over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OFFICIAL DES THREAD

I would also like to add, which B-boy stressed in his thread, that you should focus on extreme stretching when getting the benefit of the pump from pre-workout dosing. This is a new level of pain, haha but it works!

would you do the extreme stretching after workout or during? thanks hellbilly! you've already given me so many ideas today lol

I would also like to add, which B-boy stressed in his thread, that you should focus on extreme stretching when getting the benefit of the pump from pre-workout dosing. This is a new level of pain, haha but it works!

Yeah, I was doing the dc 2way when I made most of my gains

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Well, I do DC training, so I stretch each muscle after it's been trained. After Chest, I do chest stretching, after shoulders, I stretch shoulders etc.. The only difference is on Leg Day, I stretch hams and quads after the workout.

what's up bro's!?
100mcg pre,Extreme has been great!
sold on Ergo's price now ,tho...
will chime back with Ergo results

amazzzing arm workout tonight. 50 in each bicep and 50 in each tri for a total of 200mcg and my pumps were incredible. I had veins i never saw before. This is only my 4th day and i feel so much fuller all over.

i had a little pedialyte with some glutamine in it during my workout.

after workout i downed 2 scoops isopure and 1 scoop team skip and was very itchy to do another 100 mch post but i controlled myself! lol

amazzzing arm workout tonight. 50 in each bicep and 50 in each tri for a total of 200mcg and my pumps were incredible. I had veins i never saw before. This is only my 4th day and i feel so much fuller all over.

after workout i downed 2 scoops isopure and 1 scoop team skip and was very itchy to do another 100 mch post but i controlled myself! lol

man, i wanted to do some post w/o too!
it's because of the pump!
my pump will usually last the rest of the day tho so....

Wicked huh? Ride 200mcg out for a week then report back. :D

Wicked huh? Ride 200mcg out for a week then report back. :D

I'm having a hard time typing right now the pump is still there. you know whats funny is i would buy this if the only positive effect was the pump but there is far more than just the pump! I'm going to keep the dose at 200mcg for the next couple of weeks!

I took two vials of des when it first came out and it seemed to be awesome lower bodyfat and even strength gains. I am really suprised it is not some what being touted as a poor mans hgh. I think no one wants to sound like a fool for saying such. And hgh has a proven track record and a mystique to it. It looks feesible that this pep may have more benifits then we even realise at this point. I know it comparing apples to oranges but if the long term gains turn out to be anything like the short term gains look out

Last edited:
I took to vials of des when it first came out and it seemed to be awesome lower bodyfat and even strength gains. I am really suprised it is not some what being touted as a poor mans hgh. I think no one wants to sound like a fool for saying such. And hgh has a proven track record and a mystique to it. It looks feesible that this pep may have more benifits then we even realise at this point. I know it comparing apples to oranges but if the long term gains turn out to be anything like the short term gains look out

bro u should be on hgh anyways,u dont do one or the other,if u had a choice do hgh,and then des,its pointless to say des is more important then hgh, they are 2 seperate hormones

bro u should be on hgh anyways,u dont do one or the other,if u had a choice do hgh,and then des,its pointless to say des is more important then hgh, they are 2 seperate hormones

i wish i could be on hgh as well, but unfortunately being a college student. i spend most of my money on steak chicken and rice. so food is just going to have to get me big and the des is a great bang for the buck ya kno? but if i had it my way i would at least run 4 iu of growth.

i wish i could be on hgh as well, but unfortunately being a college student. i spend most of my money on steak chicken and rice. so food is just going to have to get me big and the des is a great bang for the buck ya kno? but if i had it my way i would at least run 4 iu of growth.

thats all I was saying we all know if money or health was of no concern it would be 15+ ius of gh a day but this is the real world. des has the least negative reviews of almost anything to come down pipe and people complain about everything.

would it be beneficial to take des on off days? to help with recovery from the prior training? I mean it couldn't hurt right? i am doing 200mcg on workout days and i was thinking on off-days to take 50 mcg before first meal and 50mcg before last meal before bed?

on another note just received my other two bottles from ergo in record time. ordered on Tuesday shipped on Wednesday here on Friday! Cant say enough about these guys and as soon as i get paid on Tuesday. (sad college student living week to week) I am going to grab another two!

ok really guys youre buying up all our DES. It's Des-o-mania! I feel like I had des cereal and Im going to be a des for halloween. Im having DES nightmares that a DES called Freddie with knives for fingers is chasing me in my sleep calling my name and I live on Elm st.

:che:ky-sm

ok really guys youre buying up all our DES. It's Des-o-mania! I feel like I had des cereal and Im going to be a des for halloween. Im having DES nightmares that a DES called Freddie with knives for fingers is chasing me in my sleep calling my name and I live on Elm st.

only 248 left lol by the end of next week theirs going to be 4 lol

:eek: Hold onto some for the FB code sale. We're trying to create monsters here. haha;)

would it be beneficial to take des on off days? to help with recovery from the prior training? I mean it couldn't hurt right? i am doing 200mcg on workout days and i was thinking on off-days to take 50 mcg before first meal and 50mcg before last meal before bed?

on another note just received my other two bottles from ergo in record time. ordered on Tuesday shipped on Wednesday here on Friday! Cant say enough about these guys and as soon as i get paid on Tuesday. (sad college student living week to week) I am going to grab another two!

YES I take it on off days also. This upcoming run i will be trying it with LR3 on off days, microdosed throughout the day, not really micro but frequently.=-)

Thanks man and I concur with "not as localized as we think." For example, on Chest/Shoulder/Tri (DC Training) day, I dose shoulders only (reaching triceps is difficult now) and after say, a working set of Decline Bench, my entire upper torso is pumped to the max. On the flip side, when triceps were dosed, shoulders would be extremely pumped but not as much in the chest.

was this the 200mcg? 100mcg in each delt, did you do side & front or what?

was this the 200mcg? 100mcg in each delt, did you do side & front or what?

Yeah, 200mcg, 100mcg each. I first noticed the more expanded pump at 150 with 75 each delt. Just dosed the side, easiest access and quick.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131