Usually it's only test + tren or test + eq, but experimenting with all three would be cool as I've heard good things about eq.

Not looking to get real huge, but really need to burn fat and get some good quality muscle back on.

Last edited:
You're not understand how esters work in terms of kick in time.

1-16 EQ 600mg
3-16 tren 350mg
3-16 test XXXmg

That would be a better approach. EQ takes 4-5 weeks to start working so all your esters will start working around the same time. Some people prefer lowering test saying it reduces tren sides. For me, test dose doesn't matter for sides. I'd use about 500mg of test c.

1-16 EQ 600mg
3-16 tren 350mg
3-16 test XXXmg

That would be a better approach. EQ takes 4-5 weeks to start working so all your esters will start working around the same time. Some people prefer lowering test saying it reduces tren sides. For me, test dose doesn't matter for sides. I'd use about 500mg of test c.

I like this approach as well. That tren dose is a great beginner OR advanced dose. I suppose its up to the op as to how much test he wants to use. He could get by with a trt dose, but for more mass, I'd say go for up to 500mgs. If he kept it at 100ish mgs then that would be great for solid mass, albeit not a whole lot of it. Great for a recomp or cut or even just a little bulk.

EQ btw is a very lackluster mass drug. It takes some serious dosages (1.5g+) to gain an appreciable amount of muscle, but it works well with many different drugs synergistically. Adds endurance, creates some mass gains, great vascularity, hunger increases (person dependent) and lots of fullness.

Thank you for the responses! Is 10 weeks at 600mg of EQ enough time to get the benefit, or do i need to go 12 or more?

Thank you for the responses! Is 10 weeks at 600mg of EQ enough time to get the benefit, or do i need to go 12 or more?

The ester is very long on EQ, so I would recommend 12 weeks minimum. I hate advising longer cycles, but I think 16 weeks would be the best bet with EQ. You will still get results by going 12, but you would ultimately have to make the decision yourself. A lot of people like shorter cycles (like me), so short esters are preferred. Good luck with this. Please keep us updated. I love progression logs!

If this is your first or second run on gear keep your doses low.
Tren 200mg a week
Test 500mg a week
EQ 300mg a week

If your a beginner and you don't grow from that with a lot of good food, BB is not a good hobby for you.
I've been at this shit for over ten years and I'm running 200mg Tren E week, 900mg of Test and 600mg EQ and my body is responding great.

Like the others have mentioned 12wks minimum with EQ. I'm currently doing a test/EQ/NPP then changing to test/EQ/trenA on Sunday. As you can see I run EQ throughout the entire cycle. I get better results this way.

Pieguys example is good. I'd do 500mg EQ, 300mg tren and 500mg test. I think you'd get some nice results from this. EQ is a pretty mild so 400-500mg should be tolerable by most first time users. Start slow with tren, espicially E.

1-16 EQ 600mg
3-16 tren 350mg
3-16 test XXXmg

I like this a lot also - You could always frontload the EQ and roll 2 weeks shorter with it. You will start to feel it in the 2nd week.

TN

Last edited:
Blood levels of any anabolic steroid regardless of the ester peak within 24 hours and then progressively decline in a matter of days or weeks depending on the ester length. So saying it takes weeks for eq to kick in is nonsense. There is however a slow(er) progressive build up due to the longer action of the undecyclenate ester with a steady weekly dose then with an enanthate ester for example.

Thanks everyone! Haven't decided on quite how long the cycle will go but already front loaded EQ. In week two now, but it looks like this is pretty much the shape...

1-12 ~600mg EQ
3-16 avg 400mg Test E (starting at ~300 and increasing)
3-16 avg 300mg Tren E (starting at ~200 and increasing)
1-16+ 700IU HcG

I believe I will taper in with the Test and Tren and finish on a higher dose while keeping the EQ consistent. Pinning EOday and EOOday (2 every 5 day cycle) so to minimize injections and maximize blood levels.

Thoughts?

Actually thinking about running lest Test and more Tren as the cycle progresses.

Last edited:
I personally never got a lot out of eq. I had to use a fairly high dose and it took awhile to notice any results - 14-16 weeks. I would drop the eq and run the test at 300mg/wk and the tren around 700mg/wk for 8-12 weeks. I've had success with these dosages and sides were minimal.

Hmmmm that's a lot of tren...

Have the EQ and already pinning so I want to continue trying it. I could get more tren and do this:

1-12 ~600mg EQ
3-16 avg 300mg Test E (starting at ~400 and decreasing to 200)
3-16 avg 475mg Tren E (starting at ~350 and increasing to 600)
1-16+ 700IU HcG

Like you did, I have read more and more about the benefits of running low Test and high Tren. Previously I did the other way around ~300 Tren and ~600 Test and had good results...but definitely night sweats. I wouldn't mind trying out this alternative.

Can't hurt to keep the EQ going...

Tren is the only compound that I like with low test that gives me results. I keep usually use a 2:1 ratio with most other anabolics (eg 400mg deca/800mg test). Its a simple method that works for me.

Adding the eq in there def wont hurt, but I would start at 600mg/wk and bump it up to 800mg/wk if you can. 750mg/wk of eq and 1g/wk test was my last eq cycle. But as I mentioned earlier, eq is not my favorite anabolic and I get more bang for my buck with other things like deca, tren, mast and most recently slin.

Have 2g of Tren E, 4 g of Equipose and looking to buy any amount of Test E for a 12-16 week cycle. What is a good ratio for this cycle?

Need to lean down while maintaining muscle (Test the whole cycle, perhaps running Tren first to burn fat, adding Eq) and then put on quality pounds.

Does anyone have any advice? Never used Eq before, but done a Test E 600mg / Tren E 300mg / split 250 Mast cycle of 10-12 weeks.

After reading, it looks like lower Test and higher Tren is better, but not sure how the Eq will affect the cycle.

Have to decide soon! Thank you so much! :headbang:

u should ditch the tren e for tren a and do this

wks 1-16 test e 750mg
wks 1-16 eq 600mg
wks 1-6, 10-16 tren a 400mg

u should ditch the tren e for tren a and do this

wks 1-16 test e 750mg
wks 1-16 eq 600mg
wks 1-6, 10-16 tren a 400mg

That's my ideal next cycle, but I was planning Sustanon, Eq and Tren A.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RingSteel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131