over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nominate July 2010 Featured Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenny !!!! :p

I'll be real original and say...

LENNY or TENNY!

Ughhhhh I DONT WANT LENNY AND TENNY!!!!! Well at least in the same damn contest...we can't have two winners can we?!?!? BIG A...can you make an exception for this month!?!?! They both F'ING deserve it! This one will be too hard. If one of the two don't get it this month then the other should automatically get it next month!!!!

Even though there are many people on this site that are worthy of nomination I have to nominate Tenny. Why, I personally know him, he is actually my trainer. In the 3 months I have been training with him he has literally transformed the way I look, where people that see me cannot believe the changes. His expertise on fitness and nutrition and his determination shows in every training session. In such a short time he has taught me the importance of form and intensity, and how to build muscle in a slow steady pace, and when I start to get impatient or hit a plateau he shows me patience and explains what we need to do or try to get me past it. I can't wait to see how I will look a year from now with his training and guidance.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/55933-pic-10-years-ago-2.html

commentary support...

As everyone has mentioned, there are a few guys that could really vie for the win... perhaps, as some have done, one could could also explain WHY they think that person deserves it.

Lenny and Tenny, yes, incredible physiques, contribute a lot to the board... BUT, my FIRST pic would be JBlack- L/T may have "better" physiques and have been around longer, BUT, the recent showing at Jr Nat's along with JBlack's story is what edges him ahead for me personally.

Tenny is very deserving!

Tenny

Lenny

Aeliop- not sure if he has competed or is about to enter his first, either way he is very deserving of featured member.

I agree with ALL the nominations (well, except for Phidias last entry :mad:)!

Actually, my last entry (2nd post) was gorgeous Amymarie... you don't like Amy, Meredith?!?! :eek::confused::D

Or maybe is it just that her posing "sucks donkey balls" too? As you so graciously said about another STUNNING chick I was complimenting... :devi:-smi:devil:smi

:D;):D;)

PS. I think you understood I was teasing her, but just to clarify if you read this, Amy, Meredith NEVER said anything about you (except that you look TRULY AWESOME :))... it's an inside joke between her and I about a girl whose terrific nails (lol ;)) made Meredith go crazy. Or more precisely, the fact I pointed to her that this cutie's nails were looking good... or IMO slightly better than hers... :D:de:il-smi:D

MY VOTE!!!

After reading Jblacks story is Jblack

Talk about working hard in and out of the gym, then throw in Broken Bones not one or two like most people. Several over and over.

Actually, my last entry (2nd post) was gorgeous Amymarie... you don't like Amy, Meredith?!?! :eek::confused::D

Or maybe is it just that her posing "sucks donkey balls" too? As you so graciously said about another STUNNING chick I was complimenting... :devi:-smi:devil:smi

:D;):D;)

PS. I think you understood I was teasing her, but just to clarify if you read this, Amy, Meredith NEVER said anything about you (except that you look TRULY AWESOME :))... it's an inside joke between her and I about a girl whose terrific nails (lol ;)) made Meredith go crazy. Or more precisely, the fact I pointed to her that this cutie's nails were looking good... or IMO slightly better than hers... :D:de:il-smi:D

Lol! I didn't see your second post. :eek: I think Amy Marie is an excellent candidate as well as Kari (Mo). ::ction-sm

As far as the other chick, you have no idea how beautiful she actually was. I had a hard time taking my eyes off her. :cheek'-sm Lol! And there was nothing slightly about it. ;)

For July '10, we'll be voting for "Competing Member", which means all competing male or female members are eligible.

So, state who you think should be in the running and why - remember, they must have a picture posted on this site prior to this post.
YOU MUST POST A LINK TO THEIR PIC THAT'S ON THIS SITE
. . . .

tenny; honest, accurate, no-nonsense, no BS, real world experience.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/61643-10-weeks-out.html#post808178

Lenny; always positive, encouraging and thankful. Great transformation.
Too many pics to mention ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws