over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online Pharmacies

SIR-LOIN

Registered
I need some ideas for good online pharmacy for legitimate prescriptions. I'm on HRT, and I fill my cyp locally for like $60, but just yesterday my doc agreed to let me try HCG, but when I presented the script at the same place, they said they do not carry it. I called a dozen local pharms and none have it, Even looked at Walgreens.com, they don't carry it either.

I know some of the board sponsers carry it, but if I have a real script, I'd like to stay completely above board with it and get it from a US supplier, if affordable. Not sure how the law would look at it if I had a script in hand, but got it from a place that required no script.

Thanks for any help.

u can still get it anywhere and if it gets seized and u get a letter u have a script to send so u are good to go but im sure u can find it somewhere in the u.s cheap

Get it from IP bro !

No minimum, and not international

Any pharmacy should be able to order it for you. Its their job to provide you with your medication. If you cant find it locally, try some surrounding cities. Who cares if you have to drive 30-60min to pick it up. Its better than risking ordering it over the internet and waiting

simple,just have your local pharmacy order it

i have a script for both and i was getting my hcg and test from walgreens , now thru rite aid...
They dont keep it there but will order it for you. They have to .

Google HCG diet and the city/state where you reside. If you see a clinic, call them and ask where they refer their patients.

Thanks for all the help. I called the rest of the local pharms and most of them never have even heard of HCG, for that matter, most of them dont know what diet is either :). The one's that said they could get it, said it was "very expensive". So I'll prob end up going through Canada.

alldaychemist is awesome. Ordered many times and always happy. Cheap as fuck and legit generics.

alldaychemist is awesome. Ordered many times and always happy. Cheap as fuck and legit generics.

I've heard the same thing about them. I looked online and it looks like they are out of stock on the 5000 and 10000.

Anybody tried the board sponsor purepeptide.com?

All major chain pharmacies can get this easily. Did you take the script into the pharmacy or just call them? Take it to the pharmacist directly. It is unacceptable for any pharmacy to act like this. Also telling them "chorionic gonadotropin" instead of HCG may make it a little easier. This should be available with in 48hrs at any US pharmacy.

Also these are the brand names: Novarel, Ovidrel, Pregnyl. HCG is actually the generic name.

This is what to ask for at Walgreens. When they find it in the computer ask them if they have a generic available.

Pregnyl | Drug Information | Pharmacy | Walgreens

Last edited:
All major chain pharmacies can get this easily. Did you take the script into the pharmacy or just call them? Take it to the pharmacist directly. It is unacceptable for any pharmacy to act like this. Also telling them "chorionic gonadotropin" instead of HCG may make it a little easier. This should be available with in 48hrs at any US pharmacy.

Also these are the brand names: Novarel, Ovidrel, Pregnyl. HCG is actually the generic name.

This is what to ask for at Walgreens. When they find it in the computer ask them if they have a generic available.

Pregnyl | Drug Information | Pharmacy | Walgreens
Bump...My doc just wrote a prescription for this because I told her my wife and I are trying for kids one more time. She wrote the script for Pregnyl and Walgreens filled it along with my Watson Test Cyp:D

you guys need to be going to a COMPOUNDING pharmacy! PM me and i will refer you to My pharmacy i am biz partners with... they will fill it and mail it to you for 10bucks!

PS: does all day chemist require an RX?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity