over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newbie Crisp's MK-677, CJC-DAC, Huperzine Log

Wow brother those changes are very noticeable especially for a natural guy. Great work. ;)

Now that is great to hear! Thanks man. Hoping to put up more pics in a couple weeks that show even more improvement.

This log is going great. Those a some big changes for a aas natural in just 1 month. Keep it going and I can only see you getting better and better. I am really going to have to try ostarine out as everyone seems to love it. I know a few guys who have used all the SARM's and they say they preferred ostarine. What does your training split look like?

This log is going great. Those a some big changes for a aas natural in just 1 month. Keep it going and I can only see you getting better and better. I am really going to have to try ostarine out as everyone seems to love it. I know a few guys who have used all the SARM's and they say they preferred ostarine. What does your training split look like?

Also, those before pics were while taking X-Factor, and if I didn't get on the run I am now I would have lost some of that even like I usually do. but this time I have continued to improve. I went out last night and my sweater was more filled out for sure :)

My split is......

Chest/tricep
Back/bicep
shoulders/legs
cardio/abs (been doing like 45 minutes on a threadmill)
repeat

Also, those before pics were while taking X-Factor, and if I didn't get on the run I am now I would have lost some of that even like I usually do. but this time I have continued to improve. I went out last night and my sweater was more filled out for sure :)

My split is......

Chest/tricep
Back/bicep
shoulders/legs
cardio/abs (been doing like 45 minutes on a threadmill)
repeat

Most training systems work if you eat right and train hard. It's all about progression so training split can mean very little. I train totally different but just a thought on your current split. I would change it slightly so you have a whole session just for legs. I would combine shoulders with abs. I would do 15-20 mins of intense cardio (intervals) after training on 3 of your days and get rid of the 1 day of cardio. The only day no cardio is legs cos quite frankly you shouldn't be able to walk after you do legs nevermind cardio :D Although 15 mins on a exercise bike after legs is a great thing... or even sled pushes if you have access to one. I think this routine may work better for you...

Chest/tricep/cardio
Back/bicep/cardio
Abs/shoulders/cardio
Legs

Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults.

Teichman SL1, Neale A, Lawrence B, Gagnon C, Castaigne JP, Frohman LA.

Therapeutic use of GHRH to enhance GH secretion is limited by its short duration of action.

OBJECTIVE:

The objective of this study was to examine the pharmacokinetic profile, pharmacodynamic effects, and safety of CJC-1295, a long-acting GHRH analog.

DESIGN:

The study design was two randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, ascending dose trials with durations of 28 and 49 d.

SETTING:

The study was performed at two investigational sites.

PARTICIPANTS:

Healthy subjects, ages 21-61 yr, were studied.

INTERVENTIONS:

CJC-1295 or placebo was administered sc in one of four ascending single doses in the first study and in two or three weekly or biweekly doses in the second study.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES:

The main outcome measures were peak concentrations and area under the curve of GH and IGF-I; standard pharmacokinetic parameters were used for CJC-1295.

RESULTS:

After a single injection of CJC-1295, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2- to 10-fold for 6 d or more and in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5- to 3-fold for 9-11 d. The estimated half-life of CJC-1295 was 5.8-8.1 d. After multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 d. No serious adverse reactions were reported.

CONCLUSIONS:

Subcutaneous administration of CJC-1295 resulted in sustained, dose-dependent increases in GH and IGF-I levels in healthy adults and was safe and relatively well tolerated, particularly at doses of 30 or 60 microg/kg. There was evidence of a cumulative effect after multiple doses. These data support the potential utility of CJC-1295 as a therapeutic agent.

PMID: 16352683 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE

Is tthat with or without DAC?

Day 47

Really loving this cycle so far. In RS's thread he said I can stay on the MK-2866 for longer than a month. This is very good news, because I don't want to come off just yet.

I attained a personal goal of mine yesterday and this one will motivate me even further. Ended up benching with somebody because there was only one free bench. After he did a set of 230 I was about to drop it down down the weight and just said F it. Seeing those two 45 pound plates on each side always seemed so daunting. But I banged out 3 full sets of 230 and it felt fantastic. I then had the best workout ever after that mental high.

Then to top it all off, I hung out with a new chick and she was saying all night how great my body was, can't beat this shit :)

Here is a 2 year study on MK-677 used continuously at 25mg:

Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composition and clinical outcomes in healthy older adults: a randomized trial.

Authors
Nass R1, Pezzoli SS, Oliveri MC, Patrie JT, Harrell FE Jr, Clasey JL, Heymsfield SB, Bach MA, Vance ML, Thorner MO.
Author information
Journal
Ann Intern Med. 2008 Nov 4;149(9):601-11.

Affiliation
Comment in
Ann Intern Med. 2009 May 5;150(9):654; author reply 655.
Ann Intern Med. 2009 May 5;150(9):653-4; author reply 655.
Ann Intern Med. 2009 May 5;150(9):654-5; author reply 655.
Ann Intern Med. 2008 Nov 4;149(9):677-9.
Summary for patients in
Ann Intern Med. 2008 Nov 4;149(9):I-36.
Abstract
BACKGROUND: Growth hormone secretion and muscle mass decline from midpuberty throughout life, culminating in sarcopenia, frailty, decreased function, and loss of independence. The decline of growth hormone in the development of sarcopenia is one of many factors, and its etiologic role needs to be demonstrated.

OBJECTIVE: To determine whether MK-677, an oral ghrelin mimetic, increases growth hormone secretion into the young-adult range without serious adverse effects, prevents the decline of fat-free mass, and decreases abdominal visceral fat in healthy older adults.

DESIGN: 2-year, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, modified-crossover clinical trial.

SETTING: General clinical research center study performed at a university hospital.

PARTICIPANTS: 65 healthy adults (men, women receiving hormone replacement therapy, and women not receiving hormone replacement therapy) ranging from 60 to 81 years of age.

INTERVENTION: Oral administration of MK-677, 25 mg, or placebo once daily.

MEASUREMENTS: Growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I levels. Fat-free mass and abdominal visceral fat were the primary end points after 1 year of treatment. Other end points were body weight, fat mass, insulin sensitivity, lipid and cortisol levels, bone mineral density, limb lean and fat mass, isokinetic strength, function, and quality of life. All end points were assessed at baseline and every 6 months.

RESULTS: Daily administration of MK-677 significantly increased growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I levels to those of healthy young adults without serious adverse effects. Mean fat-free mass decreased in the placebo group but increased in the MK-677 group (change, -0.5 kg [95% CI, -1.1 to 0.2 kg] vs. 1.1 kg [CI, 0.7 to 1.5 kg], respectively; P < 0.001), as did body cell mass, as reflected by intracellular water (change, -1.0 kg [CI, -2.1 to 0.2 kg] vs. 0.8 kg [CI, -0.1 to 1.6 kg], respectively; P = 0.021). No significant differences were observed in abdominal visceral fat or total fat mass; however, the average increase in limb fat was greater in the MK-677 group than the placebo group (1.1 kg vs. 0.24 kg; P = 0.001). Body weight increased 0.8 kg (CI, -0.3 to 1.8 kg) in the placebo group and 2.7 kg (CI, 2.0 to 3.5 kg) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.003). Fasting blood glucose level increased an average of 0.3 mmol/L (5 mg/dL) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.015), and insulin sensitivity decreased. The most frequent side effects were an increase in appetite that subsided in a few months and transient, mild lower-extremity edema and muscle pain. Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels decreased in the MK-677 group relative to baseline values (change, -0.14 mmol/L [CI, -0.27 to -0.01 mmol/L]; -5.4 mg/dL [CI, -10.4 to -0.4 mg/dL]; P = 0.026); no differences between groups were observed in total or high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels. Cortisol levels increased 47 nmol/L (CI, 28 to 71 nmol/L (1.7 microg/dL [CI, 1.0 to 2.6 microg/dL]) in MK-677 recipients (P = 0.020). Changes in bone mineral density consistent with increased bone remodeling occurred in MK-677 recipients. Increased fat-free mass did not result in changes in strength or function. Two-year exploratory analyses confirmed the 1-year results.

LIMITATION: Study power (duration and participant number) was insufficient to evaluate functional end points in healthy elderly persons.

CONCLUSION: Over 12 months, the ghrelin mimetic MK-677 enhanced pulsatile growth hormone secretion, significantly increased fat-free mass, and was generally well tolerated. Long-term functional and, ultimately, pharmacoeconomic, studies in elderly persons are indicated.

Really loving this cycle so far. In RS's thread he said I can stay on the MK-2866 for longer than a month. This is very good news, because I don't want to come off just yet.

I attained a personal goal of mine yesterday and this one will motivate me even further. Ended up benching with somebody because there was only one free bench. After he did a set of 230 I was about to drop it down down the weight and just said F it. Seeing those two 45 pound plates on each side always seemed so daunting. But I banged out 3 full sets of 230 and it felt fantastic. I then had the best workout ever after that mental high.

Then to top it all off, I hung out with a new chick and she was saying all night how great my body was, can't beat this shit :)

Good stuff. I think 2 plates a side on the chest press is a huge milestone for everyone at some point in their training. Just don't get too carried away jumping up in weight even more as that could lead to injury. Really start trying to ramp up on the reps with the 230 :)

Most training systems work if you eat right and train hard. It's all about progression so training split can mean very little. I train totally different but just a thought on your current split. I would change it slightly so you have a whole session just for legs. I would combine shoulders with abs. I would do 15-20 mins of intense cardio (intervals) after training on 3 of your days and get rid of the 1 day of cardio. The only day no cardio is legs cos quite frankly you shouldn't be able to walk after you do legs nevermind cardio :D Although 15 mins on a exercise bike after legs is a great thing... or even sled pushes if you have access to one. I think this routine may work better for you...

Chest/tricep/cardio
Back/bicep/cardio
Abs/shoulders/cardio
Legs

thanks for the advice. I'll try it. what exactly is the significance of doing the cardio spread out like that? So I should just run hard for 15-20 minutes?

Day 51

More of the same. Sides are getting more intense, but I don't care because the results are great. Been VERY tired the last couple weeks and today I was shot. As long as I have enough energy to work out, I'm all good.

Starting this week I'm getting stricter with my diet too. So far I have been trying to get as many calories in me as possible, but as March moves along we are getting closer to the beach season, so I need to focus on the midsection more. One problem is I'm on the road for work, so I'm not cooking. I'll make it work though.

Good work brotha. Haven't been on here for a while but I'm following this. I want to do this same research.

thanks for the advice. I'll try it. what exactly is the significance of doing the cardio spread out like that? So I should just run hard for 15-20 minutes?

3-4 days of intense cardio is always gonna be better than 1 day. Even if that 1 day you burn more calories as it lasts say 1 hour. In an ideal world you would be doing morning fasted cardio then training in the night. But for someone in the gym approx. 4 days per week adding in daily cardio is always optimal. It's best to do it post workout compared to pre for obvious reason.

Like any form of training I think cardio should be mixed up. But for your goals I 100% recommend high intensity cardio. You could do intervals so fast paced for a few mins then have a short break (still moving) then go again and again. Just mix things up... try different machines each day. Don't just run... get on the cross trainer, rowing machine, step master etc.

Chest/tricep/cardio
Back/bicep/cardio
Abs/shoulders/cardio
Legs

Really, there are so many different ways to skin a cat... you ask 100 different bodybuilders what their splits and training regimens are, you might get 100 different answers.

I think it really comes down to making sure you're taxing your muscles, getting proper rest and the right amount of macros in.

And listen to your body- if you're super sore in the muscle group you are supposed to be training that day... just take the day off, or if you must, just do cardio that day. IMO, it's counterproductive and breaks down muscle tissue even further if you try to lift a worn out muscle group.

After all, gains and repair are made while at rest, not while in the gym...

3-4 days of intense cardio is always gonna be better than 1 day. Even if that 1 day you burn more calories as it lasts say 1 hour. In an ideal world you would be doing morning fasted cardio then training in the night. But for someone in the gym approx. 4 days per week adding in daily cardio is always optimal. It's best to do it post workout compared to pre for obvious reason.

Like any form of training I think cardio should be mixed up. But for your goals I 100% recommend high intensity cardio. You could do intervals so fast paced for a few mins then have a short break (still moving) then go again and again. Just mix things up... try different machines each day. Don't just run... get on the cross trainer, rowing machine, step master etc.

IMO, nothing will shred you faster than HIIT sprints on a treadmill with incline, increasing incline and speed every set for sets of 10.

If you do 30 seconds sprinting, 45 seconds resting after a 5 minute warm up, you'll be fucking gassed and it only takes like 20 min.

Another school of thought on this is do your intense cardio away from weight training, rest days for instance so you get the epoc from weight traing and also from the intense cardio on the non training days. I like some evening medium intensity cardio on traing days just to feed some nutrients to the musscle trained eailier in the day and help keep the insulin receptors fresh. I do this cutting or growing. Seems to work well. The intensity isquite low on keg days though. Just find what suits you, cardio works how ever and when ever you do it.

Last edited:
Cjc Dac and MK-677 vs GH

This log has been a big help, thanks so much for posting it. This combination was suggested to my girlfriend and I as a replacement to our GH dose of 3 ius/day. Our supplier ran out of GH. Rather than ordering some from another source it was suggested that we try the peptides. I am curious what everyone feels about using the peptides vs the actual GH.

Is it a money issue or trust issue with the legitimacy of the growth hormone. what are the reasons one would choose the peptides over the growth hormone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws