over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nice little excerpt from Ronnie on JRE

DrBeefcake777

Banned

Great podcast as always.

Crazy how the DEA was on them then and they all got scripts for it to be legal. Ronnie is still the GOAT for sure. Nobody has come close to him.

"Test, Dbol, just basic stuff you know" :)

Ronnie might have had a script to cover his ass for some stuff. But no way in hell a doc was prescribing him a gram + of testosterone and things. Nice to see this stuff talked about in the main stream media though.

He kept talking about kids committing suicide on steroids; pretty sure that Taylor Hooton suicide happened during his prime so the govt really tightened up.

"Test, Dbol, just basic stuff you know" :)

Ronnie might have had a script to cover his ass for some stuff. But no way in hell a doc was prescribing him a gram + of testosterone and things. Nice to see this stuff talked about in the main stream media though.

He kept talking about kids committing suicide on steroids; pretty sure that Taylor Hooton suicide happened during his prime so the govt really tightened up.
right.. and it happened right in his backyard(plano)..

"everything was legal back then"

"I was natural until I was 30"

"I didn't take any more than those baseball players"

"I can squat 800 naturally"

"dball"

Lmao Ronnie is a trip when he talks about gear. I don't know why guys like that lie so bad, wish more would be like Jay and politely tell you it's really none of your damn business. Because it isn't.

.0000001% of the genetic pool, this hurts some guys feelings.

That has nothing to do with things. Guys would have to be a complete idiot if that is the case. I think everyone on here realizes he has insane genetics (much better than theirs) but that doesn't take away from the fact he is boring to listen to and what he states is not true. Yes he could have looked better than everyone on this forum on next to nothing. That's not the point though it's the fact what he states is just flat out wrong or bullshit. Someone would have to be an idiot to have his feelings hurt because Ronnie was built for bodybuilding. Does that mean when he says his bodyfat was 3% in the offseason and 0.3% for contests it is somehow correct. Or that he took the same amount of steroids as baseball players. Anyone with half a brain knows that isn't true. It's hard not to like Ronnie but when he discusses bodybuilding it's clear as day his knowledge on things is minimal at best. It also highlights how simple bodybuilding is because he is the best bodybuilder of all time and would you go to him for extensive knowledge on nutrition and supplementation/drugs?

"everything was legal back then"

"I was natural until I was 30"

"I didn't take any more than those baseball players"

"I can squat 800 naturally"

"dball"

"I dont get sick", "I never used force, except when I pulled a guys arm out of his socket" :LOL:

Kind of a bizarre interview, but Ronnie is still GOAT.

Derek from More Plates More Dates has a solid perspective that I also believe is possibly true.

He went from not placing at the Olympia to coming in and scorching everyone. Nobody was even close. That leads me to believe also that him starting the sauce at 30 just might be true.

I would call him the top 0.000000001% of genetics, but Id actually rather say he is most likely to have the best muscle building genetics that have ever existed. I dont think anyone comes close to him in his prime, and the way he added muscle from being at his first Olympia to the 1998 where he came out unmatched to this day is incredible.

The BF claim is likely what his way of measure was saying. He broke the machine. "Negative bodyfat" readings mean his body was throwing the whole system for a loop.

Still the GOAT. Not even close. Phil and Jay are great. Dorian was otherworldly. Ronnie is just different. Theyre all all-time greats. Ronnie is in his own league. I dont know if we will see someone overtake his best in the next 50 years.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws