over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newbie Crisp's MK-677, CJC-DAC, Huperzine Log

Thanks guys. I have been running on the thread mill 20 minutes after my workouts like 5 days per week. So far so good. Alternating between uphill heavy incline slow speed and small incline fast speed. I will most likely do Insanity for a month at some point. Also going to try to run outside more.

How do you know the difference between body fat and water being held in the midsection?

Really, there are so many different ways to skin a cat... you ask 100 different bodybuilders what their splits and training regimens are, you might get 100 different answers.

I think it really comes down to making sure you're taxing your muscles, getting proper rest and the right amount of macros in.

And listen to your body- if you're super sore in the muscle group you are supposed to be training that day... just take the day off, or if you must, just do cardio that day. IMO, it's counterproductive and breaks down muscle tissue even further if you try to lift a worn out muscle group.

After all, gains and repair are made while at rest, not while in the gym...

Exactly. That's why I stated most training systems work if you eat right and train hard. The key is allowing progression and of course recovering properly so you grow.

Another school of thought on this is do your intense cardio away from weight training, rest days for instance so you get the epoc from weight traing and also from the intense cardio on the non training days. I like some evening medium intensity cardio on traing days just to feed some nutrients to the musscle trained eailier in the day and help keep the insulin receptors fresh. I do this cutting or growing. Seems to work well. The intensity isquite low on keg days though. Just find what suits you, cardio works how ever and when ever you do it.

Exactly. I mentioned fasted cardio but not sure Mikecrisp wants to be training everyday but I may be wrong. Having cardio in at the end of a workout is a nice easy way to do things. As you say cardio works how ever you do it. I need to start doing it myself... my only cardio now is sex and sled pushes... although that is plenty :D

This log has been a big help, thanks so much for posting it. This combination was suggested to my girlfriend and I as a replacement to our GH dose of 3 ius/day. Our supplier ran out of GH. Rather than ordering some from another source it was suggested that we try the peptides. I am curious what everyone feels about using the peptides vs the actual GH.

Is it a money issue or trust issue with the legitimacy of the growth hormone. what are the reasons one would choose the peptides over the growth hormone.

Like hgh peptides effect gh and igf-1 levels. HGH will have more of an effect on plasma igf-1 though. However the difference with CJC-DAC and MK-677 is the manner in which the gh is released. It is a through various spikes lasting the entire day and that's why it has such a pronounced effect.

The big difference is the fact peps increase endogenous gh which contains all 5 isoforms of growth hormone. Whereas exogenous gh (hgh injs) contain only the 20 kilodalton isoform. Different isoforms affect tissues in discreet ways that the 20 kDa isoform cannot. I urge anyone to simply try CJC-DAC and/or MK-677 just once to see what they can do for you.

Thanks guys. I have been running on the thread mill 20 minutes after my workouts like 5 days per week. So far so good. Alternating between uphill heavy incline slow speed and small incline fast speed. I will most likely do Insanity for a month at some point. Also going to try to run outside more.

How do you know the difference between body fat and water being held in the midsection?

It's hard to tell. You can put on a lot of water on in a short time whereas fat takes much longer. Once you learn more about your body through time you will better understand. Although even the most experienced guys on here are often shocked when they drop some water and realize how good they look underneath. If you have put it on fast it will definitely be water (especially with the mk-677).

I mentioned fasted cardio but not sure Mikecrisp wants to be training everyday but I may be wrong. Having cardio in at the end of a workout is a nice easy way to do things. As you say cardio works how ever you do it. I need to start doing it myself... my only cardio now is sex and sled pushes... although that is plenty :D

Yeah, I train pretty much every day. So far I changed up the cardio. I do 20 minutes high intensity on threadmill after most of my workouts. I'm going to start changing that up as well, but stick with the daily 20 minute sessions.

I have been getting leaner in the midsection the since getting on the peps almost two months ago. so I'm just wondering how much of the fat that is left is possibly water. It's all going to be gone in the next two months though. Between the cardio I'm doing and introducing a leaner diet and probably running Insanity at some point, I think I'll be good to go for the Summer

When it's water you have moments of leaness, whether it be when you wake up or get out of a hot bath etc. So long as a few times a week you have of them moments when you think damn im looking lean today you are lean. You can look a lot fatter than you are with water but you can never look leaner than you really are if that makes sense. Water kinda sloshes rather than jiggles too. I know elvia says if you put it on fast is water not fat but he's never seen me at the dinner tablet over Christmas. That ain't water im putting on lol and it sure as fuck ain't muscle.

When it's water you have moments of leaness, whether it be when you wake up or get out of a hot bath etc. So long as a few times a week you have of them moments when you think damn im looking lean today you are lean. You can look a lot fatter than you are with water but you can never look leaner than you really are if that makes sense. Water kinda sloshes rather than jiggles too. I know elvia says if you put it on fast is water not fat but he's never seen me at the dinner tablet over Christmas. That ain't water im putting on lol and it sure as fuck ain't muscle.

Yeah water can play with your mind and you think you are fatter than you really are. Peptides will definitely make you hold some water but as long as you train hard and follow a great diet you will only look better and better. Once you drop the peps you probably look your best approx. 1 week later.

Yeah Sammy you can put fat on easily too. When I ate 3 big jars of nutella in less than 2 days that definitely wasn't just water :eek: As you say with water you can look good one day and crap the next. Although after about a large amount of vodka I always look good :D

Yeah, I train pretty much every day. So far I changed up the cardio. I do 20 minutes high intensity on threadmill after most of my workouts. I'm going to start changing that up as well, but stick with the daily 20 minute sessions.

I have been getting leaner in the midsection the since getting on the peps almost two months ago. so I'm just wondering how much of the fat that is left is possibly water. It's all going to be gone in the next two months though. Between the cardio I'm doing and introducing a leaner diet and probably running Insanity at some point, I think I'll be good to go for the Summer

Try adding a low dose of Igf1-Lr3 with your mk677 before bed to help shuttle the subQ water and glycogen into the muscles. Word on the streets is this will give a much tighter appearance. It may only take 20mcg Igf1-Lr3 to do the trick. I'm going to play with this concept after I get back from spring break.

Yeah Sammy you can put fat on easily too. When I ate 3 big jars of nutella in less than 2 days that definitely wasn't just water :eek: As you say with water you can look good one day and crap the next. Although after about a large amount of vodka I always look good :D
That took you 2 days to get through them? You must be dieting down for a show haha. I don't drink but when I did I used to look awesome next day. Didn't feel awesome though. More like I wanted to curl up in a ball and die. My drinking sessions were like My eating sessions some times. Epic is probably a good word.

Last edited:
That took you 2 days to get through them? You must be dieting down for a show haha. I don't drink but when I did I used to look awesome next day. Didn't feel awesome though. More like I wanted to curl up in a ball and die. My drinking sessions were like My eating sessions some times. Epic is probably a good word.

I remember the last time I went to Ireland and drinking a full bottle of Remy Martin Cognac amongst other things and yes I looked great in the morning but I didn't feel it :eek: I have only drank once in the last few months but that should change soon :D

Mike how are things going?

I think it's a combination of water and excess fat. I'm getting indentations in my skin from my socks and underwear, which I saw was a sign of water retention.

Cardio is going great. Strength is still going up.

I think I'm going to run 2 bottles of the Ostarine. I'm about a week into the 2nd bottle now. I want to be on it through the summer, so I'll take a break from it, so I'm going to run my X-Factor Advanced during the break because I always have great results on it. Also when I come off the Ostarine, I'm going to run some DAA, probably Test Powder for a month.

I'm going to run the MK-677 throughout, probably like 6 months before taking a break. Not sure how long I'll run the DAC. How long do you guys think? 12 weeks? More?

I think it's a combination of water and excess fat. I'm getting indentations in my skin from my socks and underwear, which I saw was a sign of water retention.

Cardio is going great. Strength is still going up.

I think I'm going to run 2 bottles of the Ostarine. I'm about a week into the 2nd bottle now. I want to be on it through the summer, so I'll take a break from it, so I'm going to run my X-Factor Advanced during the break because I always have great results on it. Also when I come off the Ostarine, I'm going to run some DAA, probably Test Powder for a month.

I'm going to run the MK-677 throughout, probably like 6 months before taking a break. Not sure how long I'll run the DAC. How long do you guys think? 12 weeks? More?

So are you in a calorie deficit now or trying to gain some muscle still? Once your in a deficit the water gets a lot better. Another good test for water is press the fingers into your arms, stonsch etc. When you move them away there will be yellow marks left for a few seconds if your holding a lot of water.

Insanity works great even when doing it all naturally. I did two rounds of Insanity and one of Insanity Asulum with a slight calorie deficit and lost around 30kg.

First day will kill you. You'll have muscle aches in places where you didn't even think you had muscles.

Right now i'm moving on towards kettlebell training to combine endurance and strenght in one training.

This mk-677 sounds like a great add-on to get rid of my last bit of belly fat.

I just want to say thanks for this log. It helped me make the decision to try
Mk
Cjc-Dac
Ostarine
combo I added Gw as well. I been on for a couple weeks and wow what a difference. This combo is great and a must try for everyone. thanks again for the log.

Mk
Cjc-Dac
Ostarine
combo I added Gw as well. I been on for a couple weeks and wow what a difference. This combo is great and a must try for everyone. thanks again for the log.

Good stuff. What have you noticed since you started? What changes have you made?

Insanity works great even when doing it all naturally. I did two rounds of Insanity and one of Insanity Asulum with a slight calorie deficit and lost around 30kg.

First day will kill you. You'll have muscle aches in places where you didn't even think you had muscles.

Right now i'm moving on towards kettlebell training to combine endurance and strenght in one training.

This mk-677 sounds like a great add-on to get rid of my last bit of belly fat.

MK-677 will benefit you in many ways. It's an amazing supplement for fat loss, muscle tone, and anti-aging.

Mk
Cjc-Dac
Ostarine

Hey man, my pleasure. I have been away for awhile. I have a lot of catching up to do.

What dosing are you doing for the DAC? I assume 25mg for the MK-677 and 30 mg for the Ostarine?

Update.

Hey everybody, sorry I haven't updated this log in awhile. For no particular reason I just haven't logged in, but I have still been working hard.

Whenever I see somebody that I haven't seen for a couple months or even less they comment that I look bigger :)

I finished my 60 day cycle of the Ostarine (30mg ED) I really liked it a lot and will most likely go back on it it July and August. The Ostarine did effect my libido towards the end. Usually I'm a walking boner, but after being on it not so much. It was there for when I needed it, but my thoughts weren't running rampant with sex like usual. I ran a tub of Test Powder, which is DAA, and now I'm good to go again, which is pretty much what Russian Star said I believe.

I have started a new cycle of X-Factor Advanced from Molecular Nutrition. It's an ARA supplement that I always get great results with. Ideally I would like to run it for 50 workouts and then go back on the Ostarine.

My weight is at 191, but I am leaner in the mid section. I have been eating cleaner and started running a bit outside and it seems that the belly fat will melt away with a little effort and a month or two.

I have been on the DAC for 3 months now and I have enough to pretty much get me to four months. I have increased dosage to around 5mg per week. Any ideas on how long I can run this? I have heard 12-16 weeks, which is where I'm at now. I was thinking of finishing what I have and giving the pituitary a break.

I am planning on staying on the MK-677 for a long period of time. 10-12 months.

Anybody have any questions or advice? Would love to hear it. I'll post a second update in a little bit.

Thanks for the support guys!

Dosing

-MK-677 25mg Every Night for 103 days. (maybe missed like 7 doses spread out in there for various reasons)

-Ostarine 30mg. I ran for 60 days in the mornings right before breakfast.

-X-Factor Advanced. 6 caps 30 minutes pre workout for 50 workouts.

-DAC. I have been on for 95 days. I started out around 2mg per week and now I'm up to 5mg per week about.

-MK-677 25mg Every Night for 103 days. (maybe missed like 7 doses spread out in there for various reasons)

-Ostarine 30mg. I ran for 60 days in the mornings right before breakfast.

-X-Factor Advanced. 6 caps 30 minutes pre workout for 50 workouts.

-DAC. I have been on for 95 days. I started out around 2mg per week and now I'm up to 5mg per week about.

You should try 30mcg Igf1-Lr3 preworkout with a big carb meal only on workout days. I bet you'll be amazed at your workouts. Everything feels better; strength, endurance, pump, joints, etc.

Progress Pic

Current progress pics. Different?

I feel strong and when I'm in the gym doing lifts I look very cut up in the shoulders and arms. I feel great. I'll get rid of the fat in a month.

Attachments

• IMG_0343.JPG
    IMG_0343.JPG
    276.7 KB · Views: 2,208
  • IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 646
  • IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 708
  • IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg