over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEED HELP REMOVING TROJAN FROM COMPUTER

I am currently using the trial version of kaspersky anti-virus 2010 and it detected a malware called " virus HEUR trojan script that I got going to a torrent site to download movies, music and the status is listed as infected , and when attempting to download a program called " trojan guarder ' my anti-virus suspected this as a trojan downloader and now there are 2 trojans listed as being in my computer only I cant help to think the 2nd one is a false positive because I never installed this program and this kaspersky anti- virus is super sensitive with a lot of programs that I had to remove like zone alarm firewall and spybot search and destroy ... a co- worker who is a computer programer told me the virus definitions from kaspersky are not accurate and to use something like zone alarm that he feels is the best and does not believe in user and editorial reviews as being proof that something is good , so I appreciate any help regarding this because I ran two spyware removers that found nothing but tracking cookies .

this i tough one to get rid of. use this **broken link removed**

make sure u research this before u try to get rid of it, google is ur friend. good luck............

Win32 Heur (heuristic), also known as the Win/32 Heur virus, is a high-risk self-replicating polymorphic trojan. It usually installs onto Windows systems without the knowledge of the user. It infects computers through suspicious file-sharing applications, spam emails, corrupt media files, and ****-related sites. The Win32 Heur alters the computer’s Win32 files and installs more worms, Trojans, and other viruses into the infected PC.

Win32 Heur Virus Removal
I found this.

To remove Win32 Heur Virus you need to clean (reset) your System Restore

1. Turn off System Restore

• Click on ‘Start,’ right-click on ‘My Computer,’ and select ‘Properties.’
• Click on ‘System Restore.’
• Access ‘Turn off System Restore.’ Choose ‘OK.’
• Once the prompt to turn off ‘System Restore’ appears, click on ‘Yes.’
• Now Reboot your system

2. Create a new Restore Point

• Click on ‘Start,’ right-click on ‘My Computer,’ and select ‘Properties.’
• Click on ‘System Restore.’
• Access ‘Turn off System Restore,’ and choose ‘OK.’

Whoever told you that Kaspersky's AV has virus defs that are behind has no idea what he is talking about. Kaspersky again got #1 in many, many AV tests. AVP (Kaspersky) has been one of the most consistent and efficient scan engines for years. While ZoneAlarm's firewall is very efficient and very good, I find that their AntiVirus solution is too new and doesn't have enough experience.

I have had trojans so bad befoe that I had to have my hard drive wiped to get rid of them.

You should never have to wipe it. Ever, unless the file system is corrupted. You can always take the drive out and put it in another computer, then scan it. That way, even the hardest rootkits are cleaned. If I have a client's computer at my office that I need to clean, I usually work on it for about 5 minutes to try to remove viruses. If that fails, I cut my loses, take the drive out and plug it into a diagnostic computer that I have to clean it. I have several boot volumes, even 64 bit, with different AV products, so I catch it one way or another.

WIN32 HEUR VIRUS

Whoever told you that Kaspersky's AV has virus defs that are behind has no idea what he is talking about. Kaspersky again got #1 in many, many AV tests. AVP (Kaspersky) has been one of the most consistent and efficient scan engines for years. While ZoneAlarm's firewall is very efficient and very good, I find that their AntiVirus solution is too new and doesn't have enough experience.

My supervisor says this about kaspersky although I doubt he ever used it ... for some reason he likes zone alarm as an anti- virus and firewall ,and he took computer science in college and feels he is some computer whiz like another co- worker who feels nortonsysten works is the best and says he hasn't had a virus in 10 years when this cant be true because he turned off his anti-virus and firewall to get as many trojans/ worms as possible to put himself to the test to see if he could get rid of them and he searched the directory and got rid of 8 of the 9 viruses and had to wipe his system out , so this was as challenging as me trying to put my fist through the wall without causing any damage to my hand ... maybe this has something to do with the fact that I'm employed at walmart and my brother and mother tell me stop listening to schmucks like this , that's why they work at walmart ... kaspersky contacted me and said the virus was most likely blocked or when i open the user-interface I would see red at the top , not yellow( the trial version) or green - paid version

I am currently using the trial version of kaspersky anti-virus 2010 and it detected a malware called " virus HEUR trojan script that I got going to a torrent site to download movies, music and the status is listed as infected , and when attempting to download a program called " trojan guarder ' my anti-virus suspected this as a trojan downloader and now there are 2 trojans listed as being in my computer only I cant help to think the 2nd one is a false positive because I never installed this program and this kaspersky anti- virus is super sensitive with a lot of programs that I had to remove like zone alarm firewall and spybot search and destroy ... a co- worker who is a computer programer told me the virus definitions from kaspersky are not accurate and to use something like zone alarm that he feels is the best and does not believe in user and editorial reviews as being proof that something is good , so I appreciate any help regarding this because I ran two spyware removers that found nothing but tracking cookies .

I recently got the what appears to be the same virus HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer, **broken link removed**
Luckily for me I have Kaspersky Internet Security, which detected and deleted it. I'm in the green, a good thing.

My supervisor says this about kaspersky although I doubt he ever used it ... for some reason he likes zone alarm as an anti- virus and firewall ,and he took computer science in college and feels he is some computer whiz like another co- worker who feels nortonsysten works is the best and says he hasn't had a virus in 10 years when this cant be true because he turned off his anti-virus and firewall to get as many trojans/ worms as possible to put himself to the test to see if he could get rid of them and he searched the directory and got rid of 8 of the 9 viruses and had to wipe his system out , so this was as challenging as me trying to put my fist through the wall without causing any damage to my hand ... maybe this has something to do with the fact that I'm employed at walmart and my brother and mother tell me stop listening to schmucks like this , that's why they work at walmart ... kaspersky contacted me and said the virus was most likely blocked or when i open the user-interface I would see red at the top , not yellow( the trial version) or green - paid version

I would need some punctuation to understand this, as it is one very long run on sentence. :D

I've had the best luck removing almost every virus or worm I've ever had by using Malware Byte's Anti malware. it's free and very effective. May take a few times. Start off by running the quick scan and then run the full scan afterwards. Be sure to keep the definitions up to date and you should be able to eliminate your problem. Good luck!

It can be downloaded via this link from download.com
Malware Byte's Anti-Malware

My supervisor says this about Kaspersky, although I doubt he ever used it.
For some reason he likes zone alarm as an anti-virus and firewall.
He took computer science in college. He feels he is some computer whiz like another co-worker.
Who feels Norton system works is the best, and says he hasn't had a virus in 10 years.
This cant be true, because he turned off his anti-virus and firewall to get as many trojans/worms as possible.
He put himself to the test to see if he could get rid of them.
He searched the directory, and got rid of 8 of the 9 viruses. He had to wipe his system out.
So this was as challenging to me, as trying to put my fist through the wall, without causing any damage to my hand.
Maybe this has something to do with the fact that I'm employed at Walmart.
My brother and mother tell me stop listening to schmucks like this. That's why they work at Walmart.
Kaspersky contacted me and said the virus was most likely blocked. Or when I open the user-interface I would see red at the top, not yellow (the trial version) or green-paid version.

I don't think he was attacking, just trying to improve your communication skills a little better. I myself at times use run on sentences, but try to keep and eye on it. Short sentences are more easier to understand. I edited your post for clarification, to see if it makes more sense or is clearer. Didn't change anything, just repositioned the words, used more periods, got rid of the connectors, etc.
There was not one period in your entire post, that is a one long - - - sentence.

Last edited:
Dude , are you serious ? better punctuation, is this supposed to be like writing some college essay?

No, but in a professional world, this looks horrible and is very hard on the eyes. If you use punctuation while requesting help, the people that are able to help you will be more likely to respond. If we can't understand what you are saying, we just move on to the next poster. Most of all articulation gains respect.

I usually grab it by the tip and it slides right off. :p

VIRUS ISSUE

I don't think he was attacking, just trying to improve your communication skills a little better. I myself at times use run on sentences, but try to keep and eye on it. Short sentences are more easier to understand. I edited your post for clarification, to see if it makes more sense or is clearer. Didn't change anything, just repositioned the words, used more periods, got rid of the connectors, etc.
There was not one period in your entire post, that is a one long - - - sentence.

Yes, and you can see there are pauses ( ...) or ( ,) somewhere in between sentences where to me it does not appear to be a actual run-on where it makes no sense . It just seems like a real pain to use shorter sentences , end it , start over like you did because I understand it looks more professional and makes someone like myself appear more intelligent since what I'm being told is how we were taught to write in school . However, I still don't see how I'm confusing others unless their from another country and their reading and writing skills are so-so... anyway, thanks for the input guys , and my anti-virus or different spyware programs are not pulling up any viruses of any sort , but the computer is running kind of slow . it may be in my best interest to take it to a computer shop or flush out everything .

Yes, and you can see there are pauses ( ...) or ( ,) somewhere in between sentences where to me it does not appear to be a actual run-on where it makes no sense . It just seems like a real pain to use shorter sentences , end it , start over like you did because I understand it looks more professional and makes someone like myself appear more intelligent since what I'm being told is how we were taught to write in school . However, I still don't see how I'm confusing others unless their from another country and their reading and writing skills are so-so... anyway, thanks for the input guys , and my anti-virus or different spyware programs are not pulling up any viruses of any sort , but the computer is running kind of slow . it may be in my best interest to take it to a computer shop or flush out everything .

Yes , I can see that there are pauses ( ...) or ( ,) somewhere in between sentences where to you it does not appear to be a actual run-on where it makes no sense . [space bar overkill] It just seems like a real pain to use shorter sentences , end it , [space bar and coma overkill].

I can read your sentences but it is harder to follow and comprehend , ... Old bad habits are hard to see sometimes ... and accept and change ,... its not about appearing more intelligent but more about communication skills know what I mean ?... its Ok I have done the same myself in the , past not knowing where to put the comas ...when to end a sentence , etc. should the period go here or there ? ...or when to end the sentence ... I use ( ...) connectors ( and) also but not to the point I don't use any periods... I could go on ... but it should be apparent by now I have not yet ended my sentence or used a period ... until now .

It appears you have resolved your virus issue though. Just curious how much you paid for Kaspersky Anti-Virus? You can get Kaspersky Internet Security for under $20 or under online. Which has both anti-virus, plus all the other features that go with it.

Now if I can get Kaiser to give his viewpoint on sites such as Hide-the-IP-address.com are snakeoil services or not?, would be helpful.

my anti-virus or different spyware programs are not pulling up any viruses of any sort , but the computer is running kind of slow . it may be in my best interest to take it to a computer shop or flush out everything .

How many different AV / Anti-Spyware programs are you running? More than one is typically overkill, depending on what you are using. Running 3 or more will have a massive impact on your computer's performance.

I use Spyware Doctor w/ Antivirus for detection. The free version will find pretty much everything. You won't be able to *automatically* fix anything (it does provide all the info for manual removal), but KNOWING there is something to address is the most important part.

VIRUS DETECTION/ REMOVAL

How many different AV / Anti-Spyware programs are you running? More than one is typically overkill, depending on what you are using. Running 3 or more will have a massive impact on your computer's performance.

I use Spyware Doctor w/ Antivirus for detection. The free version will find pretty much everything. You won't be able to *automatically* fix anything (it does provide all the info for manual removal), but KNOWING there is something to address is the most important part.

I use the trial version of F- secure internet security , Malware Bytes, for virus and spyware protection . I also have advanced system care free and auslogics boost speed for freeing up space and spyware removal . Maybe this is too much to be running . I have 2.79 GHZ and 504 MB of RAM . Just recently , I'm receiving pop-ups from the firewall telling me " suspiciously small datagram fragment . Possibly a fragmentation attack . I was told everyone gets this from time to time and it could just be something floating through cyberspace that hits my computer , but several times now .

Dude , are you serious ? better punctuation, is this supposed to be like writing some college essay?
Why anyone would sit at a computer and write a response that either has tons of misspelled words or don't even bother to put a period or comma in...your either lazy as fuck or you just don't know better.

GRAMMER

Why anyone would sit at a computer and write a response that either has tons of misspelled words or don't even bother to put a period or comma in...your either lazy as fuck or you just don't know better.

I think ill go with the lazy as fuck... your seeing a bunch of misspelled words and no comma ? dude this is just a bullshit message board were people bullshit back and forth and you see all kinds of misspelling and poor grammar . As long as you get the hint then its all good .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear