over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Dog Hair Shedding ?

I have a yellow lab mix who sheds like crazy.
This product saved my life, do it once a week and you're ggod to go.
No meds.
You can get it for $50 or so, it's so worth it!

http://www.furminator.com/

Hey boom i'd use a rubber curry brush to brush the dog. dogs shedding is based on how much sunlight there is in a day longer days trigger light couts so the shed. shorter days trigger them to shed out the lighter cout for thicker hair to grow. this is that season. brushing 2-3 times a week shuold do in these seasons.

only bath a dog every 8-12 weeks. more often will make a dog shed more than normal canide is a good food but there is better. but the shedding probably doesn't have anything to do with food

ok , so maybe i wiil get some ideas too.
I have a rescue aussie bulldog. we got her with pink skin all over (white dog) and she had a cherry eye.
we operated on the eye . but every remedy the vet comes up for the skin with does not work . she is very pink. I will post a pic later.
never had skin issues with dogs s I my all my last dogs were pits and healthy till old age.

I need to see a close up photo, and I would like to talk with your vet, I will help you dog free of charge. PM me you tel # and your address and I will call you .

I need to see a close up photo, and I would like to talk with your vet, I will help you dog free of charge. PM me you tel # and your address and I will call you .

Thanks so much emeric.
I will take some pics later on today and pm you with.

PET PROBLEMS

If anybody has a Cat or Dog with any healt problems pleas post the problem and I will try to healp.

Emeric, You must be a real animal lover like most of us here. Your kindness is amazing. We really are greatful for you here.

Question and this might be more phsycological than physical. One of my Chihuahuas keep scratching incessantly at his head. He has no fleas or parasites. Is there anything I can use or do to stop mt poor little fella from driving himself nuts? His skin is good, his coat is shiny and healthy he just scratches. if I allow him to continue he will scratch the spot raw. I stop him whenever I see him do it and I am around my boys nearly 24/7. I have them at the gym with me and their diet is spot on. Any Ideas? :confused:

Thank you so much for your contributions here, You are an absolute gentleman with some incredible products as well. :D

Emeric, You must be a real animal lover like most of us here. Your kindness is amazing. We really are greatful for you here.

Question and this might be more phsycological than physical. One of my Chihuahuas keep scratching incessantly at his head. He has no fleas or parasites. Is there anything I can use or do to stop mt poor little fella from driving himself nuts? His skin is good, his coat is shiny and healthy he just scratches. if I allow him to continue he will scratch the spot raw. I stop him whenever I see him do it and I am around my boys nearly 24/7. I have them at the gym with me and their diet is spot on. Any Ideas? :confused:

Thank you so much for your contributions here, You are an absolute gentleman with some incredible products as well. :D

I think you Dog has Hot Spots(Acute Moist Dermatitis) wich is usually a result of self trauma and resulting infection that occurs as the Dog or Cat tries to relive it self from ich or pain, which signals to the body stress and stress will make the adrenal gland produce more cortisol. I will send you Monday 1 bottle of DOGtorRx and that should solve the problem.

I have a yellow lab mix who sheds like crazy.
This product saved my life, do it once a week and you're ggod to go.
No meds.
You can get it for $50 or so, it's so worth it!

http://www.furminator.com/

+1 !!! I just got the cat Furminator brush, and I'm absolutely floored by how much fur I pulled out of my cats in just 30 seconds! I've always used metal combs or brushes on them, and they seemed to work pretty well ... but they're nothing compared to the Furminator! It's on the expensive side, but totally worth it!

That totally sounds like an infomercial, doesn't it ... :rolleyes:

Emeric,

my dog on his elbows has what looks like eczema (dermatitis). I notice it's very pink on his elbows and hair doesn't grow there. Some, but not enough to cover the entire elbow. Will the DOGtorRx help to heal this pink area and help him grow hair there again? ( I can't believe I'm asking for more hair on my dog!) bahahahahaha

Emeric,

my dog on his elbows has what looks like eczema (dermatitis). I notice it's very pink on his elbows and hair doesn't grow there. Some, but not enough to cover the entire elbow. Will the DOGtorRx help to heal this pink area and help him grow hair there again? ( I can't believe I'm asking for more hair on my dog!) bahahahahaha

It should, make a photo before and after. I will send one more bottle so you don`t have to stop the treatment.

It should, make a photo before and after. I will send one more bottle so you don`t have to stop the treatment.

Emeric, if this stuff works on his shedding and grows hair on his elbows, I wil be your best customer! I will get my daughter to help me take a few pics of now, and a few pics a few weeks after. You have my word bro!

I think you Dog has Hot Spots(Acute Moist Dermatitis) wich is usually a result of self trauma and resulting infection that occurs as the Dog or Cat tries to relive it self from ich or pain, which signals to the body stress and stress will make the adrenal gland produce more cortisol. I will send you Monday 1 bottle of DOGtorRx and that should solve the problem.
Emeric, I am quite happy to pay you for this product. Your generosity is amazing. I will promote this product to all my gym customers. Most of them have dogs and cats. And they are all devoted to their pets like us here. I will take some orders for this and get in touch with you. Thank you vey much.

Salmon oil and some Cepholexin will help those elbows. be interesting to see a natural product do this.

boomshaker ,it could also be the dog shampoo, stop washing your dog with shampoo, if he is otherwise healthy the shampoo might be the cause. get a boar bristle brush and brush him everyday with it . you don't have to wash him as much the board bristle will keep him clean if you make sure to brush the dog with it for a nice long session everyday. you should try it to see if it makes a difference

My pup won't stop eating grass! I stop him when i see him doing it but it's been a bad habit of his for a couple of months now. My vet said it's because he has a "sour stomach" and dogs eat grass to feel better so he gave me doggie pepcid and i shoved those pills down his throat for a week and he still ate the grass and still does to this day!
he's a 3 year old Olde English Bulldog (1/2 english, 1/2 american bulldog, pitbull, bullmastiff). I feed him Wellness brand large breed adult food and he seems to be doing well with it. His stomach is just so sensitive...any advice?

thanks!

Attachments

• l_3f3c93f62eae7445307b828da2457e12.jpg
    l_3f3c93f62eae7445307b828da2457e12.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 47

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub