over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oxygen Saturation

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
So normal is 95-100, mine has been 94-97 since we started checking bc of Covid. I’ve had labs, train hard, ekgs, physicals all in that 2 year window, no doc has any concern of my health but I was wondering if anyone else noticed this and if it was to us a “normal” thing, my wife stays at 99 and never exercises anymore maybe it’s the monitor, callouses etc. just wanted opinions as to it and if 02 Sat was even something you monitored.

I bought a pulse Oximeter to wear at night because I wanted to see if I had any breathing disturbances. It kept falling off so now I use my Oura ring. On nights I am restless it drops to 96 or so but never lower. Breath rate is 15-16 per minute. Pulse O2 usually stays 97-98. Covid definitely can affect this number but if things drop below 90 that is when I hear Dr. may start oxygen therapy to bring levels back up. My dad has COPD so he measures this daily as he lights up another one…he hangs around 92 for now.

A blood oxygen saturation above 90% is considered clinically normal in patients without any underlying disease. Patients who are healthy often have oxygen saturations in the mid to high 90%.
Optimal is 97-98%

So normal is 95-100, mine has been 94-97 since we started checking bc of Covid. I’ve had labs, train hard, ekgs, physicals all in that 2 year window, no doc has any concern of my health but I was wondering if anyone else noticed this and if it was to us a “normal” thing, my wife stays at 99 and never exercises anymore maybe it’s the monitor, callouses etc. just wanted opinions as to it and if 02 Sat was even something you monitored.

Bro, you have too much nail polish left on from drag queen night, that is why the sensor can't read.

You have me curious though... I was down with C19 at the beginning of the month and am still getting winded really easy on slow runs. Will check pulse ox tomo and see if it below my normal.

Do you have a CPAP? Pre CPAP therapy mine was wasn't optimal but since using a CPAP for the last 10+ years it's always been fine.

Do you have a CPAP? Pre CPAP therapy mine was wasn't optimal but since using a CPAP for the last 10+ years it's always been fine.
Been on CPap for bout a year funny thing is my 02 Sat was the same before and after. Maybe it’s just me I average about 0.8 events per hour pre CPap it was 13 but I use it religiously even if I take a 10 min nap it’s on.

My wife has a coworker that had COVID really bad a couple years ago when it peaked and was in a vent for a bit. She has struggled with low oxygen ever since with her saturation staying in the mid 80's
She started using a spirometer to exercise her lungs and her number has come up to the mid 90's and solved alot of her issues like fatigue , sleeplessness , migraines ect.

They are really cheap and easy to use.

My wife has a coworker that had COVID really bad a couple years ago when it peaked and was in a vent for a bit. She has struggled with low oxygen ever since with her saturation staying in the mid 80's
She started using a spirometer to exercise her lungs and her number has come up to the mid 90's and solved alot of her issues like fatigue , sleeplessness , migraines ect.

They are really cheap and easy to use.
I don’t have any issues and my saturation is the same pre/post Covid I squat, DL even started back running bc I’m not trying to be a SHW anymore and I’ve got plenty of wind. It just always reads 94-97 except oddly this AM it was 98. I take edibles before bed and sleep deep on my CPap so dunno. No issues just seen shit fat fuckers who don’t exercise with a 99 02 and wondered if me being 94-97 was any issue or any relation to any other big guys. I’m not tall but I’m a decent sized cat.

I've had one for years because of my asthma. I'm usually 97-98. I have dipped into the low 90s before.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws