over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off Topic: Tinder

stackdizzy

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I keep hearing from everyone that Tinder is the place to meet women. So I signed up and its just a bunch of fat girls. Not to sound shallow (maybe I am) but these chicks are big o'l bitches. I don't need a chick in perfect shape but come on.

Anyone recommend any other sites? Places?Course of action?

I keep hearing from everyone that Tinder is the place to meet women. So I signed up and its just a bunch of fat girls. Not to sound shallow (maybe I am) but these chicks are big o'l bitches. I don't need a chick in perfect shape but come on.

Anyone recommend any other sites? Places?Course of action?
The "old" Yahoo chat rooms, I met a bunch of girls there, that was the best. I've met a fair amount of girls from Tinder...decent looking also, not 9 out of 10 but 6-7's. Bumble and Plenty of Fish are other sites. Tinder and the rest do have lots of fake profiles, all the "hot" girls you see aren't on there, complete fakes. Really is a crapshoot.

Yea the old yahoo chat room were the shit. Thanks for the input I will have to check out bumble and pof. And yes I been talking to bots all day

Hinge is great for 25-35 year old women with a bit of self esteem.

Bumble is for 20-50 year old women that pretend that they’re not hoes, but… they’re hoes.

Tinder is a mess, but most straight and to the point - if you’re on tinder, you’re DTF.

Hinge is great for 25-35 year old women with a bit of self esteem.

Bumble is for 20-50 year old women that pretend that they’re not hoes, but… they’re hoes.

Tinder is a mess, but most straight and to the point - if you’re on tinder, you’re DTF.
Yes I'm looking for hoes and dtf. This cheered me up...lol

I’f your worth a shit as a human…..like hobbies, careers, personality….you will mop the fucking floor on hinge and bumble vs tinder

Tinder is purely on pictures. But if your a successful male…like a great job and a fucking brain….go with bumble/hinge

And to the posters hinge comment…..

Hinge has some fucking SAVAGE 34-40 yr old females looking for a non-fucktard

Older women will fucking ruin you. They have magical powers in bed

Here's the harsh truth - if you're seeing fat, unattractive girls on Tinder then it's a reflection of how others see you.

Tinder's algorithms are pretty simple and a major component is desirability. This is determined by how many people swipe right on you and your profile pictures - yes, when you upload a picture they're rating how attractive you appear in it.

This doesn't necessarily mean you appear unattractive, but it makes it more likely than not. Optimize your physical appearance and upload a variety of photos that show you with friends, in social situations, etc., and make sure you're appearing attractive in the photo - genuine smile, express through the eyes, etc. It blows my mind how many guys still post profile pictures taken while starting into a laptop webcam with a confused look on their face.

Tinder absolutely has plenty of hot girls. I met my girlfriend on Tinder and when I had an active account I was getting notifications constantly through the day. To be fair I do have a very unique look being so jacked with long hair and a beard. I highly recommend that look if you can do it as it's very popular right now and few pull it off well - Alex Hormozi, Liver King, Jujimufu, etc.

Don't expect to get 8s, 9s,10s when you are a 4, 5, 6 yourself.

The "old" Yahoo chat rooms, I met a bunch of girls there, that was the best. I've met a fair amount of girls from Tinder...decent looking also, not 9 out of 10 but 6-7's. Bumble and Plenty of Fish are other sites. Tinder and the rest do have lots of fake profiles, all the "hot" girls you see aren't on there, complete fakes. Really is a crapshoot.
Back in the 00s I ran through MySpace, blackplanet, yahoo, Irc, the local San Diego clubs, females from SDSU.. it was all easy and a joke.
These days I have much success just out in the world. Met the current female at a gas station right before New Years.
Told her she looked nice and a few days later she's in my bed soaking up my sheets.

A few years ago I hit a few females from Hinge. Used to do the PoF thing too. But these days I prefer just meeting someone organically out and about.
It's too easy to strike up a conversation. Sometimes I'm just flirt. Sometimes I'll get a number and close the sale.

Here's the harsh truth - if you're seeing fat, unattractive girls on Tinder then it's a reflection of how others see you.

Tinder's algorithms are pretty simple and a major component is desirability. This is determined by how many people swipe right on you and your profile pictures - yes, when you upload a picture they're rating how attractive you appear in it.

This doesn't necessarily mean you appear unattractive, but it makes it more likely than not. Optimize your physical appearance and upload a variety of photos that show you with friends, in social situations, etc., and make sure you're appearing attractive in the photo - genuine smile, express through the eyes, etc. It blows my mind how many guys still post profile pictures taken while starting into a laptop webcam with a confused look on their face.

Tinder absolutely has plenty of hot girls. I met my girlfriend on Tinder and when I had an active account I was getting notifications constantly through the day. To be fair I do have a very unique look being so jacked with long hair and a beard. I highly recommend that look if you can do it as it's very popular right now and few pull it off well - Alex Hormozi, Liver King, Jujimufu, etc.
Friends?? Social situations?? Long hair on my head and not body?? Grow a beard?? Don't have any of that!! Lol
In all seriousness thanks for the input I'll admit to not putting much effort into my photos and I'll probably use you advice on another platform. Tinder in my area doesn't have that many girls I went through them all in about 2 hours. I may have blew it there with my one photo..taken on my phone
Also I didn't say some of the girls were not attractive some most definitely are. Most around my age 40's are big. Like really big. Makes sense what you say because I am 5'11 275lb 15 percent bloated mess so I probably appear really big. All the goodlooking girls I saw wanted to to click on some website or get me to invest in gold. Some just have multiple pictures of them drinking or in bars. Those get skipped as I am not a drinker and that's a huge set back for a lot of women on these websites. It greatly reduces the dating pool. I work, lift weights and watch movies and not much else. Don't care to do much else to be honest with you. Very much an introvert

Back in the 00s I ran through MySpace, blackplanet, yahoo, Irc, the local San Diego clubs, females from SDSU.. it was all easy and a joke.
These days I have much success just out in the world. Met the current female at a gas station right before New Years.
Told her she looked nice and a few days later she's in my bed soaking up my sheets.

A few years ago I hit a few females from Hinge. Used to do the PoF thing too. But these days I prefer just meeting someone organically out and about.
It's too easy to strike up a conversation. Sometimes I'm just flirt. Sometimes I'll get a number and close the sale.
Yea in my 20's and 30's if I wasn't dating, women were just always around. I trained at a lifetime and that place is packed with whatever your into. Plus just having a lot of friends that would always call when they had a chick looking. Just tons of stories. I didn't even have to try or if I did I didn't even realize it. People would always tell me they wish they had my life and looking back I wish I had that life...lol. I been out of the market for about 6 years and now I am just a creepy old man and it seems everyone just got old.

I also def. believe in the area you live in has alot to do with the type of girls....I'm in the Northeast around Boston area, some of the most unfriendly SOB women you'd ever meet. All the ladies think they are going to meet a lawyer and retire a stay at home mom....hence why alot of girls in this area are single.

I also def. believe in the area you live in has alot to do with the type of girls....I'm in the Northeast around Boston area, some of the most unfriendly SOB women you'd ever meet. All the ladies think they are going to meet a lawyer and retire a stay at home mom....hence why alot of girls in this area are single.
What's more I believe it also comes down to demographics as well.
I find that some demographics are more open to 'get open' then other demographics. So there's that variable at play too.

In all sincerity I wouldn't mess with online dating. Find a gym and other social venues with a large userbase of single, active and fun people both male and female. Be ridiculously friendly, invite people out both males and females. Build friendships. Reap the benefits.

Tinder is a shit show - unnatractive women getting hounded all day by men being able to get and have anything they want. Its' narcissim at its' best. If you are a man that actually has some stuff going for you it isn't set up for you.

And definitely don’t do the bathroom mirror pic with a toilet in the background 😂

I noticed tinder in St Pete Florida was night and day compared to where I’m at now as far as good looking women.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws