over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nose cauterization

Ive had issues with my left nostril since going to Afghanistan. This was before I started AAS and I dont have any unchecked bp issues.

That said, If I dont stick vasoline way up my left nostril, I'll wake up and it will bleed for a few minutes. Strange issue to have.

Anyone have any experience getting their noses cauterized? I got my nose embolization done I wasn’t keeping on top of my blood pressure and diet. I was having constant nose bleeds and they got gradually worse until I ended up in the icu for 9 days.I was running 80mg of telmisartan. Doctors are telling me next thing I can do is get my nose cauterized. They did embolization but I’m still having complications.
I would def have it done. my bleeds were a result of repeated trauma to the nose. would bleed often, no reason necessarily, sometimes just form bending over. havent had anything remotely like those episodes since. It can bleed again of course under the right circumstances, but once you have it done, you will have much more piece of mind. Never met anyone that said the problem got better on its own, only worse because of the inopportune times it would happen, and happen repeatedly because the vessels dont retract into the tissue deeper, and get stronger.

Had my nose broken several times and it always unpleasant but doesnt hold a candle to the needle sliding into my septum when they injected lido for tha deal. Heard it crunch as it went in. Kinda think since it was the middle of the night when I had it done this ER doc didnt know what he was doing so much. Guy was a douche and a barbarian.

Had my nose broken several times and it always unpleasant but doesnt hold a candle to the needle sliding into my septum when they injected lido for tha deal. Heard it crunch as it went in. Kinda think since it was the middle of the night when I had it done this ER doc didnt know what he was doing so much. Guy was a douche and a barbarian.

Brutal, that does sound painful.

Received some terrible news from my ENT doctor, he did the nose embolization procedure when I was in the ER. I did a follow up visit this morning and he said he wouldn’t do the procedure to cauterize my nose because he said it’s the blood vessels right at the tip of my nose.so he said it’s going to take atleast four weeks to heal so I have to wait until I move to get the procedure done in two weeks.

Bumping this thread,curious has anyone ever blown multiple blood vessels? I ended back in the hospital in January of this year. Had to end up getting a ct scan of my head and sinus areas. Come to find out I blew a blood vessel in my right sinus area around my cheek. Weird thing it’s my right side again

Bumping this thread,curious has anyone ever blown multiple blood vessels? I ended back in the hospital in January of this year. Had to end up getting a ct scan of my head and sinus areas. Come to find out I blew a blood vessel in my right sinus area around my cheek. Weird thing it’s my right side again
So does your face looked bruised? And They can't do anything to stop it from bleeding?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131