over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newbie question

kilrkonman

Newbies
Ok so I am new to the anabolic world, a friend of mine recommended tren a to me, I have been on for about 6 weeks but now as I read everyone says don't run tren without test, almost out of Tren A and now all I can get is Tren E, should I switch for last vile and go on test also or what? would love your suggestions.

Might wanna go over to the introduction section and take a few minutes to introduce yourself stats age lifting experience etc.

Tren e will take a while to get into your system longer ester then ace

The problem is everyone you talk to has something completely different to say and what to use, this is what I have started with so now I have to deal with it and try to figure out what to do next, in my opinion the Tren A has been ok nothing great, I am on 100mg eod, so I am all ears to what I should do and when.

Last edited:
I have read and read on the internet until I am blue in the face, this is why I would like the opinion of people who have tried it, I want to do things right just need help

Myself i would just use test on my first cycle maybe at 4-500mgs a week .
This is me but i would forget the tren until later down the road.

Myself i would just use test on my first cycle maybe at 4-500mgs a week .
This is me but i would forget the tren until later down the road.
You said the tren ace was just ok the tren e wouldn't be much different only difference would be the tren e takes longer and the ace is faster acting.

I wouldn't touch tren-E due to the much longer half life. If you start to get side effects from it, then it's a damn long haul until they subside!

Into my second week of Tren A I had night sweets, they are long gone and I have had no other sides, as I said I have been on A for 6 weeks now so what are your suggestions, stop tren and jump to test? if so how long will I stay on test now?

people still do this? just start banging something before they know what they are doing....?:banghead:
better late than never to ask but bro I wouldn't even have recommended you start with tren. that's like trying your first recreational drug and its coke. lol

More like speedballin meth and H.

You can run both side by side. If you've been running tren for 6 weeks already your natural levels are shut down and soon, as your prolactin level is elevated, your magic stick will go limp. I don't know who recommended going with one of the harshest compounds out there on your first go, but whoever it was I wouldn't listen to them too often. Run some test and do a crap ton more reading on here before diving into further adventures...

You are super shutdown (If the tren was real and I wonder if it was just ok) so you might as well start a PCT and reseach a lot more before injecting yourself with illegal drugs. 6 weeks into a cycle is not the time to be figuring this shit out. Where is k1 and the hammer of death thread moving tool?

Nolvadex, clomid, not to sure how much to use and exactly when, the problem is everything you read gives you different answers, pretty damn confusing.

Please do some more reading.

You should have bought enough Tren for a whole cycle.

Also having stuff for PCT isn't just a suggestion

if i read this right your on tren with no test??? drop the tren get some test run around 500 a week pin 2 times a week every 3.5 days get some nolvadex and clomid for when you come off and read read read my friend.

[lang=vi]Drop the Tren. Since you're already 6 weeks in I would avoid running a longer ester test like cyp or enath cause it'll take a while to kick in. Get some test prop and run it at 100mg EOD. It wouldn't hurt to run an AI (I like aromasin 12.5mg/day min - 25mg/day preferred). Then get some clomid and nolvadex.

Run it as follows:

Clomid - 75/50/50/50
Nolva - 40/20/20/20

Some might disagree that it's necessary, but I would also start HCG now at 250iu 2x/week.

Now for god's sake read read read. You can really screw yourself up in this game if you don't know what you're doing. Make sure you're training and eating right.[/lang]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131