over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: KEVIN LEVORNE IN BURNING HOLLYWOOD

Sheesh! I gotta say that I feel like it's a real crime for that guy to have lost so much weight. As most of us here know what it takes to build that kind of size, it makes me angry a little and cry a little to see him at that size.

Wasn't it Arnold that told him that if he wanted to get into acting, he was going to have to lose a substantial amount of muscle to be accepted when he wanted to get into Hollywood?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG that was HIllarious!!!! is that from a tv show or something ..ive never heard of it! :D

RONJON

Good for Kevin Levrone. That is great he can still be happy and comfortable with himself without being "big".

CB found it on YOUTUBE...he looks up some weird shit now and then....if he wasn't married to GALLOPING GAZELLE, I would have to question some of his....well actions.

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH just kidding CB

See this is the shit I don't get. He was 150lbs in high school.
To go from that to freak ????
Now to the part I don't understand. Natural my weight goes around
277 lbs, but when I cycled I only added an extra 10 to 15 lbs.
I'm not fat but I know I lost some fat along the way but no dramatic change took place like that son of a bitch. Bottom line is I don't think his genes are better then mine..... you tell me.

Is anyone else awe struck by this? This guy used to be nothing short of amazing physique wise. Now this? Arnold may have said he needed to lose size...But that much? Its a damn shame. I was huge fan of his.

wow that was sad, i was waiting for Kevin to be back to the large and in charge days but he looks bad :confused: :eek:

but lets look at it for a minute, if he is happy and doing something he now likes, he must be very strong minded to be able to shrink down to that size. i know mentally i would take a big hit going down in weight that much. in fact i'd probably be quite fucked up but good luck to him.

he's doing what he wanted to do and seems to be enjoying it. proves that there is life after bodybulding

Last edited:
people seem to think this is so sad, he seems like hes happy at that weight, so why is it sad? i think we get into this mania about being huge, but the truth is that no one really gives a shit but you and maybe the other guys in the gym who want to be the next ronnie. im sorry, but i dont care how huge you are, the people who pass you on the street dont give a shit and you are out of their mind as quickly as they walk by you. i wish i had the self esteem just to be comfortable with myself at 190 lbs...

I think his genetics come into play as how well he responded to gear.I have a friend who stays in pretty good shape w/out working out too much,but when he does gear.BOOM he blows up.Genetics can play a part in anything,how ell you respond to certtain foods,gear,and training not just what god gave you visually

I think his genetics come into play as how well he responded to gear.I have a friend who stays in pretty good shape w/out working out too much,but when he does gear.BOOM he blows up.Genetics can play a part in anything,how ell you respond to certtain foods,gear,and training not just what god gave you visually

I think your absolutely right. Like I said somethings up cause gosh damn
if I can get my arms to 20 1/2 natural but can't add another inch and a
half cycling apparentely I don't respond near as well as he does.

Last edited:
LMAO!!!!-THE FUNNIEST SHIT IV'E SEEN IN A WHILE!!!-GENETICS ARE A BITCH!!

it just makes you wonder where all the hidden genetic freaks are...they could be that little guy in the corner not lifting and eating correctly.

it just makes you wonder where all the hidden genetic freaks are...they could be that little guy in the corner not lifting and eating correctly.

you gotit bro

thats why i always encourage everyone to test their genetics.......u never know

He should be making a lot of money doing this, otherwise he is making the ridiculous.!!!!

About the way he look, i have nothing to say but he did show the world he was one of the best, nothing else to show and now he is having a new life.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws