over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old Pic

....I just like working out and being the best I can. I do not like to compete or judge myself.....I never liked getting on stage......I know it seems odd, but I just cant explain it any other way....

Phil, after 15+ yrs of not stepping on a stage, don't you get the desire to put the trunks on one more time. Reason why I'm asking is I think once you are involved with this sport as much as you have been, I think it is hard to walk away and I believe you cut yourself short of this sport as well as your career. Just my 2 cents. :)

I agree with stump on his statement.

Phil-It really bugs me that you regret you past so badly (Im not going to refer to your personal life just your body building life). I have read numerous times you post saying that you regret doing gear cause it wasnt the real you. But isnt that the great misconception that we are all doing when we get into this? Its not making us super human, its just making us more of what we already are.

Believe it or not, i had tons of pics of you back in the 90's when i was first getting into body building. When i found pro muscle i was in disbelief that it was actually you on here.

But why so negative about your bodybuilding past? DO you regret all of it?

Well

I agree with stump on his statement.

Phil-It really bugs me that you regret you past so badly (Im not going to refer to your personal life just your body building life). I have read numerous times you post saying that you regret doing gear cause it wasnt the real you. But isnt that the great misconception that we are all doing when we get into this? Its not making us super human, its just making us more of what we already are.

Believe it or not, i had tons of pics of you back in the 90's when i was first getting into body building. When i found pro muscle i was in disbelief that it was actually you on here.

But why so negative about your bodybuilding past? DO you regret all of it?

It got me to the place I am today so I do not regret all of it........I just regret that I could not do it naturally...........I mean, how much can I take credit for?

It got me to the place I am today so I do not regret all of it........I just regret that I could not do it naturally...........I mean, how much can I take credit for?[/QUOTE]

I believe bodybuilding is not only a sport of self control and discipline, but I also think it has much to do with learning your body and understanding supplements.

YOU put in the work, YOU made the sacrifices, YOU learned your body and YOU learned how the supplements affect you.

I really don't know you Phil but you should take credit for your pro card and wins because no one put in the work, research or discipline but YOU.

It got me to the place I am today so I do not regret all of it........I just regret that I could not do it naturally...........I mean, how much can I take credit for?

Phil, did you take more than everyobody else, about the same, or even less? If it was one of the latter two, then you can give yourself credit. It's like being in a car race, if your equipment is the same as everyone else's, or less, then you have to give yourself credit for how you performed.

I understand how our looking at it, you have to look at the circumstances.

We all look at things and question whether or not we should have crossed a line that we can't come back from, not just bodybuilding. I know you realize all this, but struggle with the "what if's" constantly.

That's the great thing about having a family you love to spend time with, because you have peace when you're with them. :)

You can take credit for 100% of it. If you just took tons of gear, sat on your ass eating mc donalds, never hit the iron seriously, never did cardio, never weighed your food, never counted marcros, never suffered hours on end you would never look the way you did. You BUSTED YOUR ASS AND BUILT ONE OF THE TOP 50 PHISIQUES (SP) OF ALL TIME!!!

You can take credit for 100% of it. If you just took tons of gear, sat on your ass eating mc donalds, never hit the iron seriously, never did cardio, never weighed your food, never counted marcros, never suffered hours on end you would never look the way you did. You BUSTED YOUR ASS AND BUILT ONE OF THE TOP 50 PHISIQUES (SP) OF ALL TIME!!!

Well said...gear is just a fraction of you being a BBer, the rest is your knowledge of diet, cardio, lifting etc, etc, etc.....so regardless of who you are, the person should give himself 100% credit for what he has accomplished. :) Don't give a crap about how much gear your on. So give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity