over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Test/Deca

LJack

Registered
I posted under cycle advice to get some input, but I have made my decision and just staying really simple for now. Someone asked before if this is my first and I thought it I clarified that it isn't my first...second, or third. I've done a decent amount of stuff here and there. However, I have spent over a yr and a half, at least, training hard without any real stuff.

8-10 weeks
Test E. 400/wk
Deca 300/wk

I am not using orals, so I am going to front load (800 Test E and 600 Deca) for the first week to get my blood levels up a little quicker. I have a nagging injury that keeps me from going balls out on everything, but I am working around it and hopefully the collagen-promoting properties and of deca will help. I am getting an mri to find out the details very soon.
Goal is to gain about ten lbs while getting my strength back to pre-injury levels or higher, and dropping about 2% on bf. As a trainer, I know the negative sides to abnormal protein intake so I will be keeping my carbs up high enough to prevent much utilization of protein as energy.
Info:
5'8-5'9
26yrs
185lbs
prob 12% bf (before taking a break from hard training several months ago, infrared testing showed be below 10)

I realize I may be able to put on a little more sheer weight training like a bodybuilder, eating everything and not doing much cardio, but I'm trying to work on my conditioning as well. Dont get me wrong, I'm not training for a Triathlon, but I will be doing a little cycling for cardio and mma training a couple days per week.

Been one week since first administration. Had a stupid cold/cough thing for several days. Almost 100% over it. Still have to be careful with chest/shoulder exercises, but got in some upper body today. Prob too early to be expecting much, but will keep you all posted.

Sounds like Test flu there. Take care and jack up the vit c bro. Keep us posted.

why dont u use 500 test, 400 deca. Standard protocol.

LJack! What Up?

Cycle must be going good huh? I Noticed you havent posted in a minute. Hows that shoulder treating you? I am assuming its shoulder since it messes up your upper body training.

Frontloading is a myth. It's a tremendous waste of gear and $$. Your body will only absorb and use so much regardless of how much you inject. 21 years training and over a decade of experience in competitive bodybuilding has taught me this. Good luck brother.
M2M:cool:

super man

You choose to only use anavar, and please study up a little more and get your body together before you give advice about gear and it standard use. Really that guy could use alot less just getting back into useing the stuff and be just fine and not be up to useing doses like that till some months down the line.

Wow bro, you are almost exact stats as me and running the same exact cycle other than the test i'm using sust & gh(kigs). And I got a nagging shoulder injury im working around as well but the pain is not as bad as pre cycle... It's going on week 3 in a couple of days so the deca should be hitting soon. I'm running 400mg/week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear