advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Jersey Shore Season 3 Premiere TONIGHT!!!

i live in staten island where the kid vinny and that trashbag angelina live.... in my opinion they picked the worst people to represent the islasnd cause honestly we have the hottest fuckin women here ...every chcik has to outdue the next and for every 1 guy there is 5 girls... its beautiful... im watchin the show then goin out.... its gunna be a shit showwww.. sad part abotu this fuckin island is that bars dont closee at night they get shut down whenever the first fight happens.... without fail

This Mike "The Situation" was in town a few weeks ago for some kinf of appearance at a local club. It took all of my might to not have gone and stomped the crap out of him for the sheer joy of hurting him

This Mike "The Situation" was in town a few weeks ago for some kinf of appearance at a local club. It took all of my might to not have gone and stomped the crap out of him for the sheer joy of hurting him

he must thave 'sniped' your girlfriend huh=-) Lol.

Dude, i live around New Jersey and if they film in seaside again this summer me and my girl are gonna have to go down there and try to hng with these guys=-)!!!!! I gotta watch out for her around ronnie though.

The show is entertainment. I tell everyone to take it for what its worth and enjoy the sheer hilarity of it. It is my relaxation time and i don't have to put ANY thought into it.

And yes, to the gentleman that just said it, i LOVE JWOWW!!!!!!

I'm ashamed I like this show heh... you guys think ronnie or the situation are on gear?

I myself enjoy this show, it's kind of the life I wanted to live when I was younger. Imagine how much poon and money these guys get.

also, you gotta realize how short these guys are. Snookie is 4'9 so of course they look tall around her, but Ronnie is 5'6 or 5'7. His physique at that height and his pretty good genetics is def attainable.

Fuckn love it! Train wrecks are so much fun. I hate Sammi and I hope jwow beats her ass

people love to pretend theyre too good for this show but sit them down and put in on and they'll watch it the whole hour complaining about how stupid is but the bottom line is they're still watching. It was like when Howard Stern first came out, less than a quarter of the calls theyd get about the show were fans raving about the show, it was mainly people complaining about the show but what did they care as long as they were listening. It's entertainment pure and simple so glad its back

The 1st season I did not get into much cause I thought there were a bunch of clowns and the whole "juice head" thing on a 5 foot 5 175lb guy got me annoyed. Put someone who is 250lbs on there then call him that. Eventually I got into the show and it is too funny and the main reason I watched it is because we used to do exactly what they are doing in the early mid 90's. Used to goto Seaside and those nasty hotels - Surfside, Oceanside, Aztech etc and it was nothing but guidos and girls and hooking up more or less like what you see on that show. Who woulda thought we coulda made millions out of it like the Situation is. I say good for him for being able to get paid for being himself. I won't lie, I have a few GTL shirts I sleep in at night....

The show is good for some good laughs...funniest part is...I'm from NJ & You will see characters like them down the central jersey shore...LOL

It's like watching a weekly car accident that I know is going to happen....I just cant look away.....:eek:

x2!!

It's our guilty pleasure every Thurs night. Lucian saw The Situation's workout DVD and almost bought it out of sheer curiosity, but couldn't bring himself to actually contribute to the dude's bank account. He thought it was overpriced at a whopping $3.99. :p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear