over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEED HELP REMOVING TROJAN FROM COMPUTER

I use the trial version of F- secure internet security , Malware Bytes, for virus and spyware protection . I also have advanced system care free and auslogics boost speed for freeing up space and spyware removal . Maybe this is too much to be running . I have 2.79 GHZ and 504 MB of RAM . Just recently , I'm receiving pop-ups from the firewall telling me " suspiciously small datagram fragment . Possibly a fragmentation attack . I was told everyone gets this from time to time and it could just be something floating through cyberspace that hits my computer , but several times now .

You definitely have too many things on your box. Especially with only 500MB of RAM.

My suggestion:
1.Uninstall everything you listed. Whether you paid for it or not. Malware Bytes Anti-Malware does not handle spyware or active attacks and F-Secure (or anything in the family of F-Prot) has terrible virus detection. If your internet provider is Cable or DSL, you have a hardware Firewall that will handle whatever is 'floating around'.

2. In most situations, Windows Firewall alone is sufficient. If you have business/financial docs that aren't backed up, or you are paranoid, install ZoneAlarm. It'll be annoying at first, but it's verbosity is to your benefit.

3. Install Spyware Doctor w/ Antivirus. The free version will suffice, and It will cover the rest of what you need. It is also less resource intensive than some alternatives. If it finds anything you have two options: call a computer savvy friend and offer some beer in exchange for his services, or buy a license for Spyware Doctor.

Problem solved. Upgrading your system to 1 - 2 GB RAM will address much of the remaining performance issue.

VIRUS PROBLEM

You definitely have too many things on your box. Especially with only 500MB of RAM.

My suggestion:
1.Uninstall everything you listed. Whether you paid for it or not. Malware Bytes Anti-Malware does not handle spyware or active attacks and F-Secure (or anything in the family of F-Prot) has terrible virus detection. If your internet provider is Cable or DSL, you have a hardware Firewall that will handle whatever is 'floating around'.

2. In most situations, Windows Firewall alone is sufficient. If you have business/financial docs that aren't backed up, or you are paranoid, install ZoneAlarm. It'll be annoying at first, but it's verbosity is to your benefit.

3. Install Spyware Doctor w/ Antivirus. The free version will suffice, and It will cover the rest of what you need. It is also less resource intensive than some alternatives. If it finds anything you have two options: call a computer savvy friend and offer some beer in exchange for his services, or buy a license for Spyware Doctor.

Problem solved. Upgrading your system to 1 - 2 GB RAM will address much of the remaining performance issue.

I think the problem is resolved . I removed a lot of crap and things are moving a little quicker now . I'm probably going to try the trial version of zone alarm anti-virus / anti- spyware in a week or so even though F- secure just blocked a virus recently on a torrent site .

I think ill go with the lazy as fuck... your seeing a bunch of misspelled words and no comma ? dude this is just a bullshit message board were people bullshit back and forth and you see all kinds of misspelling and poor grammar . As long as you get the hint then its all good .

If you are too lazy to do something as simple and format and punctuate your text you shouldn't even be here. Your on here because YOU need help, the people that are helping you are going out of their way to help you when they could be doing something else.

You should show some respect.

If it weren't for this 'bullshit board' as you put it, you wouldn't even have a place to ask for help with your pc problems, let alone be able to take in the incredible amount of bodybuilding information that is present here.

Pick your shit up before you find yourself being ignored for your lousy attitidue or even banned for it.

Last edited:
If you are too lazy to do something as simple and format and punctuate your text you shouldn't even be here. Your on here because YOU need help, the people that are helping you are going out of their way to help you when they could be doing something else.

You should show some respect.

If it weren't for this 'bullshit board' as you put it, you wouldn't even have a place to ask for help with your pc problems, let alone be able to take in the incredible amount of bodybuilding information that is present here.

Pick your shit up before you find yourself being ignored for your lousy attitidue or even banned for it.

Agreed. It is rude to expect well-formed, well-thought out answers if you aren't willing to ask well-formed, well-thought out questions.

Use your System restore option on your computer.. it will bring your cp back to a time when it was trojan free

Use your System restore option on your computer.. it will bring your cp back to a time when it was trojan free

Nope. System restore does not modify files, so if it's a part of an executable in a startup location (like ALL viruses are), it'll reinstall itself the next time the computer comes up.

Mack, don't necro 6 month old threads.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs