over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New IGF serum on 15mg DAC and Mk677..

Anybody here knows that generic gh comes and goes,that statement has been proven time and time again.Sure i would love to get pharm gh but in reality my wife would kill me spending a mortgage on it.DAC &MK677 is a alternative at least i hope so to all the thousands many have pissed away for years.

Simply can't wait to test this out on a 12 week course ............................:cool:

Anybody here knows that generic gh comes and goes,that statement has been proven time and time again.Sure i would love to get pharm gh but in reality my wife would kill me spending a mortgage on it.DAC &MK677 is a alternative at least i hope so to all the thousands many have pissed away for years.

Simply can't wait to test this out on a 12 week course ............................:cool:

If i could get pharm for what i used to get it for, it would be a no brainer, you know what your going to get, what to expect. With DAC its still what your body is willing to produce...but ill take that over rolling dice with generics any day.

igf lab protocol.

like hgh is 3 hrs after a IM shot in delttoid. what is the proper protocol for an IGF lab. thanks

Can you do your cjc Dac and the MK both pre bed, one of the things im looking forward to the most is the help in sleep, as i have had awful insomnia since age 4. But You can take them both right around the same time correct?

Can you do your cjc Dac and the MK both pre bed, one of the things im looking forward to the most is the help in sleep, as i have had awful insomnia since age 4. But You can take them both right around the same time correct?

yes

You can but I find any sleep benefits from mk take so long to kick in that am dosing works bettet for this. Try both see what works best. One night I couldn't sleep and took about 75mg of mk to try to help. Didn't do much at all but middle of next day I was like a zombie which is always nice on a 12 hour shift lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

1mg of dac and 1mg prami. It's lights out for me...and I have bad insomnia .

I read about one human test on mk-677 where a couple(maybe one) person had to stop because some amino-transferase(sp) got messed up.

I can't seem to find the study now, but that's one of the only reasons I haven't tried mk-677 yet. I became allergic to other peps and can't use them.

Last edited:
Found it!

Looks like they postulate that alcohol MAY have been a reason.

"Two subjects were discontinued from the study after approximately
1–2 weeks. One subject had a 3-fold increase in serum alanine amino- transferase and aspartate aminotransferase, both of which decreased
spontaneously to prestudy values after discontinuation of the study
drug (MK-677). Of note, this subject had violated the protocol by in-
gesting alcohol around the time of the elevation of aspartate amino-
transferase and alanine aminotransferase. The other subject in the pla-
cebo group was discontinued when hypothyroidism was diagnosed
based on a prestudy T4 value, and the subject was placed on appropriate T 4 replacement therapy. The two discontinued subjects were replaced with two new subjects who received the same treatment as the subjects they replaced."

**broken link removed**

If I do run it I would get a pre, and during test done on those things.

I've only ran 2 mg DAC a week & 25 mg MK. I plan on running 5-7 mg DAC & 25-50 MK. Does anyone's blood pressure rise with the higher doses?

I've only ran 2 mg DAC a week & 25 mg MK. I plan on running 5-7 mg DAC & 25-50 MK. Does anyone's blood pressure rise with the higher doses?

It will go up whenever you pin it, but it goes back down after 45 min for me, I logged BP readings pre - during- and post.

Before...
G78hjLD.jpg

After..
9ZeFMmql.jpg

Always hard to judge by online pics Cauthen, but the 2nd pic definitely looks a little bigger and leaner.. What are your stats in both of those pics if you can recall?

The first pic was last december and I was 215ish and the last one I was 245ish

Well between the two pics I took ace, folli, huge amounts of DAC and mk677 along with some of pure-oils products... so its hard to say this one done this and that did that but I think they all worked together..

ran 3.2 ius of genos for 3 months...igf 279

started 750mcg dac every night plus 25mg mk-677 every night same time...so 5.25mg a week

gonna re test igf in 4-5 weeks id say....also take 200mcg hup-a and 500mg ecgc 3 times a day.

3 days in...hands are tight upon waking and staying somewhat fuller...thats about it

update....

so i finally had BW done...

been on 5.25mg Dac ew plus 25mg mk ed since Oct 12th...take .75mg every night with the mk

igf-1 334

on 3.2 ius of genos igf was 279

pretty happy about it...gonna take a week or so off (see how much water comes off) then maybe get back on at 7-9mg ew

pretty sure it works out to be waaayy cheaper than the genos for a better rise in igf.

update....

so i finally had BW done...

been on 5.25mg Dac ew plus 25mg mk ed since Oct 12th...take .75mg every night with the mk

igf-1 334

on 3.2 ius of genos igf was 279

pretty happy about it...gonna take a week or so off (see how much water comes off) then maybe get back on at 7-9mg ew

pretty sure it works out to be waaayy cheaper than the genos for a better rise in igf.

awesome brother! so glad to see people are realizing what they have been missing!!

I doubt I ever come off dac/mk... i play with my dose and go higher and lower depending on goals..

Your labs line right up with mine.. 8mg got a 415 for me.. so your dose is right on as far as igf goes!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131