advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need to gain 10lb+ in year, help with AAS, igf, hgh and slin..!

bigdog123

Banned
Hi

I have just joined this board and need a little guidance. I am 5`8 and competed last April at 211. I want to be 220+ for next summers show and qualify for the Nationals. I am fairly clued up with using AAS and peptides but need a little guidance.

I currently do 6 weeks on, 4 weeks off throughout the year with AAS and use 600-700mg test prop and 300mg masteron or 200mg tren totalling no more than 1g per week.

I have used 8iu hygetropin per day for 5 months this has now run out so i use 4iu per day of Igtropin HGH. I am also using 100mcg per day IGF pre workout and 4iu insulin post training. HGH is administered prior to bed at 4iu.

My diet is 4500 calories per day, 350g protein, 400-500 carbs and 80-100g fats.

what can i change here? Add more AAS, change the pepide protocol or diet?

thanks

i,bro,for me i'll use 1000mg test cypio or enanth/week +40 mg dianabol /day and 250 mg to 500 mg of deca +T3(25 mg)/day

Hi

I have just joined this board and need a little guidance. I am 5`8 and competed last April at 211. I want to be 220+ for next summers show and qualify for the Nationals. I am fairly clued up with using AAS and peptides but need a little guidance.

I currently do 6 weeks on, 4 weeks off throughout the year with AAS and use 600-700mg test prop and 300mg masteron or 200mg tren totalling no more than 1g per week.

I have used 8iu hygetropin per day for 5 months this has now run out so i use 4iu per day of Igtropin HGH. I am also using 100mcg per day IGF pre workout and 4iu insulin post training. HGH is administered prior to bed at 4iu.

My diet is 4500 calories per day, 350g protein, 400-500 carbs and 80-100g fats.

what can i change here? Add more AAS, change the pepide protocol or diet?

thanks

Well your diet looks good,as far as the igf-WAY TOO MUCH and wrong timing also.you should be doing 50mcgs. every 3rd. day post workout only.i would add some peg-mgf(works a lot better with the igf)-and take 3-times a week at 250mcg. 24-hours before at the muscles that you are going to work on the next day and then do the igf post workout at these same muscles.as far as gh-i would do a change also,try doing 10-15i.us 3-times a week post workout(sub-q).also try switching the test to either sustanon or enth/cyp mix at 500-750mgs. a week.tren is great i like the enthanate form better i do 200mg. every 3rd day annd also try adding some eq at 600mgs. a week for at least 14-weeks.i would do the tren for 10-weeks and then switch to winstrol at 50mg. eod mixed with 100mgs. of test suspension(at the same syringe)for another 8-weeks,then do some pct(hcg,nolva...)and do it again.

My suggestions would mirror much of what muscledoc1 recommends. Not sure about the Enanthate though, but I'm partial to Prop. Adding EQ is a good idea, backing IGF down to 40-50 mcg PWO, HGH 10-15 iu's PWO, I would up the slin from 4 to 10-12 iu's, and I would definitely stay on longer than 6 weeks. You're not giving any of your new muscle growth any time to mature. 10 lbs (of muscle) is not a hard goal to accomplish given all the supplements you're taking, good nutrition and proper training!

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

JD~

Whats your training like?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear