mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New! Superior peptides MK-677 and CJC Dac Log!

thanks for all this info. I'm reading up a ton on this stuff and almost ready to pull the trigger. Is it true that you shouldn't take the MK-677 before bed because that is when your body is already releasing GH Pulses? I was a bit concerned about the fatigue during the day. How bad is it?

A lot of people prefer taking it before bed. The hgh pulses keep coming for 24 hours from MK. I find I sleep best taking it upon waking. The biggest pulse hits 12 hours after taking it which is the time I lift weight so that's a good thing. You actually want the big pulses while sleeping or training.

I can speak on the fatigue. Its not that bad. Overall you may have tired spells, but nothing that a cup of coffee can't combat.

Great, thanks! I read on the forum that you can take your MK-677 before bed and that you don't have to worry about interfering with the post bed GH pulse. That it's actually more beneficial to dose at night. What do you think?

It's still very effective without DAC. I ran it with huperzine A only and got great results.

Still on the fence to inject the DAC or not. Putting the order in today.
Would love to put on 10 pounds of muscle and lose the fat in my midsection by the summer. I'm currently 189, 5'11. Not sure of my body fat, but I am carrying some on my midsection. nothing I can't get rid of quickly if I wanted to sacrifice muscle building. One of the biggest reasons I am looking into peptides and HGH type products.

These results possible with good macros and lots of lifting on this stack with and without the added DAC?

ballpark of course, thanks

A lot of people prefer taking it before bed. The hgh pulses keep coming for 24 hours from MK. I find I sleep best taking it upon waking. The biggest pulse hits 12 hours after taking it which is the time I lift weight so that's a good thing. You actually want the big pulses while sleeping or training.

great info! Lets see, if I go to bed at 10pm and get up at 6am and get into the gym from 11am-1pm I'm missing that 12 hour pulse by an hour or two. Is optimal timing in a perfect world to start your workout as the pulse hits? Is there some kind of window for the pulse? Like releases 12 hours later but is releasing over an hour or two?

I'm so new to this and my head hurts from all the reading I have been doing. thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.

Still on the fence to inject the DAC or not. Putting the order in today.
Would love to put on 10 pounds of muscle and lose the fat in my midsection by the summer. I'm currently 189, 5'11. Not sure of my body fat, but I am carrying some on my midsection. nothing I can't get rid of quickly if I wanted to sacrifice muscle building. One of the biggest reasons I am looking into peptides and HGH type products.

These results possible with good macros and lots of lifting on this stack with and without the added DAC?

ballpark of course, thanks

Im just telling you, your midsection is kinda gonna look like shit when your running this stuff. When you off, completely different story. Unless your very lean to start with, this stuff is going to add water.

Anyways…lol got a quick abs day in today. Took only about an hour. Abs were burning like hell after lol I did notice that even though I'm holding water in my midsection, the veins popping out of the bottom of my stomach were more noticeable than ever. Today was also suppose to be sprinting outside, but its kinda snowing pretty heavy:mad: tomorrow we'll give it another go. Up to 202 today and only ate one meal so far because I had a job interview at 10:30. Gotta say everything is going as planned.

Im just telling you, your midsection is kinda gonna look like shit when your running this stuff. When you off, completely different story. Unless your very lean to start with, this stuff is going to add water.

thanks for the warning. I'm most likely going to go with the MK-677 and Huperzine A since my short term #1 goal is to be in the best shape of my life this summer. I'm turning 40 in March so I want to do it right. Also, this is my first time experimenting with these advanced products so maybe not all in at once is best before I start messing with injecting.

If I ran this for the recommended time, say 4-6 months, how long do I have to go off before starting up with a new cycle that possibly includes DAC or GH, etc.

thanks! this is very exciting

Sorry I'm late to the party, will be following.

I found dosing prebed made me very tired the next day. Morning worked the best for me because I also train around 12hrs after waking up.

Sorry I'm late to the party, will be following.

I found dosing prebed made me very tired the next day. Morning worked the best for me because I also train around 12hrs after waking up.

You know what, this is interesting because I lift almost 12 hours exactly from when I got to bed.

Starting tomorrow (Tonight, fuck it) I'm going to dose my MK-677 at night and see if it makes any difference in my workouts.

You know what, this is interesting because I lift almost 12 hours exactly from when I got to bed.

Starting tomorrow (Tonight, fuck it) I'm going to dose my MK-677 at night and see if it makes any difference in my workouts.

Changing things up is always good. Some say x way is best but everyone is different. Experimentation is key and finding what works for your body and your daily routine. I have used MK-677 pre bed and in the morning and I preferred it in the morning. But pre bed dosing is very popular so you may prefer it. Good to see you are making good progress.

I prefer MK dosed at night because I use a lower dose than many, and findi wake feeling great and starving.
A reason why many are lethargic on waking after night time dose is because they use a larger dose than me (10mg) so they are a little groggy , tired, and mk dehydrates which is a big cause of lethargy, it also alters potassium levels lowering them, which can cause severe bloat and again lethargy.

Experiment and see what works best with your training and diet.

Look at everyone dropping knowledge on my thread. Im just the lab rat so don't mind me gentlemen lol.

Anyways, dosed it last night. As russianstar said, tired as hell. Woke up this morning barely, and felt kinda groggy for the first hour. After that though, gotta say i perked up. Im feeling kinda lethargic, but not the insane tired response that some people are getting. Maybe because I'm use to getting no rest, I did just graduate from college ya know lol.

Anyways did back today. Worked out at gay planet fitness because my one good friend wanted to go. Actually got a good workout in surprisingly. The pumps today were very, very good. Maybe it was just because I was moving quickly, but better than before. It could have something to do with the dosing at night? Gotta say its impressive after one day.

Weight has stayed the same at 201-202 range. Waking up at like 197 these days, thats like territory unheard of. Tomorrow is legs, we'll see how it goes.

Another thing, if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to post them up. I'll mix up my dosing or something if theirs evidence that it'll help gains.

I prefer MK dosed at night because I use a lower dose than many, and findi wake feeling great and starving.
A reason why many are lethargic on waking after night time dose is because they use a larger dose than me (10mg) so they are a little groggy , tired, and mk dehydrates which is a big cause of lethargy, it also alters potassium levels lowering them, which can cause severe bloat and again lethargy.

Experiment and see what works best with your training and diet.

Explains maybe why I'm not bloated so far this time. I got of dnp and have just kept potassium dose up. So far no grenade belly! I always drink threw the night whenever I wake up. Or it could be due to lower bf%... shit I don't know! EXPERIMENT!

Explains maybe why I'm not bloated so far this time. I got of dnp and have just kept potassium dose up. So far no grenade belly! I always drink threw the night whenever I wake up. Or it could be due to lower bf%... shit I don't know! EXPERIMENT!

I'm getting a little bit if a grenade belly. Screw it, nothing I can't handle lol. Like I said before my bf isn't crazy low but good enough hahaha.

hmmmm. How much Potassium are you taking in per day? Is it pills, sub lingual, needle?

thanks

We'll, today was very impressive for me. Just started doing atg squats, and hit a milestone today. I finally was able to achieve 5x5 at 315. That is a huge thing for me, as I obviously have old knee issues from playing ball. My strength on legs is astonishing right now, but I tend to train them hard.

As said earlier, I'm wicked tired. Dosing this stuff at night is literally putting me to sleep. The shitty thing is my past two workouts have been great when I dose at night. Decisions decisions...

We'll, today was very impressive for me. Just started doing atg squats, and hit a milestone today. I finally was able to achieve 5x5 at 315. That is a huge thing for me, as I obviously have old knee issues from playing ball. My strength on legs is astonishing right now, but I tend to train them hard.

As said earlier, I'm wicked tired. Dosing this stuff at night is literally putting me to sleep. The shitty thing is my past two workouts have been great when I dose at night. Decisions decisions...

I'm really curious to see how tired I will be. I'm planning on dosing at before bed. Oh, and the strength gains too!

I'm really curious to see how tired I will be. I'm planning on dosing at before bed. Oh, and the strength gains too!

Strength is great. I take eca first thing am. Eat and get moving. If u sit around it makes me more tierd.

Strength is great. I take eca first thing am. Eat and get moving. If u sit around it makes me more tierd.

good good. I get up at 6am and I'm up and moving till I workout around noon. I do drive an hour in to work, so we'll see how that goes. Once I get my workout in I'm pretty much in chill mode the rest of the day. Going to take my first dose of the MK Sunday night

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131